8/11M Assn Rogue LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all! I'm Tsukiihi, but most know me as Caleb.
I'm making a post on this forum today because sadly, my current raiding guild has just announced that it will no longer be raiding. Thus, this puts me out of a raiding team.

A little about me:
As I said, my name is Caleb. I'm 22, live in VA and I do seasonal work and also do independent contractor work throughout the year. My line of work allows me to have a very flexible schedule.

WoW History:
I've been playing WoW since TBC, although I did not start raiding until WotLK. I raided throughout WotLK and even moreso in Cata. I led a heroic raid team on my Rogue in Cata, as well as tanked for another heroic raid team on my Death Knight. I took a break in MoP until near the end where I was raiding heroic Siege of Orgrimmar on a Restoration Shaman. I raided Mythic Blackrock Foundry on my Death Knight during WoD. As for Legion content, I raided Mythic Nighthold on my Death Knight with a guild on Proudmoore. I would've continued, but my family had an emergency, so I took a hiatus from WoW until right before Antorus was released. When I came back, I resumed playing on my Rogue instead of my Death Knight. I raided through normal and heroic Antorus via pugging with some friends of mine, until I joined the guild I am with currently (Parse), which I raided Mythic Antorus with until this point.
I consider my Rogue to be my most mastered class, and it is also my favorite.

What I'm Looking For:
I am looking for the right Mythic Raiding Guild with similar progression to mine (8/11M) or higher to quickly jump into and trial with. I am very dedicated and loyal to my raiding team, so you can expect me to be on every raid. I love raiding and I love getting to know the people in my guild.

From here on, I will just list credentials.

BTag: Amii#11113
Tsukiihi - Assassination Rogue - Alliance - Sargeras
Current Progress: 8/11M
Link to Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/tsukiihi
Link to Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/tsukiihi
Link to RaiderIO: https://raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Tsukiihi
Availability: Very Flexible. I can make most raiding schedules work due to the flexibility in my line of work.
Server: I am currently on Sargeras, but I am open to server switching for the right team.
Faction: I am currently Alliance, but as stated above, I am open to switching things up for the right team.

Contact Me:
Please get in touch with me if I interest you! You can do so VIA BTag and/or replying to this thread. Once again, my BTag is Amii#11113. Thanks!
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello All!

We sit on the threshold of a new expansion with so much yet to do in Legion. It's our goal that we may come together to finish legion strong with clearing heroic Antourus before next xpac and clearing heroic content each tier in BFA
Who we are
We’re a guild on Argent Dawn-The Scryers. As of now the members and leaders of the guild are all over the age of 20. We have work and families as most of you reading this do and understand that those things come first. We wanted to come together not only play this game we love so much, but to help each other improve no matter what content we do.

What we want
What we want is people to be able to accomplish what they want to. We do all areas of content:
o Mythic keystones
o raids
o legacy achieve runs
o pvp nights
o and many more!

In addition to improving, we want people to be able to have a good time. This isn't a place you can expect to see constant political intrigue or clique mentalities. This is the place you can expect to log on to and be greeted by others who are either relaxing, having a good time doing quests, getting a laugh at the current battleground they're in, or working diligently to get those professions done or ilvl up.

This is the environment we want though we can't exactly promise it'll be completely family friendly. We will promise it won't be like walking into a frat party at 1am or like having to participate in the movie Mean Girls.

How we work

Lost Syndicate works off of an open council system. At all times there will be one guild leader (labeled Elder) and an even number of officers (labeled council). The different responsibilities of running the guild are delegated between the officers (such as setting up raid/pvp teams, recruiting, managing the bank, etc).

Anytime a major decision involving the guild has to be made, the guild leader and the officers will meet on discord in public to discuss them. These council meetings will be announced openly so anyone wishing to attend or put forth their opinion can. As these discussions may affect everyone in the guild, you should be able to share your ideas and opinions.

Plans for Raiding

Currently in the process of setting up the first static raid group of the guild. Our plans are to start with normal, as any of the guild raid groups will, and progress through that content until the group has the gear and skill to go into heroic. We want to start forming groups for when BFA raids comes out. With statics preformed for people now, we’ll have already learned how each person plays and how to work well together. A well practiced raid group going into a raid for the first time will almost always perform better than one that is newly formed.

For the first raid static, the raiding mentality we're looking for is akin to the mentality many had back in burning crusade and wrath. We are a casual-progression guild. We understand IRL>WoW. We raid Wednesday/ Thursday 8-11 EST. With a second weekend group on its way.

Recruiting Needs
Dps
o Lock(any spec)
o Shammy
o Druid
o Warrior
o Rouge
o DeathKnight
Healers
o Priest
o Shammy
o Monk
o Druid
Tanks
o Demon Hunter
o Death Knight
What we expect

-people not to be masters of their class, spec, or the activity that they’re doing.
-people to be willing to learn
-our members to be civil toward one another.
-people to not be subject to a million frat boy jokes (memes however are welcome within reason)
-everyone to have fun!

Thank you!

Contact info:
MagicPants#113255 -recruiting officer
AdventW0lf#1158 – Guild Master
<Last Attempt> of Lightning's Blade is looking for 2-3 exceptional dps, and a possible tank, to fill some roles in our mythic core. All players are welcome to trial. Boomkin: HIGH, BDK/BrM/Bear: HIGH

We are a 2 night/week mythic progression guild with an optional third night for heroic farm. Recruitment is for the long-term with the core group having raided together since MoP, and some since vanilla. We consist of mostly full-time working adults (hence 2-night raiding), and have a very active social atmosphere.

Possible paid transfer
Progression: 8/11M
Progression Schedule:Thursday/Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Farm Schedule (optional): Tuesday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Loot: Council - 3 officers and 1-2 raiders make up the council. Raider council positions are rotated. Gear is distributed to best benefit the raid.

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Moo.

http://www.ascent-guild.com

We're currently 10/11M in Antorus.

Our raids are Tues/Wed/Thur 8:00pm-11:30pm EST.

I've been with the guild since 2002 in Everquest, and have known the then-founding officers since 1994 on a text mud. I'm one of the few people still around from our #1 world Ragnaros kill in vanilla.

You can contact me in game, I would be online as Kresge/Glayde/Oxton/Moomins or some other character.
My RealID is Glayde#1541 or Glayde#4353 for discord.
<Reason> Zul'jin 9/11M Is looking for you! We are a 2 Day Raid (Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST) with an optional Weds alt/farm Heroic. Currently we are in need of smart, dedicated raiders to strengthen our roster to push CE and going into BFA! Have a look at our forum spam link posted below and/or add one of us and we're happy to talk to you. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763906245#1
Hi there Caleb, I'm the Raid Leader for <Always Triggered>, also on the Alliance side of Sargeras, and we're looking to pick up some strong DPS to finish off progression for the tier. We're currently 9/11M with multiple sub-1% wipes on Aggramar.

I'll post the guild copy-pasta down below and if you're interested feel free to reach out to me on bnet (Twill#1288) or discord (Twill#5927).

Hope to hear from you soon.

-----

Guild Copy-Pasta

Guild:
<Always Triggered> Sargeras (Alliance)

Schedule:
T/W/TH from 8 - 11 PM Central Standard Time

About Us:
- We're an easy-going but progression-oriented guild. We laugh and joke around but we take our raiding serious and expect you to as well.
- We have a tight-knit community with an active discord.
- Loot is distributed via loot council.
- Active mythic+ community, with a number of high mythic+ score players in guild.

Our Wow Progress
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Always+Triggered

Contact Information:
GM: Twill#1288
Officers: Diel#11525, Kat#7301, Canadianbacon#4769
<Improvise> - Greymane/Tanaris - Alliance - PVE - 2nd on server

Raid Nights - Mythic - Will be moving to a 6 hr/wk schedule to really push Argus as well as going forward in BFA. (~8-11 EST)
- Monday 7-9 CST (8-10 EST)
- Thursday 7-9 CST (8-10 EST)
Heroic (Carry run/Alt run)
- Wednesday 7-9 CST (8-10 EST)
-Saturday 7-9 CST (8-10 EST)

We are currently looking strong dps to help fill our roster out completely with CE quality raiders - We will be bumping our raid times from 4 hours a week to 6 hours, our 8/11m (coven to 20%) progression was done in only 4 hours a week. With 6 hours a week and a couple more solid raiders we are looking forward to a serious CE push!

If you're interested, Rip#5251 or Lilcheeks#0139 on discord.