Addons dont work when logging into BfA Beta

UI and Macro
So I'm trying to install addons right now. I've downloaded all of the beta versions of the addons I use and put them in the correct beta/interface/addons folder but when I log on I have no options to turn on/off addons and no addons show up when logged into character. Any ideas what's going wrong?
You've installed them while the game is runnung.
You've installed them to the wrong folder
You've logged onto the wrong version of the game

Probably the first one given you know the beta has it's own addons. Make sure you completely exit the game and re-launch the beta.

As Elevenbane's has stated in the past,
Open the Launcher, WoW tab, Options > Show in Explorer.

Check the interface\addons folder inside that folder. If your addons AREN'T there that's why.
Open the Launcher, WoW tab, Options > Show in Explorer.

Check the interface\addons folder inside that folder. If your addons AREN'T there that's why.

My addons are in there and its still not working. Any ideas?
Are we still talking about Beta?

The "Show in Explorer" works for the version of the game currently selected in the launcher.

Check if you have the AddOns button (bottom left at the character select screen). If you do then the game has detected that at least one non-Blizzard addon is indeed installed.

If the button is there and you have copied your addons from live to the Beta Interface\Addons folder and you don't have error reporting enabled then they could be erroring out (some major changes mean some current addons will break in BfA)

/console scriptErrors 1
to enable errors (change the 1 to 0 to turn them off again if you you want) then re-start the game.
None of my addons work in the beta. I have them all installed in the correct folder.
c:/Program Files (x86)/World of Warcraft Beta/interface/addons

They're turned on. Load out of date addons is checked. So? What do I do? Has Blizzard purposely made it so they won't work in the beta?
07/12/2018 10:36 AMPosted by Damonra
None of my addons work in the beta. I have them all installed in the correct folder.
c:/Program Files (x86)/World of Warcraft Beta/interface/addons

They're turned on. Load out of date addons is checked. So? What do I do? Has Blizzard purposely made it so they won't work in the beta?
Only specific add-ons work. The ways that a lot of them collect information have been made null for a new command, so likely they're enabled, but just not working. The ones working with the beta are in the following post:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762107939