10/11M 970+ BDK LFG

Guild Recruitment
Guild has started cancelling raids due to lack of attendance and I would like to get feelers out since it can take awhile to find a tank spot.

~972 Blood DK with ~500 pulls on Mythic Argus
Looking for 2-3 raids a week, days don't matter much but would prefer a start time at or after 8pm CST.
I can be reached on btag at Faunt#1508 or on Discord at Mason#7649
Added, lets chat.
Still looking.
Up.
Searching.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
hey man ^_^

<Last Attempt> of Lightning's Blade is looking for 2-3 exceptional dps, and a possible tank, to fill some roles in our mythic core. All players are welcome to trial. Boomkin: HIGH, BDK/BrM/Bear: HIGH

We are a 2 night/week mythic progression guild with an optional third night for heroic farm. Recruitment is for the long-term with the core group having raided together since MoP, and some since vanilla. We consist of mostly full-time working adults (hence 2-night raiding), and have a very active social atmosphere.

Possible paid transfer
Progression: 8/11M
Progression Schedule:Thursday/Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Farm Schedule (optional): Tuesday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Loot: Council - 3 officers and 1-2 raiders make up the council. Raider council positions are rotated. Gear is distributed to best benefit the raid.

Bumping for fantastic player, anyone that's killed argus or working on phase 3 youre missing out if you pass on him.
I'll keep this short.

[H] <Pull and Pray> 9/11 M (Runetotem and Uther connected Realms, Central Time zone realms)

0 attempts on aggramar so far, but we killed coven in less than 30 and vari in less than 50. Looking for solid offtank.

Raid times - Tues/Thurs/Sun 9-11 CDT (Sunday is always a wild card raiding night)

Want more information? Here's a link to our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763156229#1

Contact me: Wampas#1304
Back up.
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, located on US - Ursin HORDE, brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 9/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (9/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Normal)"A Little Iffy" raids- Monday 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Heroic Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage/Hunter)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh/Ret)
Tank- (No monks. Bdk high priority)
Healer- (Shaman)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390 or Nahlemz/Moonbeaner (Guild Recruiter) btag: Polarbear#1688

See you in game!