Ret (7/11M) and Lock LF prog guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi!

Me and my buddy are currently looking for a mythic progression guild. I am currently at 7/11M in Antorus, and I'm looking forward on completing the raid before BFA comes out, and hopefully continue with the guild during BFA. I'm playing ret at 968 ilvl, and my friend is playing a lock at 968 ilvl (But my lock friend can play any warlock spec) as well. We can both play at anytime.

Just click on my icon on the left to see my character

Here is the armory link for my warlock friend - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bonechewer/yunalesca

You can also add me on battle.net: shigi#1174

Thank you!
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
My guilds/teams. Join them and kill stuff! We will not guarantee any new recruits mounts at this point.

Synthesis (Weekday): Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
- No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Synthesis (Weekend): Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (RI US 191)
- No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Synthesis Optional Runs:
Mythic Guldan Tuesdays @ 10pm EST
Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Sundays @ 9pm EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesize (Weekday): Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST 6/11M
- Considering all exceptional players.

Synthesize Optional Runs:
Mythic Guldan Mondays @ 10pm EST
Heroic Antorus Fridays @ 9pm EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1 <---- wtb 3rd 11/11M team.

Turalyon is the server & we are EST.

Discord: Sieara#6473
Btag: Sieara#1968

Discord: Fiolated#9828
Btag: shinks50#1291

Using rankings from WCL that exclude OC realms or Raider.IO. Wowprogress doesn't remove duplicate guilds so ranks are very skewed and inaccurate.

MUST BE WILLING TO TRANSFER. We don't do this cross realm thing. It messes with master loot and you can't really easily make friends in guild if you're not even in the guild.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 5/11M (came back in February)

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hi Shigi,

My guild, Equivalent Exchange, would be able to use both you and your friend (I see they have no Mythic experience, but their logs look good for HC and we can never get enough perfect wonderful Warlocks, just saying).

Raid days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday.
Raid times: 8-11pm CST.

We're currently 8/11M with decent pulls on Coven and beginning our final push to finish off the tier. We are Alliance, so a faction change would be in order, but we have Void Elves now, if that helps ;) I've added you, but in case I mistyped you can add me if we've piqued your interest: Lichley#6163