Anduin is 18...

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
AnduinxTyrande, anyone?

“Tyrandee, I need you~”
05/03/2018 09:55 PMPosted by Amaris
05/03/2018 09:54 PMPosted by Gigolock
On the Broken Shore when Khadgar said that 'he didn't know that the door could swing both ways' he meant Anduin.

It would be cute actually if he ended up Bi

Gay dudes are happy, girls are happy, and Bis get some attention. ( and oh boy do they need it. They got it ROUGH even in the LGBT )

In this type of fantasy universe, he'd get married to a woman and produce an heir in title only as a duty, but have his own concubines or consorts as well.
Anduin has a lot of possible chicklets to chase. Calia Menthil is a great candidate, Fordragon's daughter, and Greymane's daughter.

I'm also for Jaina hitting up Anduin for some cougar action.
05/03/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Rakzal
Why don’t we just give him one of those thicc kul’tiran gurls?

Because they are all mine!
05/04/2018 04:03 AMPosted by Bril
With everything going in in the world, I doubt they have had much personal time. I mean we are going for a 2 year war with the Legion into what is essentially an Azerorth version of WW I.

The First War was WW1 actually, it was limited in a single region (Stormwind's territory) and was a major battle between a foreign invasion and a native power.
The Second War was more like WW2 with advancement of technology and more nations getting involved and the start of modern alliances.
The Third War is more like a hypothetical WW3.
Vanilla WoW-Wrath was like the Cold War
The "Alliance-Horde War" in Cata-MoP was like WW4, it should've been called the Fourth War instead.
The Battle for Azeroth event is like WW5 tbh.
05/03/2018 09:31 PMPosted by Firehead
And he's not betrothed to a woman yet? I mean he's leading the alliance into war and would it make sense to marry a woman of his age group and have a family in case something happens to him? So he can have an heir to take his place if he dies?

Same for Baine, it's been like 7 yrs since his dad died in cata and yet the young bull hasn't found a cow to keep the Tauren from falling apart if he dies?

Vol'Jin did had kids believe it or not, he had like 3 sons and his youngest Yenniku is now dead. Same probably for his 2 other sons.

There is a world full of cosmic horrors and infinite amount of demons and a army of zombies in the frozen north along with a faction that you've declared war with, high possibility of death if you are a political leader.

Of course Baine could partner with Mayla and Anduin could marry Tess Greymane.

P.S. plus Anduin and Baine need to lose their celibacy and experience live to the fullest before the world ends!

He will be marrying Bolvar's daughter allegedly.
Anduins a Robert Baratheon. Prolly got tons of kids and UEONO it
Anduin is having a relationship with Yrel in secret.
I think Anduin is 20. He was 14 at the start of MoP. He could be asexual. Aces aren't interested in getting laid.
ANDUIN IS REALLY ANDROID 18?!?!?

Of course....

It all makes sense...
05/04/2018 05:26 AMPosted by Deathlordexu
P.S. plus Anduin and Baine need to lose their celibacy and experience live to the fullest before the world ends!

BfA has Bolvar's daughter made to be Anduin's wife.

Mayla was set up in Legion to be Baine's wife.

Both males got their one-dimensional heir-producing machines already, stop complaining.

Mayla was set up to be Baine's wife? O_o That's news to me. Being the High Chieftain of the Highmountain tribes, who live on the other side of the world from Kalimdor, would presumably take precedence over... that.
05/04/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Hamstar
05/03/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Rakzal
Why don’t we just give him one of those thicc kul’tiran gurls?

Because they are all mine!

Now this is an enterprising young corpse! I like your attitude, sir.
05/04/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Lunene

Mayla was set up to be Baine's wife? O_o That's news to me. Being the High Chieftain of the Highmountain tribes, who live on the other side of the world from Kalimdor, would presumably take precedence over... that.

Yes, she was. Baine was supposed to be in the Highmountain quests, sent to help Mayla, and they'd start hitting it off during the campaign.

That part was cut because the Alliance cried our "Horde favoritism" as always, and they got what they wanted, like they always do.

Bolvar's daughter is cut clearly to be Anduin's Manic Pixie Dream Girl™, they start hitting it off as soon as she is formally introduced to him.
Anduin has to merry a High Elf so we can have Half Elves on Alliance :)
Doesn't matter who he shacks up with, as long as he pumps out the requisite heirs.

Inheritance is SRS BSNS. It can, and has, caused plenty of bloodletting. And let's not even start on the fictional versions - IRL stories are enough by way of records.
Baine will Snu Snu Mayla for sure. I mean they're kinda too similar in backstory and leadership struggles. Both lost their dads to dishonorable individuals, had to prove their worth to leading their people, and are rather young to be monarchs.
Abolish the monarchy.
05/04/2018 08:15 AMPosted by Deathlordexu
05/04/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Lunene

Yes, she was. Baine was supposed to be in the Highmountain quests, sent to help Mayla, and they'd start hitting it off during the campaign.

That part was cut because the Alliance cried our "Horde favoritism" as always, and they got what they wanted, like they always do.

Bolvar's daughter is cut clearly to be Anduin's Manic Pixie Dream Girl™, they start hitting it off as soon as she is formally introduced to him.

'Alliance cried our "Horde favoritism" as always, and they got what they wanted, like they always do' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4

That aside, we should probably wait until BfA goes live to see if any of this is true. I hope not; I like Sylvanas and Jaina, but we need more female characters in Warcraft who aren't solely defined by their relationship to men.
05/04/2018 05:26 AMPosted by Deathlordexu

BfA has Bolvar's daughter made to be Anduin's wife.

Mayla was set up in Legion to be Baine's wife.

Both males got their one-dimensional heir-producing machines already, stop complaining.

It's not like Anduin or Baine are more than 1 dimensional either so perfect matches.
05/03/2018 10:05 PMPosted by Rytadin
Anduin's been hanging around Velen a lot, I'm sure homeboy will hook him up with a cute draenei girl

Since Anduin is already a powerful user of the light, wouldn't any child he has with a draenei make his child a super god of the light, like Naaru levels of light?