9/11 M Shadow Priest LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a late night raiding guild
can holy/disc
3 days preferred.
Coming back from a break due to some irl issues. when i returned my guild was dead.
LF semi hardcore-hardcore raiding guild. Have alts for splits and regular alt runs.
9/11 or higher preferred.

logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/freek\
freek#1121
Alliance preferred
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 9/11M Antorus and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core moving forward into BFA. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears or mythic farm to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
Hey there Freek,

Mariame from <Accelerate> here. I just got back into the game after a LONG break from WoW, and an old friend handed my original guild back going on 4 weeks ago.

Within that 4 weeks, we full cleared heroics 3 times, and started mythic progression and killed 2 mythic bosses our first week doing mythics. We're working on High Command now this week, and we had 10% pulls so I'm pretty sure he will die tonight.

We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30 - 10:30 pst, which is server time on Tichondrius. If you're east coast, that means 10:30 pm - 1:30 am for you.

We also have our heroic run going every Sunday from 7-10 pm pst (eastern 10 pm - 1 am)

I know we don't have the progression you were asking for of 9/11 yet, but I haven't had much time to rebuild my guild back. If you look at this guilds history, we got #140 US on mythic Garrosh when I ran this guild in MoP. I have the experience to get us back to where we need to be, and look what I've done in such a short time.

HMU in-game if you're interested Mariame#1624
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello!

<Bacon Pancakes> 10/11M on Zul'jin [H] is looking for some ranged DPS to round out our roster on M Argus progression.

Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday from 9:30pm-12am EST, with optional heroic alt run on Saturdays at 10pm EST and high-level m+ throughout the week. We're a tight-knit bunch that focuses on excellence on a light schedule, rather than how much time you can dedicate to grinding AP or gearing alts for splits.

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Bacon+Pancakes
Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/zuljin/Bacon%20Pancakes
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/308178/

If you're interested, please shoot me a bnet or discord request at Emarline#1401 (both are the same)! I hope to hear from you soon. :)
<nVus> is a mythic progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST. We are currently 11/11M and looking foward to finishing the rest of the X-pac and building for BFA.

We're always open to recruiting exceptional players, but specifically we are currently recruiting the following classes:
• Mage
• Boomkin
• Shadow Priest
• Hunter
• Lock

If you like what you see below and are super awesome, feel free to apply to our website, http://nvusguild.com/, or add me to real id hype#1252 or savvy#1335 and let us know you’re looking to apply. You can also whisper myself, Migunits, Instinctx, or anyone else you see online in the guild on Mal'ganis and ask for someone who can help you. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize quality over quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.

What We Require:
• You must have excellent raid awareness. We do not accept people who tunnel, whether they be tanks, dps or healers. We are far more likely to accept someone with below average dps or heals, than we are someone with below average raid awareness.
• You must have a superior understanding of your class, including all specs. We don't expect to have to ask our raiders, "Why aren't you using <Spell X> or popping <Y> on cooldown?"
• You must be active enough to keep up with the raid in terms of artifact knowledge and power. We don't require our raiders to run mass amount of mythic+, but we do hold everyone to a standard that you should be playing enough to keep up.
• You must be able to stand on your own. No one is here to hold your hand. We expect our raiders not only to understand all mechanics of any given encounter, but be able to contribute to strategy when the time comes. If you feel awkward about being critiqued in front of others when you make mistakes, this probably isn't the guild for you.
• You must be a team player and have respect for others. We have no patience for people who don't think their !@#$ stinks or troll other raiders about their performance during raid. Raiding requires everyone to work together as a cohesive unit. We look for people who will do whatever it takes for the guild to succeed as a collective group and that includes keeping a level head and treating others with respect.
• You must be vocal. Nothing is worse than someone who won’t speak up during an encounter. Communication is key for progression.
• You must be awesome(j/k). In the end we're all here to have a great time raiding, progressing, etc and we want everyone to feel respected, welcome and needed while maintaining a high degree of focus and dedication to the minimal raid schedule we have. <nVus> is a great place to call home and we strive to make sure all our raiders share that sentiment.

Loot:
As with any progression guild, purples are a byproduct of progression, not the other way around. If you are accepted as a trial you still have access to loot just like everyone else and will be awarded gear accordingly. We use loot council but ultimately distribution of gear is unimportant so long as it serves the raid well. Remember that loot drops do not belong to the player, they belong to the guild and their sole purpose is to enhance our performance and competitive stance.
Hi! My guild Velocity is 9/11M with 4% on Aggramar. We're in the same location - Alliance on Sargeras! Your logs look great and we'd like to trial you. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours. If you can make our times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
*Sending you a friend request, but here is the spam anyways :P *

<At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster for Mythic Antorus! We are currently 9/11M. ** Aggramar to 23% on night 4 of pulling**

About <At Midnight>
At Midnight is a late night Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage Server. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. While we are not raiding,
the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we hang out on discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc..)

Raid Schedule:
<At Midnight>
Tues/Wed/Thurs
10:00pm - 1:00am PST

Currently Recruiting: **Asking DPS to be 1.5 million + DPS
1 Melee DPS
2 Ranged DPS
1 Healer

Expectations:
-Be on time. We pull the boss at 10:00PM PST, we expect you to be online and ready well before this.
-Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid.
-We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses.
-You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks.

Upon Joining the Team:
-You will be placed as a "Trial Raider"
-You will be given a date that we will decide if you will be bumped from "Trial Raider" into "Raider".
-During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and his raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to
your bump into "Raider" status.

All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us as we are always looking for good players to join our roster!

If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below!

Katie#1178
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey - we could definitely use a talented priest switcher for our team right now, we're pushing for a cutting edge kill and prepping for BFA. Looks like what you're looking for and what we're looking for might align. We are however horde.

Current progression: 10/11M

I'll toss our about us below - and do feel free to reach out: Rith#1500

We are changing our raid times and adding a night to BFA. Coming in as one of the server top teams at only 6 hours a night, we're going to 9 and will be pursuing the server first rank. Currently in the middle of the shift and looking for top-notch players interested in pushing cutting edge and raiding right up until BFA hits and then securing a spot on the core BFA team.

Times:
Current Times: Fri/Sat 9:30PM-12:30AM CST
New Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9:30PM-12:30AM CST
(Shifting to new times as soon as possible)

About Us:
Held together by a close-knit leadership core, our team is full of players who raided much more seriously in the past, but still thirst for the kill so we make time between our families, jobs, and other responsibilities that come with age.

We are only looking for talented players who identify with us. You're not looking to put up with petty guild drama, you don't want to put up with raiders upset about being benched, you'd love to !@#$% with your friends about your kids, partner, or job woes, and you're not willing to put up with other raiders coming without their A-game.

You're kind, you're respectful, you value consistency and expect the same others, and tend to take issues into your own hands. You're looking for a consistent set of players to shoot the ^-*! with week in, week out, that all collectively thirst for the kill.

If you're interested, reach out: Rith#1500.

Or if you'd like, our site is helios-gaming.enjin.com as well.
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 10/11M. We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-24 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need

Exceptional players

*offspecs encouraged but not required
but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST

OPTIONAL Saturday alt run 10pm

► Loot
Loot is handled via Loot Council
More information can be found on our website forums

► Battletags
Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord
Tachichi, Officer Tachini#1964 - Battletag Tachichi#9998 - Discord
Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
Sargeras [A] Meh 9/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps/healers are in high demand (Mage/Boomkin/Mistweaver), All good players are considered. Searching for 1 Off tank as well.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hey Freek,

<SOMA> [Magtheridon][Alliance] is 10/11M looking for ranged dps to close out argus with us and move on to BFA.

Wowprogress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/SOMA

Raid Times

7:30-10:30 Tues/Wed Optional day Thursday

Contact me and we can chat if you're interested.

Kyle#11563 - Battlenet
Claver#5984 - Discord
Hi Freek,

We're Horde, but I'll post anyway in case you're interested.

<Dark Skies> is 11/11 Mythic, raid times 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Tues/Wed/Thurs, Pacific Time.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is a late-night guild that started as a refuge for older players with young children. That's why we raid later, after the kids are in bed.

We're very focused on community and having a harmonious team where everyone gets along, while still pulling the numbers we need to progress in Mythic raiding. The guild is run in an open, non-hierarchical, consensus basis.

We currently have no Shadow Priest. It's very depressing. Come do shadowy things for us!

You can learn more in our most recent main thread, here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760936982

Or contact us on bnet:
Tewa#1373
Drattz#1954
NSalling#1212
My discord: Tewa#3476
<Tactics> (9/11M) has been established for many years as a progression guild. We host a sizeable population of Mythic+ enthusiasts, many of whom maintain over a 3,000 Mythic+ score. Our guild is actively seeking success-minded individuals to push further content.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Wednesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Thursday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.
- Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
- At least 960 equipped, with 75+ weapon traits.
- At least 11/11 H, with 3+/11 M preferred.

Recruiting Contacts
Apt: Dzt#11245 (Discord: Apt#4773)
Chadmonk: Chad#12666 (Discord: Chad#6122)
Spicymïlk (Alt 0239): Gengar#11754 (Discord: Spicymilk#3658)
Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (6/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (4/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M) * NEW *
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Massacre Scene - Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
---- **CONSIDERING XFER FROM ALTERAC MOUNTAINS TO TURALYON, JOIN THEM**
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Synthesize (Wknd) - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Synthesize (Wkdy) - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M) * NEW *
[H] Synthesis (Wkdy) - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis (Wknd) - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone: https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W
Hello,

[A] <Pinnacle> [10/11M] on Aerie Peak is looking for dedicated range dps to fill our core roster to progress through Mythic Antorus. We are a weekend raiding guild that raids Sat/Sun/Mon: 8pm-11pm EST. Also have an optional raid Fridays 8-11pm EST. We have a laid back trial process and have a strong social community. If you are interested please contact me on:

battlenet: Simplicityy#1646
Discord: SimplicityyAMV#2585

Here's our application: https://goo.gl/forms/0EPouMZ13G2QfSAS2

Hey Freek! We would absolutely love a shadow priest on our roster! We just wrapped up our first full week of Argus progression, so you can get in on the ground floor with all the fun that fight entails. :P The environment at LP is very supportive, collaborative, stable, and determined. We are a little light on ranged DPS at the moment, so a shadow trial could expect to be involved in most, if not all, of our Argus progression.

Faction : [A]lliance
Progression : 10/11M
Times : 7-10 PST TuWTh

If you'd like to learn more, check out our guild spam!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762247966#1

Best of luck with your search!
Hey, I'm part of a 9/11M guild that is recruiting a couple players to round out our roster for the rest of Legion. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11pm CST. Here's a link to our post if you want more details: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753627479

I sent you a Btag request so we could chat more.
Heyyyy Freek,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal'Ganis would be!

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for Ranged DPS.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105