5/11M 965 Havoc DH LF guild

Guild Recruitment
My guild got 5/11M in Jan we had a couple of p3 pulls on imonar before the guild decided to take a break for the rest of the expansion. I am looking for a Tues/Wed Raiding guild that raids no later than 11pm cst since i work at midnight cst on wed. I am Alliance on Sargeras right now but can swap for the right guild, i wanna push towards CE for this expac i have good logs from the few bosses i've killed and great logs from tomb. Looking forward to hearing from you!
<Reason> Zul'jin 9/11M Is looking for you! We are a 2 Day Raid (Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST) with an optional Weds alt/farm Heroic. Currently we are in need of smart, dedicated raiders to strengthen our roster to push CE and going into BFA! Have a look at our forum spam link posted below and/or add one of us and we're happy to talk to you. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763906245#1
Hey, I'm part of a 9/11M guild that is recruiting a couple players to round out our roster for the rest of Legion. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11pm CST. Here's a link to our post if you want more details: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753627479

Add me on Btag at Halosis#1645 if you want to chat.
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (6/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (4/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M) * NEW *
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (7/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Massacre Scene - Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
---- **CONSIDERING XFER FROM ALTERAC MOUNTAINS TO TURALYON, JOIN THEM**
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Synthesize (Wknd) - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Synthesize (Wkdy) - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M) * NEW *
[H] Synthesis (Wkdy) - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis (Wknd) - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone: https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W
(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H-ToS 5/11M-ABT and wishing to down more MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Also like to note we are recruiting more casual members as well for M+s, help fill the raid when people can't make it. Not to mention looking for people for BFA soo if your not looking for legion content atm but looking for a guild for BFA come on down were definitly

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- Low
Boomkin- High
Lock- High
Spreist- High
Hunter- Med/High
Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- Currently no opens but dont be afraid to contact one of us still =).
Death knight- Low
Demon hunter- Low
Rogue- Low
Warr- Low
Feral- Low
Ret Pally- Med
WW Monk- High

Healers- 1 Main Spec healer needed

Mistweaver Monk- High
Resto Druid- Med
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- Med/High
Disc priest- Med

Tanks- Offspec tanks wanted.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Edited Because of my new work schedule i am now looking for a tues/wed raid guild who doesn't raid later than 11cst on Wed
Hi There,
I saw you time changes so not sure if ours fit anymore but I hope it does!
Going to try and keep this short and sweet.

The Men of Mayhem - Stormrage [A]

11/11M Antorus Leader AND 11/11H on our FIRST NIGHT

9-12pm EST Sunday, Mondey, Tuesday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+ all the was to US19th. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal is to build a guild which can clear CURRENT MYTHIC content for BFA

Mancheese#1508
Beholder#1925

https://themenofmayhem.enjin.com/