942 Outlul Rogue LFG H/M raiding

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a heroic/mythic guild to get back into the raiding scene. I took a break after tomb and dabbled in ABT before taking a step back and playing other games. Now i'm ready to get back into it before BfA drops. Also, I just would like a group of people to play/hang out with. My current guild is a ghost town =(. Medium to high activity is a preference

I would like to think I'm a pretty easy going guy who tends to get along with most people. I have high end raid experience, mainly in Wotlk and Star wars the old republic, but havent done anything hardcore since then.

My current ilvl is 942, with 74 traits. If needed, I could also play/gear an Ele shaman MW monk, or Frost mage but i would prefer to play my rogue.

Here is the kind of guild I'm looking for:

Raid Time: Starts anytime after 730pm PST (1130pm EST) and lasts 3-4 hours
Raid Days: Prefer two days a week, with a possible 3rd optional day for farm/alts
Faction: Horde, but would entertain the idea of a faction transfer is the guild really seemed like a good fit
Server: Currently on tichondrius, but willing to server transfer after a few runs together to see if chemistry is there.

I really look forward to hearing from you all! If my post has piqued your interest, please let me know here or in game/bnet @metzky1343
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
<Wicked Intent> is a new guild on Hyjal recruiting raiders who want Mythic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • This is the most important aspect of the guild. Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Hello All!

We sit on the threshold of a new expansion with so much yet to do in Legion. It's our goal that we may come together to finish legion strong with clearing heroic Antourus before next xpac and clearing heroic content each tier in BFA
    Who we are
    We’re a guild on Argent Dawn-The Scryers. As of now the members and leaders of the guild are all over the age of 20. We have work and families as most of you reading this do and understand that those things come first. We wanted to come together not only play this game we love so much, but to help each other improve no matter what content we do.

What we want
    What we want is people to be able to accomplish what they want to. We do all areas of content:
    o Mythic keystones
    o raids
    o legacy achieve runs
    o pvp nights
    o and many more!

In addition to improving, we want people to be able to have a good time. This isn't a place you can expect to see constant political intrigue or clique mentalities. This is the place you can expect to log on to and be greeted by others who are either relaxing, having a good time doing quests, getting a laugh at the current battleground they're in, or working diligently to get those professions done or ilvl up.

This is the environment we want though we can't exactly promise it'll be completely family friendly. We will promise it won't be like walking into a frat party at 1am or like having to participate in the movie Mean Girls.

How we work

Lost Syndicate works off of an open council system. At all times there will be one guild leader (labeled Elder) and an even number of officers (labeled council). The different responsibilities of running the guild are delegated between the officers (such as setting up raid/pvp teams, recruiting, managing the bank, etc).

Anytime a major decision involving the guild has to be made, the guild leader and the officers will meet on discord in public to discuss them. These council meetings will be announced openly so anyone wishing to attend or put forth their opinion can. As these discussions may affect everyone in the guild, you should be able to share your ideas and opinions.

Plans for Raiding

Currently in the process of setting up the first static raid group of the guild. Our plans are to start with normal, as any of the guild raid groups will, and progress through that content until the group has the gear and skill to go into heroic. We want to start forming groups for when BFA raids comes out. With statics preformed for people now, we’ll have already learned how each person plays and how to work well together. A well practiced raid group going into a raid for the first time will almost always perform better than one that is newly formed.

For the first raid static, the raiding mentality we're looking for is akin to the mentality many had back in burning crusade and wrath. We are a casual-progression guild. We understand IRL>WoW. We raid Wednesday/ Thursday 8-11 EST. With a second weekend group on its way.

Recruiting Needs
    Dps
    o Lock(any spec)
    o Shammy
    o Druid
    o Warrior
    o Rouge
    o DeathKnight
    Healers
    o Priest
    o Shammy
    o Monk
    o Druid
    Tanks
    o Demon Hunter
    o Death Knight
    What we expect

-people not to be masters of their class, spec, or the activity that they’re doing.
    -people to be willing to learn
    -our members to be civil toward one another.
    -people to not be subject to a million frat boy jokes (memes however are welcome within reason)
    -everyone to have fun!

Thank you!

Contact info:
    MagicPants#113255 -recruiting officer
    AdventW0lf#1158 – Guild Master
    Tension Tamer is a fairly new guild on Dalaran looking for raiders to round out a Mythic Progression team.

Raid Times
    Friday and Saturday- 9pm-12am EST (subject to change)

Currently 1/11 M ABT Prog
    11/11 H ABT

Currently Looking for players of any role!!

Will currently pug the missing members until we round out a team. Currently all are welcome to join if they have Argus Ahead of the Curve (Can work around this if it is not obtained yet) (there will be far more restrictions in place once we can field an entire mythic team).
    Loot is handed out via loot council (Personal Loot until we have a full team).
    Current rules are pretty lenient as we are more looking to get our foot in the door progression wise, and expectations will become more clear once that happens.

About us!

We are a group of returning raiders who have finally found the time in our adult life to raid again. We cleared (under my command) all of the relevant difficult Wraith of The Lich King Content up to H LK running with half pugs in the group. I also currently raid in FFXIV where I have cleared every piece of content while it was relevant, so my raiding knowledge is high enough to translate over to fielding a mythic team here.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining us for some semi-fresh prog, you can contact me here, in game at Ryythe#1431 or on Discord (or method of communication) at Ryythe#1729.

Hope to see you soon :]
    Thanks y’all, I may reach out when I get home from work tonight. Still searching though!
    <Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>

About us:

DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild. We currently do heroic but have to pug some people (have gotten to Vari). We want to progress as a full guild group. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and building relationships. We help gear those in need and prepare for raiding. A sense of humor is a must, we constantly pick on each other. Patience is another must. We are not perfect, and we do not intend to be.

There is a link at the bottom of our info. It’s a guild raid group rap by one of our very own! It says a little about us as a whole, our players, and our sense of humor!

Progress: 3/11H as a GUILD group.

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:00 pm Central Time.

Needs:
    High Demand:
    • Lock
    • Priest(DPS)
    • Pally(DPS
    • DH(DPS)
    • Warrior(DPS)

Moderate Demand:
    • Druid(Feral)
    • Death Knight(DPS)
    • Mage
    • Boomkin

Low Demand:
    • Shaman(Heals)
    • Hunters

This being said, we do accept those that are not high or moderate demand.

YOUTUBE RAIDER RAP VIDEO:

No one takes this video seriously, it’s all fun and games!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x0zQHUR7ww&t=42s

Contact Info:
    • Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
    • Discord: Superstylez#8948

Thank you for your consideration!
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    bumperino
    Still searching
    Guild: <Nocturnal>
    Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
    Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
    Progression: 6/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
    Current Needs

**RANGE**
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Closed
  • Warlock - Closed
  • Shadow Priest - Closed
  • Hunter - Closed
  • Fire Mage - Low
  • **MELEE**
  • Ret Pally - Low
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • WW Monk - Low
  • DK - Low
  • Feral - HIGH
  • Rogue - HIGH
  • **HEALS**
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed

• Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    Also willing to gear a rdps like ele shaman or mage
    <Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
    Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:

*We need 2-3 more DPS to fill our 20-man progression team! Preferred classes include
    - Ret Pally
    - Warlock
    - Shadow Priest
    - Other exceptional DPS

*Ret/Holy Paladin needed for Class Lead position

*Also looking for back up tanks and healers that are active, as we have many M+ groups that run in the evenings!

*Do not be discouraged from applying if your role is filled in our progression group - We have a few easily adaptable players that can switch specs for raiding, but only for comparable, skilled healers.

Who we are:
    -Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
    -We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
    -Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
    -During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun togheter!

Raid Schedule:
    - Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
    - Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
    - Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+ or completing timewalk/achievement raids
    **Sunday Funday is spent running alts and low ilvl players through Regular Antorus

For questions, please contact:
    Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
    Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
    Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
    June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792
    hi