962 9/11m HPriest LF WEEKEND M Raid

Guild Recruitment
EDIT: I do NOT require that your guild be 9/11m - I am totally expecting and LOOKING to do some reprogression.

First off - my progression was as a warlock, I'm switching mains for BFA and want to start now so a healer I be.

9/11m on my warlock is what I did with my last guild, I'm now switching to holy priest though. I still know all the fights though obv.

Weekend ONLY, Fri/Sat/Sun is fine, 2 or 3 day, basically anytime.

I've been raiding for basically forever - I have a world first, a dozen or so top 10 US, another dozen top 20 US, etc, etc. I've raided every tier since BC, most of them to completion.

I've mained every role, I've gotten top US kills in every role and across 5 classes and I don't remember how many specs.

I dodge fire, I pew pew, I heal heal, and I generally have effectively perfect attendance.

I even bring my own food and flasks in case I need them.

Looking for a zero drama, easy to chill with guild that wants to kill bosses.

Leave your spam or add me on bnet - Lockybalboa#1368
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
I guess reading was just to hard for you.
bump
Bump
Bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Bump

Again, weekend ONLY.
Bump
<Eternal Kingdom> Team Dreadnought (M 8/11) is Looking for Tank/Healers . Raids F/S 6-10p PST. For more information please add kaloc#11101 or visit www.eternal-kingdom.com