Why We Will Never Have High Elves

General Discussion
As much as I am on the side of more variety the better, there are a huge problem with this petition.

No mather how many posts and support you get, Blizzard already screwed up the opportunity introducing the Void Elves.

Void Elves are a thing now, very tangible, and Blizzard can't just delete them.

High and Void Elves on the same faction, as allied races, or, as re-skins of the existing Blood Elves would be ridiculous from any professional point of view because they are too much alike.

It's not hate from the dev team, it's not Horde favoritism, it's not that they are too few as they said... It's just a missed chance when the devs thought the High Elves would be just Blood Elves with Blue Eyes and won't like to the community.

It's a gone chance when they took the desicion of make a disctintive allied race for Alliance with Void powers that could be slighty different from the Elves that were already playable on the Horde side. And now it's too late to take back.

Be reasonable for a moment and think Blizzard-wise the problems of what are you asking with the High Elves as an allied race that is exactly the same to other one recently implemented on the same faction.
the reason they never made high elves is because blood elves are basically high elves.

they would be too similar to introduce
Dear god stop fueling them. We were doing so well, now we have another high elf thread
yeah yeah we know
05/07/2018 09:12 PMPosted by Lunnaya
Dear god stop fueling them. We were doing so well, now we have another high elf thread

Terenas Spirit: There must always be an High Elf thread.
05/07/2018 09:10 PMPosted by Húntrér
the reason they never made high elves is because blood elves are basically high elves.

And the Pandaren...

Personally, I love the idea of neutral races, and I'm tired of the faction conflict (along with the interstellar nonsense).

*Edited by Moderator for language*
05/07/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Garilas

And the Pandaren...

Personally, I love the idea of neutral races, and I'm tired of the faction conflict (along with the interstellar nonsense).

All will ser.....

I, i mean all will be served ice cream yes that's what i meant
This thread needs to disappear with the snap of a finger where's my Infinity Gauntlet?
I'm tired of the faction conflict and I get that people want high elves so much. But at this time it's just not happening.

I think it would be awesome to have the Steamwheedle goblins join the Alliance. Goblins are my favorite race. But I understand this will never happen. They would be too similar to Bilgewater goblins in appearance and take away from the gnomes.

Goblins could have been neutral just like Nightborne or Light Forged but that isn't what happened. Instead they invented a different goblin cartel to explain why some goblins joined the Horde. If I want to be a short funny inventor on Alliance, I just have to accept that I have to play a gnome.
05/07/2018 09:31 PMPosted by Hylianlich
This thread needs to disappear with the snap of a finger where's my Infinity Gauntlet?

x2 also good movie
Void Elves were a preemptive strike on blizzards part to have an excuse to not give us High Elves, when allied races were announced they were in the premier showing of the first batch thus giving them an excuse to deny us High Elves.
am i justified in reporting high elf threads as spam at this point?
05/07/2018 09:33 PMPosted by Arlindia
Void Elves were a preemptive strike on blizzards part to have an excuse to not give us High Elves, when allied races were announced they were in the premier showing of the first batch thus giving them an excuse to deny us High Elves.

But void elves are so much cooler than high elf

Nobody can a-void their charm
05/07/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Garilas

And the Pandaren...

Yea, showing ur ignorance here. Pandaren were made to be for both factions from the start, and Blizz said it was a mistake and would never do that again.

Try harder next time.
chromie drops the time device, the temporal discombobulator,
and it accidentally creates to 2 new alternate dimension servers named chromie1 and chromie2,
that act a bit like test servers, where we have

chromie1: high elves instead of void elves and the rest of the allied races as already pre-determined.

chromie2: high elves, void elves, ogres and san'layn are created and the rest of the allied races as already pre-determined.

people who think there are too many elves or dont want high elves on alliance or think it hurts the horde faction balance too much, can just go on servers where those situations havent been created.

everybody wins.
Just add all the Elves and create a one new faction: ELVES
why you might see high elves one day....profit margin
Hello! There's already a mega-thread going on High Elves over here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764006370?page=1

Most threads are being locked when it comes to High Elves to keep the forums clear. Even if you don't want High Elves, I encourage you to join the discussion with us! :)
05/07/2018 10:12 PMPosted by Maeveh
Hello! There's already a mega-thread going on High Elves over here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764006370?page=1

Most threads are being locked when it comes to High Elves to keep the forums clear. Even if you don't want High Elves, I encourage you to join the discussion with us! :)

Discussion?, The Pro Helf camp basically call every single person who is not on their side a Troll, and refuse to even debate, mixing the NO and the Pro Thread was a mistake.