Warlock LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am a warlock interested in finding a guild for going into BfA with. I am mostly looking for a heroic/mythic guild going into BfA. I have been a raider since wrath and playing since vanilla. I have also been putting time into testing the beta for BfA.

I was 7/7M EN and 7/10M NH before I had to take care of some personal issues that have no been resolved. Since then I have been playing more causally and I am looking to get back into the mythic scene if possible.

I am an adult that is available weekday nights and will show up on time. I would like to stay horde but would switch to alliance if need be.

If you think you guild would be a good fit for me leave a message.
<Wicked Intent> is a new guild on Hyjal recruiting raiders who want Mythic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • This is the most important aspect of the guild. Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Heya Sarmoody,

my name's Storm, and I'm the GM of Amnesty. We have Many who are from your era of raiding, with me having a very similar history with raiding and WoW. If you get a moment, I'd appreciate being able to talk with you if our basics line up for you:

5/11m (but I'd be amazed if Imonar doesn't go down Tuesday ), Tuesday/Thursday, 8-11 PST. Optional farm night on Wednesdays.

Contact
    -Stormblind#1485 (bnet)
    -Stormblind#8492 (Discord)
    <Vanquisher> is newly formed by some veteran players who moved servers to better suit a more competitive raiding scene.

We currently have 5 members (as we transferred today), but will continue Heroic Antorus when our numbers get back up. We are mostly focused on getting full up for raiding in BFA.

Basically you would be helping us start a new guild. Which is typically a pretty daunting request, but all of our members have the experience to jump right back into heroic (and maybe a few mythic kills?) once we get our numbers up.

Lete me know if this interests you

LiberalDoosh#1487
    I'd love to speak with you, but I don't do guild recruitment spam. Feel free to add me at Brashara#1324 and lets talk!
    <nVus> is a 11/11m US#75 progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster for BFA. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, you may app at http://nvusguild.com/ Feel free to add my realID – Niroe#1133 or Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, hellahype, kenitek or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.
    <Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
    Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

*We need 2-3 more DPS to fill our mythic progression team!*
    Healer and Tank spots are filled for progression group, however, we would like to recruit more players for mythic+ runs! Looking for 1-2 tanks and 1-2 healers to fill our guild roster.

-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
    -We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
    -Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
    -Looking for knowledgeable/skilled players
    -During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs, helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
    - Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
    - Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
    - Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
    **Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
    Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
    Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
    June, Core Raider .. Ashley1640#1792
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Hello All!

We sit on the threshold of a new expansion with so much yet to do in Legion. It's our goal that we may come together to finish legion strong with clearing heroic Antourus before next xpac and clearing heroic content each tier in BFA
    Who we are
    We’re a guild on Argent Dawn-The Scryers. As of now the members and leaders of the guild are all over the age of 20. We have work and families as most of you reading this do and understand that those things come first. We wanted to come together not only play this game we love so much, but to help each other improve no matter what content we do.

What we want
    What we want is people to be able to accomplish what they want to. We do all areas of content:
    o Mythic keystones
    o raids
    o legacy achieve runs
    o pvp nights
    o and many more!

In addition to improving, we want people to be able to have a good time. This isn't a place you can expect to see constant political intrigue or clique mentalities. This is the place you can expect to log on to and be greeted by others who are either relaxing, having a good time doing quests, getting a laugh at the current battleground they're in, or working diligently to get those professions done or ilvl up.

This is the environment we want though we can't exactly promise it'll be completely family friendly. We will promise it won't be like walking into a frat party at 1am or like having to participate in the movie Mean Girls.

How we work

Lost Syndicate works off of an open council system. At all times there will be one guild leader (labeled Elder) and an even number of officers (labeled council). The different responsibilities of running the guild are delegated between the officers (such as setting up raid/pvp teams, recruiting, managing the bank, etc).

Anytime a major decision involving the guild has to be made, the guild leader and the officers will meet on discord in public to discuss them. These council meetings will be announced openly so anyone wishing to attend or put forth their opinion can. As these discussions may affect everyone in the guild, you should be able to share your ideas and opinions.

Plans for Raiding

Currently in the process of setting up the first static raid group of the guild. Our plans are to start with normal, as any of the guild raid groups will, and progress through that content until the group has the gear and skill to go into heroic. We want to start forming groups for when BFA raids comes out. With statics preformed for people now, we’ll have already learned how each person plays and how to work well together. A well practiced raid group going into a raid for the first time will almost always perform better than one that is newly formed.

For the first raid static, the raiding mentality we're looking for is akin to the mentality many had back in burning crusade and wrath. We are a casual-progression guild. We understand IRL>WoW. We raid Wednesday/ Thursday 8-11 EST. With a second weekend group on its way.

Recruiting Needs
    Dps
    o Lock(any spec)
    o Shammy
    o Druid
    o Warrior
    o Rouge
    o DeathKnight
    Healers
    o Priest
    o Shammy
    o Monk
    o Druid
    Tanks
    o Demon Hunter
    o Death Knight
    What we expect

-people not to be masters of their class, spec, or the activity that they’re doing.
    -people to be willing to learn
    -our members to be civil toward one another.
    -people to not be subject to a million frat boy jokes (memes however are welcome within reason)
    -everyone to have fun!

Thank you!

Contact info:
    MagicPants#113255 -recruiting officer
    AdventW0lf#1158 – Guild Master
    Hey Sarmoody this is whatqueue of The Excellent Adventure if you are still looking for a guild we are a 5/11m guild on zul'jin horde side. If you liked to reach out my btag is C2XKite#1367 or discord at Teisei#8265.

Here is our forum post if you wanna take a look at our times etc: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762008085
    Hey Sarmoody!

Roll Initiative is a very active guild that started out as a reroll project in March. Since then, our members have hit 110 and have started progression raiding as of Sunday. Our raid times are Thursday and Sunday 8-11pm EST.

Our current progression (Just started raiding as a guild this Sunday) is 9/11N and we will be getting a full N clear this week.

If you would like to ask any questions, please add me on B-Net at Jagermeifter#1410 or on Discord @ Jagermeifter#0282. Also here is a link to our recruitment thread which has a little more info. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763896225
    Hope to hear from you!
    Heya Sarmoody,

if you are looking for a chill, no drama, but progressive guild look no further. I pride myself in keeping away most of the salt and drama that is all too much there in the rest of wow. Check us out in the following post:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762188103

Hit me up if interested.

-Signed GL of Hubris
    <Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
    Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:

*We need 2-3 more DPS to fill our mythic progression team! Preferred classes include
    - Ret Pally
    - Warlock
    - Shadow Priest
    - Other exceptional DPS

*Ret/Holy Paladin needed for Class Lead position

Who we are:
    -Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
    -We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
    -Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
    -During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
    - Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
    - Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
    - Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
    **Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
    Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
    Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
    Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
    June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792
    Hey! If youre still looking for a guild id love to chat with you some. Heres our guild recruitment post if you wanna check it out and let me know if its something youre interested in! If you have any questions feel free to msg me or any of the officers! Look forward to hearing from you! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763616232
    <Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>

About us:

DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild. We currently do heroic but have to pug some people (have gotten to Vari). We want to progress as a full guild group. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and building relationships. We help gear those in need and prepare for raiding. A sense of humor is a must, we constantly pick on each other. Patience is another must. We are not perfect, and we do not intend to be.

There is a link at the bottom of our info. It’s a guild raid group rap by one of our very own! It says a little about us as a whole, our players, and our sense of humor!

Progress: 3/11H as a GUILD group.

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:00 pm Central Time.

Needs:
    High Demand:
    • Lock
    • Priest(DPS)
    • Pally(DPS
    • DH(DPS)
    • Warrior(DPS)

Moderate Demand:
    • Druid(Feral)
    • Death Knight(DPS)
    • Mage
    • Boomkin

Low Demand:
    • Shaman(Heals)
    • Hunters

This being said, we do accept those that are not high or moderate demand.

YOUTUBE RAIDER RAP VIDEO:

No one takes this video seriously, it’s all fun and games!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x0zQHUR7ww&t=42s

Contact Info:
    • Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
    • Discord: Superstylez#8948

Thank you for your consideration!
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
    05/07/2018 10:32 AMPosted by Enigma
    Heya Sarmoody,

if you are looking for a chill, no drama, but progressive guild look no further. I pride myself in keeping away most of the salt and drama that is all too much there in the rest of wow. Check us out in the following post:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762188103

Hit me up if interested.

-Signed GL of Hubris

I would highly encourage you to contact engima hubris is a great guild!
    <Entrance to Kur> 11/11H 1/11M
    Times: Wed/Thurs10:30pm-1:30am EST (server)
    Optional Sunday alt run
    Voice: Discord
    Loot: RC Loot Council

About us:
    ETK was formed in February of 2018 by a group of long time friends with the overall mind set to progress. As a newer guild, we have collected exceptional players that are returning to prepare for BFA. Our overall goal is to form a community of excellent players to continue progression in ABT but have a core roster ready to tackle BFA.

Current Needs:
    RANGE DPS
    Mage - HIGH
    Warlock - HIGH
    Shaman - HIGH
    Boomkin - Medium
    Melee DPS
    Demon hunter - HIGH
    Healers
    MW Monk - HIGH
    -any non priest healer with viable dps offspec-

If you are interested in chatting with us please contact me directly via btag
    lakengriff#1612
    pocketts#1190
    We look forward to meeting you!
    Hey Sarm!

Echelon @ Black Dragonflight-US is looking for capable raiders like yourself. We are focused on Mythic progression on Tues and Thurs 8-12pm EST and are currently 10/11M. Let me know if you're interested in more details. We can set up a Discord/Mumble chat if you think Echelon is right for you, or you can go straight to dropping us an app at http://www.echelonguild.com/. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
    Riventide
    Recuitment contacts: Rerolled (Distinctive#1680), Arthaz (Jordan#1302), or Taterstots (Taters#1520)
    Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
    - Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
    - Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
    - Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
    We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
    Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST