Looking for guild: Scarlet Crusade

Guild Recruitment
...and I think SC is linked to Farstriders, but I'm not sure.

I have a bunch of Horde alts that are getting very little play right now, because my guild is dead. I show up to an MMO because I want to interact with people, and there's no one to interact with.

The guild I'd be looking for would be decently active (doesn't have to be huge) casual social/leveling kind of guild. If it Raids, I can Raid -but I'm not too serious about it. Also, Scarlet Crusade is an RP Realm; I'm a light roleplayer. I generally have a voice for my characters and stick to it. One of my characters specifically has a unique voice (and it's my Horde MAIN), and if your guild isn't RP friendly, I'm probably not going to feel welcome there.

I'm also hoping to see a guild with a cool name, and appropriate to a fantasy roleplay world.
...it would also help if your tabard looked good.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Check us out hubris of malorne 1/11 mythic 11/11 heroic raid times are 730-1030 pst tue and wed. Add me on btag ash#1597. I hope to hear from you.
You're both on PvP, Normal Realms. I'm on a PvE, RP Realm. Neither of your realms connect with mine, so I can't even join your guilds. You're just spamming anyone who posts, aren't you?

...did find a guild though, so this thread's done.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856