[A] 10/11M 2 Night Weekend Raiding

Lightbringer
No Fun Allowed <NFA> Is recruiting multiple roles and classes.

Hello, we are NFA. Do you hate fun? Want to raid with other miserable people like yourself? Do you have no life and want to raid on weekends? Well look no further!

Friday - 7:30pm PST - 10:30pm PST*

Saturday - 7:30pm PST - 10:30pm PST*

During the first 3-4 weeks of progression, we add a third night.

Wednesday - 7:00pm PST - 10:30pm PST

Outside of then, Wednesday is an OPTIONAL raid night for heroic clearing.

With the departure or collapse of several of the servers top raiding teams(RIP Coalition/Notion), and our own significant improvement in leadership and raider quality, NFA is poised to claim top spot on server. With that in mind, we are looking for like minded server first quality players, ready to smash through new raids in a timely and fun fashion.

We are primarily looking for:

Melee:

Death Knight
Retribution Paladin
Rogue

Ranged:

Balance Druid
Hunter
Mage
Warlock
Shadow Priest

Healer:

Any exceptional healer regardless of class

__________________________________________________________________________________

Any and all exceptional applicants are welcome to contact us regardless of class/role.

If you wish to have a chat with us, please leave a post or add us through our btags:

Recruitment Officer - Yukiez - TieriaErde#1353
GM/Raid Leader - Saaeu - Reza#1890

* Raid Times are subject to change at present, with likely change being the addition of 1 hour each night.
Argus Prog is a go! lesgo!
sub 50% on argus after weekend 1!

We got this guys! lets keep it up!
Y’all are a little above my current skill set but the times work out great for me. Do y’all only accept people within the same rage of progression as you? Really looking to bring my Resto Druid to this server but am only 11/11 h on him and only 1/11 m experience (on my lock) and guilds not looking to do mythic seriously. To avoid drama I’m not posting on my main but would like to talk. I know i could not just hop right in but even if just on heroic nights or as a bench warmer possibly.
Give me a btag add (TieriaErde#1353) and we can talk Brog :)
Tonight at 7pm server!

NFA is selling Heroic Antorus!

Full Clear or Argus Only!

Argus - 250k

Full Antorus - 600k
chicken wings are good af.
Argus Proooooooooooooooog!
got some progress in :D

gj!

still recruiting btw :D
more prog tomorrow, lesgo
980 haste/mastery socket ring? kyradin cant ignore that pain.
I was told yukie smells i need somone to confirm
yucki does smell it was verified need ppl for raid
I smell like the rogue your rogue could smell like if they used old spice.