970 WW Monk LF Guild, 5/11m 3.2k io

Guild Recruitment
Hi,

I'm looking for cutting edge before the prepatch and a place to call home in BFA. If you are a high end guild looking for a high-performing MonkDPS hit me up.

I have MW and BM artifacts at 75 and have tanked and healed progression in past expansions, but WW DPS is where I shine and have 81 artifact levels. I have every Monk legendary so I can adjust roles as needed. BM is 974 and MW about 968.

See my logs and io:
https://raider.io/characters/us/stormreaver/Brewstep

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormreaver/brewstep
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hey Brewstep,

We’d have a spot for you here on horde illidan.
The guild is 4/11M but only just started 7 weeks ago. We are entering our 8th week, starting m eonar progression and are expecting to be 5/11M by the end of the week.

The best thing about our guild, aside from being adults and chill group, Is that our actual progression rate is quite good. Even compared to guilds that are currently 9/11M but started in December, we are ahead. Check wowprogress if you don’t believe :)

The window of opportunity for reaching CE is closing quite fast, and I’d say any guild that isn’t already 9/11M is pretty much not gunna make it. But, we’re making improvements to roster and already made it to 4/11M with roster issues in under 2 months, having started in mid March. So if any guild not 9/11M does stand a chance, it would be us :)

If this sounds interesting to you, reach out to me on discord at derp#9197. Otherwise, happy guild hunting!
Hey Brewstep,

<Vanilla Dev Team> on Illidan as Horde are 10/11 M. Starting on Mythic Argus progression tonight. Raid times are Tues, Weds, Thurs 8:30 CST to 11:30 CST. We have 4 melee, so we have a trial spot for you tonight as WW.

Hit me up, bnet is MadHatter130#1132
or Nerdrage bnet is Nerdrage#12234
Heyyyy Brewstep,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be!

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for melee DPS.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 3/11M

We are looking for an exceptional ww monk

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to round out our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players with a background of mythic raiding experience. Our focus is building a cutting edge team for BFA while mythic raiding/selling heroic loot runs now!
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge. We also enjoy running mythic+ keys on our off nights!

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Dominion

10/11M Antorus

We're an established and mature mythic progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Ranged DPS and exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
All range DPS

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812), Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
Hi! I am Laatu from Hypnotic here on Turalyon. I am the Gm and raid lead for the guild! We are recruiting atm for Antorus reclears & for BFA. Looking to keep building our team better and better each tier/expac.

< Hypnotic > US Turalyon #1 6hr/week guild in the US
Alliance | Progression 11/11M US 144
2 nights/week | 6 Hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST

Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/
Discord | RCLoot Council

LF MDPS:
Anything but Feral
LF RDPS:
Anything but Warlock

If your class is not listed. Please still apply! We are always looking for talented and experienced raiders!

How to Apply to Hypnotic

Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application.
http://www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment
Any questions please add my btag below
More info:

Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956
Officers: Niadoria & Truthwatcher

Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760688159#1
[teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
Our times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
Optional Wednesday Raid: Starting 8:30PM CST Heroic Farm/Alt Raid.

Current Progress: 10/11M, 8/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey! We're 10/11M looking for some rock solid DPS. Hit me up on BNet to chat if you're interested, Mehan#1804

Tues/Wed/Sun: 8:30pm-12am ET
www.crisisguild.com
[Horde]Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, located on US - Ursin, brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 9/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (9/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Casual Tuesdays) Heroic Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage/Hunter)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh)
Tank- (No monks. Bdk high priority)
Healer- (Shaman)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Don't be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390 OR Nahlemz/Moonbeaner(Mythic Recruiter) btag: PolarBear#1688

See you in game!
Hey there,

My guild could use another good WW monk. We're 10/11M and we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10pm-1am EST. If you have any questions or want to trial with us, feel free to add my btag myran2#1913.
<Reason> Zul'jin 9/11M Is looking for you! We are a 2 Day Raid (Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST) with an optional Weds alt/farm Heroic. Currently we are in need of smart, dedicated raiders to strengthen our roster to push CE and going into BFA! Have a look at our forum spam link posted below and/or add one of us and we're happy to talk to you. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763906245#1
< Here's the Kicker >
Sargeras - Alliance
Semi-Hardcore

Progression:
11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge
9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras - Cutting Edge
10/10 M Nighthold - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
Wednesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
Monday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST

Currently in need of all exceptional raiders for the rest of Legion and going into Battle for Azeroth. We consider any class/spec for our raid team. We do take an extensive look at logs, and dps spots are competitive. Apply if you're interested.

We're looking for all exceptional players.

Please apply here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScALZ54abkv5wntjaTNqQLLMN3CMVoB0ExLDgKS7aYp7Y9NWg/viewform

Element#1438
Jessie#12540
Jelly#1267
Please contact us with any questions you have.
Hey Brewstep,

Fallen Empire is a horde guild that is currently 10/11 Mythic and pushing Argus into Phase 2 to finish up CE before the end of Legion .

We raid 2 nights a week Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8-11 Central time.

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

My btag is Lindara#1424

Thanks !
Hi!

<Spearmint Rhino LV> is a week old, semi hardcore raiding guild that raids on Tues/Wed 9-12pm EST. We are on Illidan-horde, if you are not opposed to server changing.

We have 4/11m down in 3 hours of raiding this week. The experience of our raiders are anywhere between 0 to 11/11m this tier and were comprised of mostly long time friends who want to have a good time while raiding.

Our goal is to build a solid roster going into BFA while raiding on a lighter schedule until its launch.

It would be a pleasure to talk, if you are interested, please add me @ scklights#1163
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 6/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

**RANGE**
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Closed
  • Warlock - Closed
  • Shadow Priest - Low
  • Hunter - Closed
  • Fire Mage - Low
  • **MELEE**
  • Ret Pally - Low
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • WW Monk - Low
  • DK - Low
  • Feral - HIGH
  • Rogue - HIGH
  • **HEALS**
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed

• Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    Toast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through ABT and on to BFA.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern).
    Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule.
    Currently our group is 7/11M
    We are currently seeking:

DPS: We are currently recruiting any DPS spec with competitive parses.

Healers: Holy/Disc Priest, MW Monk (having competitive dps or tank OS is highly desirable).

To be considered, applicants must:

- be 960+ equipped and itemized (exceptions for situations like convergence/arcano crystal dropping ilvls)
    - 75+ concordance levels in your main spec weapon
    - have all relevant legendaries for their Main spec
    - have logs ready for review
    - have a great mythic raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve.
    - Some of our team push keys regularly and have ranked as high as US 50 this xpac for M+.

Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team going into BFA.

If interested please contact: Wonka#1307 or apply at toastguild.com
    <Improvise> - Greymane/Tanaris - Alliance - PVE - 2nd on server

Raid Nights - Mythic - Will be moving to a 6 hr/wk schedule to really push Argus as well as going forward in BFA. (~8-11 EST) - Monday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST) - Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)

On off nights we do Heroic (Carry run/Alt run) - Wednesday 7-9 CST (8-10 EST) -Saturday 7-9 CST (8-10 EST)

We are currently looking strong dps to help fill our roster out completely with CE quality raiders - We are bumping our raid times from 4 hours a week to 6 hours, our 8/11m (coven to 4%) progression was done in only 4 hours a week. With 6 hours a week and a couple more solid raiders we are looking forward to a serious CE push!