957 Resto druid LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, The druid is my alt but I prefer it as a main but am not able to raid on the druid in my current guild. (am not posting on druid or linking real ID to avoid any possible drama with current guild)

I am on Tichondrius but do not mind transferring for the right guild (I Am horde) And would consider going alliance also.

Availability (Central Time)
Mon - 7PM-10:30PM
Tues - Prior raid commitment for now
Wed - 7PM-10:30PM
Thurs- Prior raid commitment for now
Friday - 7PM-Zzzz
Sat - Can set time aside just need to know schedule
Sun - Anytime before 10:30 PM

I am Looking for a few things.

My current guild is not for sure going to be pushing mythic content and I want to be enjoying it before BFA not just talk about doing it in BFA (I Am currently only 1/11M)

I don't mind doing heroic runs gearing people and just having fun on off nights. I am looking for a guild to make friends but also take content seriously I don't want a second job but I do my own research, Farm my own mats, pots ect and supply guild m8's with lots of mots/pots/enchants currently also. I play the game for fun and enjoy helping others I want a guild that has a focus on keeping there members happy and being a big group of friends.

I don't want another guild that is only 1/11 or 2/11 I want a guild that has already established momentum in Mythic content and has a good core group going. I understand this may mean I am on a bench waiting for a spot. But that is something I am okay with (Even though I would prefer to be in the mix) I accept that I will be a new member and need to prove myself and don't mind running on off nights, Alt runs or Farm runs to earn my place.

Look forward to hearing from some guilds!
Greetings, Brogarg,

United We Loot is an alliance guild on Stormrage seeking additional members to finish out legion and continue to push mythic in BFA.

We raid progression on Friday and Saturday nights from 9p-12a EST. We also run non progression on Thursday night from 9p-11p EST and have an alt night on Sundays starting at 9p EST.

We're currently 5/11M ATB.

If this sounds like something that matches what you are looking for feel free to contact Deathfire#1102

Thank you,

Deathfier
05/07/2018 07:26 PMPosted by Deathfier
Greetings, Brogarg,

United We Loot is an alliance guild on Stormrage seeking additional members to finish out legion and continue to push mythic in BFA.

We raid progression on Friday and Saturday nights from 9p-12a EST. We also run non progression on Thursday night from 9p-11p EST and have an alt night on Sundays starting at 9p EST.

We're currently 5/11M ATB.

If this sounds like something that matches what you are looking for feel free to contact Deathfire#1102

Thank you,

Deathfier

Will be in contact with you soon! Thanks for reaching out.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
[A][Proudmoore] <Hero Academia>
We are 5/11M ATB. Only reason we aren't 6+/11 yet is because we are still recruiting healers for Imonar Prog! That being said if your RDruid has a DPS OS that would be even better for further prog.
Our raid days are Friday and Saturday 6-9PM PST.
We also do a Heroic alt run on Sundays at 4PM.

Inzuu#1186 or SgtRyan#1505 if you are interested!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
We are <alone> a long time raiding guild on aerie-peak, we are looking to recruit for a casual non-stress raid team that's working towards mythic. We are rebuilding after taking a break, recruiting like minded individuals to clear content as much as we can. Casual shouldn't be synonymous for bad, we strive to be best we can with our limited play time.

We raid Friday & Saturday, 5.30 - 8.30 server time (8.30 - 11.30 EST)
We are currently 5/11 M Antorus, 11/11 H Antorus

We will provide
Food
Flask
Repairs

Currently looking for ilevel 960+ for Friday and Saturday Mythic raids.

Loot System
We currently use RC loot council as our loot system

Currently recruiting
Disc Priest/ Resto Druid
Recruiting all DPS classes
Will consider any exceptional players

Kaylii#1948 (bnet)/ Kaylii#5028 (discord)
Rachel#1391 (bnet)/ Rachel#3325 (discord)
Kelza#1446 (bnet)/ Kelz#1428 (discord)