916 Resto Druid LF Casual Guild

Guild Recruitment
EDIT, May 4th A guild has been acquired. Thank you to everyone who responded to my post! :)

I play a Restoration Druid over on Wyrmrest Accord (but I am willing to transfer servers), and I am looking for a casual social guild, that has a (very) casual raiding group. I've been playing WoW on and off for about 11 years, and while I like to consider myself a competent healer, I know I have a lot to learn about stats and healing in general. I play Alliance, but I have been known to level a few Horde characters in my time. I don't wish to race/faction change this particular character.

I am looking for a casual social guild that raids maybe once or twice a week, so I can experience new content and learn how to raid heal. I would appreciate if the guild were also alt friendly, as I am not always on my druid and wish to level new characters and classes I've never played before. I haven't raided in years, and even then I was a DPS and not a healer.

Raiding is a perk and not a requirement, as mainly I am looking for a friendly social atmosphere to make new friends, and have people who could help me to learn and become a better healer. It says I am currently in a guild, but I am not, as I left a few days ago and apparently this hasn't caught up yet.

Sadly, I work retail, and do not have a regular schedule, but I am usually available nights (my timezone is EST), sometimes days, and sometimes weekends. I wish I could be more specific about this, but sadly my schedule changes every week.

Any offers can be directed here, or at my Btag, Arindelle#1748. Thank you for your time!
Hello! Gaming community might be what you're after, since it's a bit more relaxed. Since you're looking for something a bit casual, you can just flex raid.

Krypted Gaming is a friendly gaming community of long-time gaming pals looking to fill out our newly formed WoW branch for pre-expansion and Battle for Azeroth. Our primary goal is to raid twice a week before the expansion drops, that we can catch up on missed content and make sure everybody meshes well with our structure.

We're on darkspear, alliance side. We're primarily looking for returning or new players that can boost up to 110 and shake off the rust in Nighthold, ToS, and Antorus. We're looking for friendly people with a chill attitude, definitely no nerd raging.

https://kryptedgaming.com/

TLDR:
Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST
Looking for: Returning & New Raiders
Friend guild made up from a gaming community primarily from EVE Online, coming to WoW to start raiding.

Hit me up on battlenet, Porowns#1472.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Check us out hubris of malorne 1/11 mythic 11/11 heroic raid times are 730-1030 pst tue and wed. Add me on btag ash#1597. I hope to hear from you.
Hi Kynessa!,

Your Druid would be most welcome in our Alliance Guild.

What we are doing going into BfA is to maintain two casual raid teams. One Horde and one Alliance. We will raid 2x a week (Once on each faction).

We are not progression minded, we are happy raiding on Normal Difficulty. No pressure just a bunch of friends having fun together.

Our inspiration: Our Horde Guild <Minstrels of Doom> has been raiding together since Siege of Ogrimmar. We quickly developed strong friendships and genuinely enjoyed playing WoW with one another. Our approach had always been to raid on Normal to get an idea of the fights then switch to Heroic. We found we enjoyed it more when we stopped caring about loot, meters, progression or number of wipes. So at the start of Antorus we decided to stick to normal difficulty and just relax and have fun with friends.
For the upcoming expansion, we have decided to alter this approach slightly. We also want to do this on an Alliance team as well. Once normal is on farm, most raids can be cleared in one night. Not having to min/max and stress about everything will allow us to also raid a second night on Alliance.
The Horde Team is on the Nesingwary/Vek'nilash/Nazgrel server group, and the Alliance Guild is on the Thorium Brotherhood/Farstriders/Silver Hand server group.

So we are looking for like minded people to join us. We are small right now with a team of 14 people, but have some players returning soon. We want to get to about 15-20 people. Raid Nights are Mondays and Fridays from 8:30 to 11:30 pm EST.

We are a bit older, avg age likely late 30s. We have married couples, professionals and try to remain drama free.

In keeping with casual mindframe, loot is personal, we love to help each other with crafting and consumables, etc. And off nights we run Mythic + and old raids.

If you are interested contact me at: Tega#1389.

Yours,

Tega
<Wicked Intent> is a new guild on Hyjal recruiting raiders who want Heroic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.

• Loot:
  • With the changes to loot coming in BfA, we are just using personal loot.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • 05/02/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Tega
    Hi Kynessa!,

Your Druid would be most welcome in our Alliance Guild.

What we are doing going into BfA is to maintain two casual raid teams. One Horde and one Alliance. We will raid 2x a week (Once on each faction).

We are not progression minded, we are happy raiding on Normal Difficulty. No pressure just a bunch of friends having fun together.

Our inspiration: Our Horde Guild <Minstrels of Doom> has been raiding together since Siege of Ogrimmar. We quickly developed strong friendships and genuinely enjoyed playing WoW with one another. Our approach had always been to raid on Normal to get an idea of the fights then switch to Heroic. We found we enjoyed it more when we stopped caring about loot, meters, progression or number of wipes. So at the start of Antorus we decided to stick to normal difficulty and just relax and have fun with friends.
    For the upcoming expansion, we have decided to alter this approach slightly. We also want to do this on an Alliance team as well. Once normal is on farm, most raids can be cleared in one night. Not having to min/max and stress about everything will allow us to also raid a second night on Alliance.
    The Horde Team is on the Nesingwary/Vek'nilash/Nazgrel server group, and the Alliance Guild is on the Thorium Brotherhood/Farstriders/Silver Hand server group.

So we are looking for like minded people to join us. We are small right now with a team of 14 people, but have some players returning soon. We want to get to about 15-20 people. Raid Nights are Mondays and Fridays from 8:30 to 11:30 pm EST.

We are a bit older, avg age likely late 30s. We have married couples, professionals and try to remain drama free.

In keeping with casual mindframe, loot is personal, we love to help each other with crafting and consumables, etc. And off nights we run Mythic + and old raids.

If you are interested contact me at: Tega#1389.

Yours,

Tega

I sent you a friend request with my Btag. :)
    I think my guild is a perfect fit for you. We are adult casual and very social.I also believe in heloing each other and building people up. We like to stay up late and play various games with each other or just hang out in discord. Here is the spam below.

Check us out hubris of malorne 1/11 mythic 11/11 heroic raid times are 730-1030 pst tue and wed. Add me on btag ash#1597. I hope to hear from you.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856