10/11M 976 Feral LF cutting edge/BFA home

Guild Recruitment
Bearnakked#1202

Guild is currently shutting down for raiding due to RL schedules, but i do not want to allow that to effect me personally where i end this expansion without cutting edge.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/bearnakked

Looking to raid 3 nights a week prefer (tuesday/wednesday/thursday) 830pm - 12pm eastern. Have extended the past 2 months where even farm content sounds fun to me.

Alliance preferred
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Heya!

<Bacon Pancakes> of Zul'jin [H] is looking for a few DPS to help us finish out the tier. We're 10/11M (gotten to 49% red phase so far!) and we raid Wed/Thurs/Sun 9:30pm-12am EST. Our focus is on excellence on a light schedule. We're a tight-knit bunch, with optional heroic alt runs on Saturdays, M Gul'dan and Heroic Argus on Tuesdays, and high-level M+ throughout the week! We make sure everyone gets their +15 done as well.

If interested, please contact me at Emarline#1401 on either bnet or Discord (both are the same ID!) or apply at the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/2beAA6p01BIX1fDG2
interesting guild name
05/08/2018 06:44 AMPosted by Bearnakked
interesting guild name
05/08/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Bearnakked
05/08/2018 06:44 AMPosted by Bearnakked
interesting guild name
Dominion

10/11M Antorus

We're an established and mature mythic progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Ranged DPS and exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
All range DPS

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812), Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
Are you looking for a guild? Do yourself a favor and make it easier on yourself by joining the Recruitment Discord! https://discord.gg/fw93rFe

You will be able to post in a spot that will be seen by all recruiters without having to sort through spam and worrying about losing your post. Easily search through guilds for one that meets your needs, or just post your info and let the recruiters contact you!

Be sure to read through the welcome channel for instructions on how to get the appropriate roles and format for maximum readability!

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

-Fio
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey! We're 10/11M looking for rock solid DPS for CE and into BFA. I sent a BNet request, look for Mehan!

Tues/Wed/Sun: 8:30pm-12am ET
www.crisisguild.com

Hope to chat!
05/08/2018 04:27 PMPosted by Bearnakked
05/08/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Bearnakked
Good morning, looking for quality players to flesh out our roster moving into Battle for Azeroth.

Name: Trap Run
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage
Progression: 11/11M AtBT, 9/9M ToS, 10/10M NH
Raid Times: Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST

Immediate Need: Healer, Exceptional DPS (Hunter, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Balance Druid especially)
Who We Are:
We strive to maintain an equivalent pace with guilds that may double our progression time. We aim to consistently clear the most difficult content Blizzard has to offer in a timely fashion within our raid schedule. We run a raid full of reasonable, fun, and self-motivated adults who want to be the best we can be for the time we spend raiding. Above all else, we want to enjoy our guildmates during and outside of raid.

Our Schedule:
Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST, with raid invites going out 15 minutes before raid start during progress raiding.
That's just 7.5 hours per week. We never add additional hours or days during progression. We do, however, have an alt run that happens 1 night a week on Sunday from 7PM to 10PM EST, for those who enjoy maintaining more than one character.
Between tiers we may reduce raid time as needed, currently we raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST.

Attendance
As we do not recruit for bench positions, we expect all raiders to be able to maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible during progress. That being said, we understand life happens and just ask that we be notified of any possible absences as soon as you know about them.

Who You Are:
  • You put in the work necessary to kill a boss in a small amount of pulls
  • You want to maintain healthy relationships and a life outside of WoW
  • You want to enjoy the people you raid with
  • You are a team player that puts the guild's best interests ahead of your own
  • You are a quick learner and you always show up to raid prepared
  • You are internally motivated to actively research and improve your gameplay
  • You react positively to constructive criticism
  • You are in control of your own schedule
  • If you believe the above criteria applies to yourself, please fill out an application at:
    https://goo.gl/forms/MjTGyv6yQDsxdOM82

Contact Us
    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself via Discord: Inwaves#4306
    taking good look at the few guilds that contacted me, and want to put it out there that you do not need to be a guild that already has Cutting Edge, but could be 8/11 or better. I've earned cutting edge ever since it was an achievement and plan on doing so this expansion.

my goal is to have a new home by next reset. I prefer alliance because i'm cheap and a lot of my friends are alliance.
    05/10/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Bearnakked
    taking good look at the few guilds that contacted me, and want to put it out there that you do not need to be a guild that already has Cutting Edge, but could be 8/11 or better. I've earned cutting edge ever since it was an achievement and plan on doing so this expansion.

my goal is to have a new home by next reset. I prefer alliance because i'm cheap and a lot of my friends are alliance.
    05/13/2018 07:06 PMPosted by Bearnakked
    05/10/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Bearnakked

[Horde]Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, located on US - Ursin, brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
    2/7M EN
    3/3H ToV
    4/10M NH
    5/9M ToS
    Currently: 11/11H 9/11M
    We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8:30pm-12pm Est (9/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Casual Tuesdays) Heroic Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
    Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage/Hunter)
    Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh/WW)
    Tank- (No monks. Bdk high priority)
    Healer- (Shaman/Pally/Resto druid)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Don't be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390 OR Nahlemz/Moonbeaner(Mythic Recruiter) btag: PolarBear#1688

See you in game!
    05/14/2018 12:43 PMPosted by Bearnakked
    05/13/2018 07:06 PMPosted by Bearnakked
    05/14/2018 06:01 PMPosted by Bearnakked
    05/14/2018 12:43 PMPosted by Bearnakked