976 11/11M Fire mage LF top 100

Guild Recruitment
Class/Spec: Mage Frost/fire/Arcane
Faction: Currently Horde willing to go Alliance
Cleared: 11/11m
Btag: texic#1930
Discord: TeXic#6288 (Prefer Discord) to get in contact with me
Link: https://raider.io/characters/us/kiljaeden/Texic
Logs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ynQfDXt2gm3MVzYh#fight=4&type=damage-done
Availability: Monday-Thursday 8PM-2AM CST

I am looking for a guild that is shooting to be top 100 in BFA. I have played mage for 8 years and would like to continue to do so. Love to do high M+ keys and I am looking for a guild that has members that are active outside of raid.

I have notable achievements outside of wow.
I have played Starcraft 2 semi-competitively and have been part of the GM bracket (top 200 in the US)
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
still looking!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Still looking friends!
<Sovereign Imperium> originated on Dragonmaw ( Alliance ) in February 2005 and has had long term success throughout the years. In May 2013, we moved to Kel'Thuzad due to the dying population of Dragonmaw to enhance our recruitment pool and overall realm-community atmosphere. We are looking for loyal, dedicated, and efficient raiders! We do not recruit for bench. Outside of raiding, we run mythic+ groups, timewalking, re-visit content to farm mounts, achievements, etc.

Server: Kel'Thuzad
Faction: Alliance

Schedule:
Wednesday
10:30PM - 1AM EST (7:30PM - 10PM PST)
Saturday
10:30PM - 2AM EST (7:30PM - 11PM PST)
Sunday
10:30PM - 1AM EST (7:30PM - 10PM PST)

Raiding History (Current/Past):
Tier 21 (US 203)
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11M

Tier 20 (US 275)
Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M

Tier 19 (US 361)
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3M
Nighthold: 10/10M

Tier 18 (US 243)
Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M

Tier 17 (US 180)
Blackrock Foundry: 10/10M
Highmaul: 7/7M

Recruitment:
All Exceptional applicants will be considered!

High need:
Boomkin
Mage
Hunter

Medium Need:
Warlock

Feel free to submit an application on our website below to express interest in legion/BfA raiding!

Contact info:
GM: Despina (Despina#1512)
Veteran Raider: Mouke (Magequit#1475)
Still looking!
Still looking!
Hello Texic! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a caster DPS for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy. We are also very active outside of raids which is not typical of most guilds. We are achievement seekers, pet collectors, old content runners. You name it, we probably do it in our off time. We are also big on alts and encourage people to have them.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore 20 man horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 11/11 Mythic Antorus US 30th 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Required Alts: We require 1 raid ready alt for splits
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tank: Closed
Healers: Open
Physical DPS: Open
Caster DPS: Open

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: sean#1572

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
<nVus> is a 11/11m US#75 progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster for BFA. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, you may app at http://nvusguild.com/ Feel free to add my realID – Niroe#1133 or Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, hellahype, kenitek or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.
We are recruiting a mage for m/argus and beyond.

Dominion

10/11M Antorus

We're an established and mature mythic progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Ranged DPS and exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
All range DPS

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812), Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
hello all