975 aff lock 10/11 looking for ce guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm looking to get CE. I know the fight, I have 500+ pulls. I have no problem server swapping or faction swapping.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Name: <Wrong>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Progression: 11/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb
Raid Days: Wednesday/ Thursday
Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

Send me a MSG via Discord PM sgmx#0801 you may need to add to friends and then send a msg, or add me on real id Deism#1427
Hey there!

We are looking for a Lock!

We are a 7 year guild 11/11M Antorus, Previously 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649
Discord: Falux#8753
Heyyyy Fieldbritish - sorry to hear about your guild, man.

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal'Ganis would be!

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for an Affliction Warlock.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
<nVus> is a 11/11m US#75 progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster for BFA. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, you may app at http://nvusguild.com/ Feel free to add my realID – Niroe#1133 or Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, hellahype, kenitek or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.
Dominion

10/11M Antorus

We're an established and mature mythic progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Ranged DPS and exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
All range DPS

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812), Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
[H][US][Kil'Jaeden] <Same> 10/11M. T/W/TH 6-9 PST. Semi-hardcore progression guild. Please see the link below for more information.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20756125410

Discord: chickn#4346 (preferred method of contact)
Bnet: Chickn#1249
Are you looking for a guild? Do yourself a favor and make it easier on yourself by joining the Recruitment Discord! https://discord.gg/fw93rFe

You will be able to post in a spot that will be seen by all recruiters without having to sort through spam and worrying about losing your post. Easily search through guilds for one that meets your needs, or just post your info and let the recruiters contact you!

Be sure to read through the welcome channel for instructions on how to get the appropriate roles and format for maximum readability!

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

-Fio
[teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
Our times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
Optional Wednesday Raid: Starting 8:30PM CST Heroic Farm/Alt Raid.

Current Progress: 10/11M, 8/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
Hi Fieldbritish ,

sorry to hear about the bad experience with your guild.

Sellswords is an 11/11M team in the guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. We raid MWTh 8-1130pm pacific time (less on farm.)

We're looking for ranged to join us for farm and beyond into BfA.

If this sounds interesting, add me to btag - hantevirus#1921 . You can learn more about the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com

Best of luck in your search

Hante
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Greetings! Our guild has been seeking strong DPS to round out our Mythic roster, and you have piqued my interest!

About <Reckless> of Mal'ganis [US HORDE] :

Applying to Reckless:
Please visit our website http://www.reckless.gg
and click on the "Apply Here" forum. You will be prompted to answer a few questions to help us see if you would be a good fit within our guild.

Past Accomplishments:
Over 1200 Archi Moose Mounts given to the community.
HFC - 13/13 Mythic (Farmed 24 mounts for the roster)
EN - 7/7 Mythic - Cutting Edge
ToV - 3/3 Mythic - Cutting Edge
NH - 10/10 Mythic - Cutting Edge
ToS - 9/9 Mythic - Cutting Edge
Antorus - 11/11 Mythic - Cutting Edge

What We Expect Of Our Raiders:
>Active on Discord.
>Loyalty to the guild.
>Be on time and ready. (consumables, re-rolls, research)
>Put as much effort into this as your teammates are.
>Remaining calm and collected.
>Be able to accept criticism without giving excuses

A large portion of our members hang out in game and on discord daily, doing things ranging from dailies, Mythic +, achievements, alt runs, and other games such as Diablo, Pubg, Fortnite, Overwatch, and Monster Hunter together. We give players constructive criticism as well as take positively to constructive criticism and expect future applicants to as well.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central
Wednesday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central
Thursday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central
Sunday 7:00pm-10:00pm Central (Optional Night)

The only exception made to the schedule is that we strive for everyone to be there the Sunday of a raid release to push progression, or if we have decided to extend a day to further push Cutting Edge.

Feel free to message us here Facebook or add any of the following Battletags listed below.

Johnny (Officer) : : Johnnynapalm#1508 / (Discord) Johnnynapalm#5619

Fang (Officer) : : Fang#1613

Fost (GM) : : FostTheGiant#1926
:(
Fieldbritish I feel for you bro, my guild also screwed me over by bringing in a hunter in my place because I was held up at work. I get home in time for them to swap me in but all I get to do is sit outside the instance while they go an kill the boss I put in around 400 pulls with them. I say corrupt the guild you were in and make it crumble from the bottom to the top. You have my full support!
To Apply
Fill out our application at goo.gl/W5ocWs

About Us
<Casually Competent> 11/11M is an adult 21+ progression minded guild currently located on the US-Sargeras server. We're looking for reliable raiders that are flexible in role, adapt quickly to new mechanics with a keen situational awareness, and aren't shy to own up when they occasionally skip a beat. We enjoy having fun, but know when to focus up to get the job done. CASUAL PLAYERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN.

Current needs:
Holy Paladin
druid (balance)
mage
warlock
All exceptional players are welcome to apply.

We are a guild that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you're putting your best foot forward. That being said we are not here to run a babysitting program, help us help you.

Raid nights: Saturday and Sunday 6PM-10PM CST [invites start at 5:50PM to facilitate prompt pulls and organization] We strive to run a hardcore progression guild that operates on a semi-casual schedule with a tight roster; solid attendance is a must. Days are naturally reduced as content becomes farmed.

While these are our designated raid nights we remain quite active on off nights. Guild chat may get a tad interesting, please be prepared

Base Requirements

⊗ Competitive drive
⊗ 75 traits in your main weapon by the opening of Mythic Antorus
⊗ Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences
⊗ Being prepared with Food/Pots/Flasks
⊗ Discord
⊗ Reliable internet connection
⊗ Consummate knowledge of your class with efficiency in playing multiple roles [keeping up to date with theory-crafting + min/maxing]
⊗ No-lifers a plus!

If you think you may be a good fit, whisper Maaxwell or Pxl in game at anytime!

Contact Us
Wes#12170
Abcboy#1225
Max#12177
My recruitment post is probably the best way to sell myself so give this a quick read and you'll have a nice laugh: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754827367?page=1

I look for people who are long term players and have a like mindset. I've been in this guild since Firelands and been the GM since Throne of Thunder. Our goal as a guild is to kill the end boss before next content releases. Most of our members have been here for at least a year as well.

We just killed Argus tonight! We're 11/11M and raid Tues-Thurs 8-11pm CST. We add Mondays for a few weeks during new content.

You can shoot me a btag request at Traxion#1982
Hey there! I'm Daniika, the recruitment lead for <Astral> on Turalyon (Alliance). We're 11/11M AtBT. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 9pm - 12am Eastern. Most of our officers have top 10 US experience, we just no longer have the ability to devote 16-20+ hours a week to raiding. We raid on a 9 hour schedule, but keep the same hardcore mentality, while valuing efficiency. Outside of our regular raid time, we have optional events such as a weekly heroic Antorus alt run, frequent achievement runs and m+ groups. Many of us also play other games together. It's our goal to build a community of people who enjoy playing together while always striving to improve ourselves.

www.astralguild.com

Contacts:
GM: Terra (Terra#1216)
Officers: Unsu (Unsu#1515), Malv (Malv#11394)
Recruitment Officer: Daniika (Daniika#1445)
Hey Field!

Echelon @ Black Dragonflight-US is a long standing raid team (formed in BC) and we are looking for capable raiders like yourself. We are focused on Mythic progression on Tues and Thurs 8-12pm EST and are currently 10/11M. Let me know if you're interested in more details. We can set up a Discord/Mumble chat if you think Echelon is right for you, or you can go straight to dropping us an app at http://www.echelonguild.com/. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Riventide
Recuitment contacts: Rerolled (Distinctive#1680), Arthaz (Jordan#1302), or Taterstots (Taters#1520)
++Keystone Raiders++ is a newly reformed Alliance guild located on Kel'Thuzad. Currently 10/11 Mythic. With 46% pulls on Argus in P3.

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We are looking for competent players who want to push progression while enjoying everything the game has to offer. Outside of raid, we have a large amount of people in the guild that push high M+ keys (Multiple 3.5k - 4.4k+ Players), run RBG's, PvP, and run old content.

Raid Times:

++Wednesday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST

++Thursday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST ++(90%+ Attendance Required)++

++Sunday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST

Recruiting:

Ranged DPS / Shaman / Holy Pally

All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec.

Addons Required:

Angry Assignments / RCLootCouncil / DBM / WeakAuras

To trial or for additional information or questions, contact any of the following:

Smartblonde#1399 - Recruitment Officer

iwipeontrash#11300 - Raid Leader