BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!
How exactly are you intended to go down to him? The jump feels really awkward given it starts the fight instantly.
Well, that’s a new way to pull a boss. Pretty cool.
Imminent Ruin is dealing around 10 million damage suddenly.
The raid is seemingly randomly getting hit for 6-9mil damage Imminent Ruins, sometimes even while on the upper platform before even pulling the boss. Only a few pulls have done this, while others seem to have been working correctly.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9FnZ631gDfcGAvkW#fight=last&type=deaths

Also worth noting:

• the bosses hitbox is way too small
  • knocking back charmed players deletes the orb which doesn't trigger on-kill mechanics like War Machine
  • Imminent Ruin is just insta-killing the entire raid once it pops.
    Imminent Ruin is imminently ruining our ability to survive longer than 5 seconds :(
    Imminent Ruin makes this fight too easy if you stack rogues and mages.
    A hotfix has been applied to correct Imminent Ruin damage.
    Hotfix appears to be working
    Again my game crashed on pull (macos).

I don't see any error information. Only the Report IDs:

9BF666B2-93A4-4B00-A25D-AC9F92357F52
    243F5AE6-4B9C-4260-AA5D-4FFC4EDC15EC
    D6916FD2-FB20-47C7-AF5D-5F589066037B
    05/03/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Katherine
    Again my game crashed on pull (macos).

I don't see any error information. Only the Report IDs:

9BF666B2-93A4-4B00-A25D-AC9F92357F52
    243F5AE6-4B9C-4260-AA5D-4FFC4EDC15EC
    D6916FD2-FB20-47C7-AF5D-5F589066037B

Thanks for the reports, Katherine. I've forwarded this information to our Mac team to investigate. I unfortunately don't have a way for you to fix this yet.
    Both tanks getting orbed/MCed is cool, I guess.
    Here are the logs from the attempts my group made on Mythrax, ignore the first three fights, they were during the time that imminent ruin was bugged:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jz8tKk4ndJRFBCXW

Feedback: There's no easy way of wiping the raid during the first phase. If the raid needs to wipe, you just have to wait for the boss to melee each person individually and it wastes a lot of time.
    Is this another Aggramar, where you bring 3 dks and negate mechanics ?
    Random PuG, only 2 mythic raiders in it afaik, myself and a mage. Didn't make it to p2 before grps broke up, though i hear it's bugged anyway.

Tank dmg felt good, playing the run around and grab orbs game would probably be more difficult / important if essence shear didn't drop 10-12 at the tank's feet.

If DPS grab orbs, tanks die, this fight will be literally un-puggable for the casuals.

Other than that, felt really good to actually be in danger of dying as a tank instead of feeling like a brick wall at all times.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6H9Ky4tgXwAhnk3G/
    Tested with a beta guild group. The first few attempts were crushed by the 10mil bug as mentioned before. After that i believe we stayed in phase 1 so i'll just throw out observations.

The mind control orbs hitting tanks was a issue in my group, but since mind control orbs are easy to remove with knock backs it might encourage some raid stacking for this boss. Ring of peace felt really good on this fight as a monk.

after the hotfix phase 1 seemed mostly functional.
    Orbs correctly removed the debuff stacks. The boss fired the wind off in a avoidable but punishing manner. The get out of raid debuff didn't do 10 million damage and instead did a chunk of the raids health when taken out.

Most wipes tended to be attrition wipes where healers would run out of steam, or players would go down and mind control orbs would overwhelm the group.
    There was an issue with the Oblivion Spheres spawning on both of our tanks at once (the tanks were not stacked, just both the oblivion spheres chose the tanks), which caused the boss to start smacking our DPS. I'm sure that is not intentional, but maybe make it so the sphere only targets 1 tank + 1 Healer/DPS, and not 2 random players including all roles.
    Tank mechanic can just be walked out of similar to MOTHER.