974 ilvl 7/11M Rogue / SIN

Guild Recruitment
A little About Me:
I have played since Vanilla raiding has always been a passion for me. I still get the same level of excitement from downing a boss after weeks of progression. I show up for raid on time and push to excel. I review my own logs to find out where my issues are and make every effort to perform better each week. I'm looking for a group of similar minded players who want to best the hardest content in the game. Unfortunately I don't believe where I am currently will meet the progression I want to achieve this tier or in the future and what to see what options are available. I am capable of playing other classes well, although I prefer melee, and have alliance characters I'm currently working on building. I'm not married to the horde or my server and hope to hear from a guild with similar goals.

Preferred Raid Times:
8-11 EST Tue-Thu but i play most nights.

Btag:
Puzzlin#1304

Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/puzzlit
Hi! I have reviewed your logs would love to add you to the roster if interested! Here is a smidge about us, and look forward to hearing from you.

<Intent> A: Proudmoore Is a late night mythic guild
Our current progression is 9/11M 4% best pull on Aggy
We are currently looking for well rounded players of all classes/roles to finish out this tier and move into BFA. (There are core spots open) and all spots are competitive. We are a pretty chill group of people who like to have fun but slay dragons at the same time. If you want a guild where you can progress at a decent pace without it feeling like a job, maybe we are the place for you

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-1am PST
You can reach me replying to the post or my Btag: SilentStorm#12905
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (6/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (4/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M) * NEW *
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Synthesize (Wknd) - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Synthesize (Wkdy) - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M) * NEW *
[H] Synthesis (Wkdy) - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis (Wknd) - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
Hi! We are currently rouge less and recruiting a Rogue in Defiance! Please, read our recruitment below and feel free to come me visit with us!

Defiance on Shadowsong/Borean-tundra
11/11 H - AoTC
5/11 Mythic

Raid Time: Tues (Farm/Gear)
Thur/Sun 630-930 (Progression) pm PST
Fri - Optional fun for alts/friends and family

Currently accepting exceptional and positive players of any class for the mythic progression.

Melee: OPEN - High- Ret, Enhance, DH and Feral Druid
Ranged: High - MM Hunter, Boomkin and Ele Sham (Warlock closed)
Healer: High - Mist Weacer
Off-spec FLEX Tanks (dps/heals that can tank as well as they can the other)

Defiance is a casual-core or semi hardcore guild that raids, runs Mythic+s, WQs together. We always try to find something to do every day of the week while hanging out together in Discord.
We have done the top 100 thing. We dont burn out or call it quits when content gets rough. We are an adult guild comprised of ages 20+. Down to earth guild here to find competitive, smart and humble players that want to progress in Mythic content in a drama free environment. We are not so obsessed with progression that Mythic comes before the guild. This is a game and should be played as such with other players that share the same goals and fits your schedule.
NO elitists and no one likes a know it all, just have a positive attitude. We work to build an environment and community that players want to log into. Doing so helps prevent burnout so we can enjoy endgame content without all the stress normal Mythic raid environments bring. Please feel free to add our battletag at any time to get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you!

Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
Bnet: SpoiledRoten#1538 Discord: SpoiledRotten#5734
We could use a solid rogue. Hit me up! I’m best reached via Discord. (also added you in-game)
-
TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
Current Needs: All competent players.
Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Contacts
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Ordylleo // Btag: Bravia#1763 // Discord: Brav#5718
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039
Veridis Quo [H] is currently 6/11M with our last Kin pull at 6%. We are currently looking for some solid DPS to help with Mythic Antorus progression.

- Mythic raids Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST
- N/H raids on the weekends from 7-10 EST
- Mythic + is a constant
- Building solid core for BFA

Would love to talk with you further on the subject. Did send you BT request.
Feel free to add me yourself or send me a whisper/ingame mail.

Mobbin (Officer) - sKBabyDaddy#1938
Hi, we are <Effortless> and 5/11 M . We're a close group of players that enjoy having fun times together but also take progression serious. Raid Times are T/W/Th 8-11pm EST. Feel free to send myself or GM a message
AllenSmith#11922
GraveDigger#11179
<Did It For Whitney> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan. Formed in 2008 originally on Malfurion.

We are currently in the process of rebuilding our raiding roster and would like to begin raiding Mythic Antorus ASAP.

Current Progression.
11/11H
4/11M

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm-
U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First)
U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First)
U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First)
U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first)
US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria-
U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer Heroic.
U.S 73 Lei shen 25 heroic.
U.S 68 Ra-den 25 man.

Recruitment is currently open for Mythic raiding and 25 man raiding for the remainder of Legion into BFA/Classic

Potential applicants should be at least a minimum of 930 ilvl and have at least 11/11 Heroic experience.
(Exceptions can and will be made for exceptional players)
The founders of the guild have cleared multiple heroic bosses including a U.S first 10 man Garrosh and top 100 world Ragnaros heroic.
Recruitment is open for the following..

Druid- Balance (HIGH) Feral dps (MEDIUM) Feral tank (CLOSED) Resto (HIGH)
Warrior- Prot (CLOSED) Fury/arms (HIGH)
Priest- Shadow (HIGH) Disc/holy (HIGH)
Shaman- Ele (HIGH) Resto (HIGH) Enhance (MEDIUM)
Monk- Windwalker (MEDIUM) Mistweaver (HIGH) Brewmaster (LOW)
Rogue- Multi spec (HIGH)
Death Knight- Multi spec dps (HIGH) Blood (LOW)
Mage- Multi spec (HIGH)
Warlock- Multi spec (HIGH)
Hunter- Multi spec (MEDIUM)
Paladin- Holy (HIGH) Ret (HIGH)

Raid times will be Tues-Thurs 10-1am EST
Alternate raids will be ran on the weekends and other offnights.

Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade via RClootcouncil.

If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below.

Officer contact info.
Jdapizzaman- jaythekilla#1129
Trudyn#1665 also homies
Kojie- Kojie#1431
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 3/11M

We are looking for an exceptional rogue!

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to round out our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players with a background of mythic raiding experience. Our focus is building a cutting edge team for BFA while mythic raiding/selling heroic loot runs now!
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge. We also enjoy running mythic+ keys on our off nights!

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
<Tactics> (9/11M) has been established for many years as a progression guild. We host a sizeable population of Mythic+ enthusiasts, many of whom maintain over a 3,000 Mythic+ score. Our guild is actively seeking success-minded individuals to push further content.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Wednesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Thursday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.
- Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
- At least 960 equipped, with 75+ weapon traits.
- At least 11/11 H, with 3+/11 M preferred.

Recruiting Contacts
Apt: Dzt#11245 (Discord: Apt#4773)
Chadmonk: Chad#12666 (Discord: Chad#6122)
Spicymïlk (Alt 0239): Gengar#11754 (Discord: Spicymilk#3658)
Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)
Wow, I appreciate all the opportunities. I may not be able to get to each person individually, between battlenet requests and here. I wish everyone the best of luck, I am still looking for a good fit.

@Bopstopsstds: unfortunately the raid is too late for me, I wish you the best of luck though and really appreciate you taking the time to read over my logs.

@Sìeara: I'm keeping options open, actually used to raid with Unsu from Astral in Throne of Thunder. I may apply somewhere, but right now I'm trying to make an attempt to at least respond to everyone!

@Spöiledröten: I by no means want this to come across as a slight and I wish your group the best of luck, but I'm not looking to regress at this time, we are too close to the end of the raid tier and I'm hoping to complete the tier.

@Muk: I accepted your BTAG request, and look forward to speaking with you.

@Mobbin: we spoke :).

@Xandoc: I appreciate the offer and wish you the best of luck, but must decline for the same reason I gave spoiled.

@jdapizzaman: A fellow illidan player! If you're looking for assistance in M+ or the raid and I'm not saved I'll be happy to lend a hand if I'm not saved but I am not currently looking to regress.

@gluttonyx: Hi to another Illidan player! Seems like your guild has a great track record, looks like tomb did a number on you :(. sorry to see that. Hopefully your rebuild goes well and I extend the same offer I gave to jdapizzaman, if you need me for something let me know and if i can ill be happy to lend a hand just looking to move forward at this time.

@chadmonk: latest i can feasibly commit to is 12am EST, unfortunately I must decline but I appreciate your time.

Best wishes to all!
<Reason> Zul'jin Is looking for you! We are a 2 Day Raid (Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST) with an optional Weds alt/farm Heroic. Currently we are in need of smart, dedicated raiders to strengthen our roster to push CE and going into BFA! Have a look at our forum spam link posted below and/or add one of us and we're happy to talk to you. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762277201
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856