Shadowsong Legacies

Borean Tundra and Shadowsong
Hello boys and girls from Shadowsong.. I am wondering who is still here from BC/WOTLK.. I am Djv if anyone remembers please say hi :D
I don't think that I know you, but hello there!

I have played since vanilla, but primarily Alliance. Not a lot of traffic on the realm forum these days, but good luck reconnecting. I still see old mates like Redead and Brawny posting here now and again, so no telling who might turn up!
A lot of us Artifice folks have been around since Vanilla/BC

If you remember Migol the big brown cow...

HE LOVES LEFT SHARK PETS. You should mail him one.
05/07/2018 08:41 PMPosted by Lainey
HE LOVES LEFT SHARK PETS. You should mail him one.

-___-
A lot of us Brawn folk have been around since vanilla.

Hi Yose!
im new to realm, was on Silvermoon during BC/LK but hi!
Alliance side so I don't recognize you though I've been on server forever. The realm forums are deadish, you may want to check out the realm discord instead to see if your old friends are around:

https://discord.gg/pTst8jV
08/06/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Yueying
Alliance side so I don't recognize you though I've been on server forever. The realm forums are deadish, you may want to check out the realm discord instead to see if your old friends are around:

https://discord.gg/pTst8jV

i went on the realm discord...the last time there was any activity in the chat was like two weeks ago and in the last 24 hours ive not seen a single person in any of the voice chat rooms so thats perhaps dead also

oh but hey there are a few people logged into the discord itself thats playing grand theft auto though hahaha
05/07/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Yosemite
I still see old mates like Redead and Brawny posting here now and again, so no telling who might turn up!

Sometimes.
I cruise through like once a week now, but it had been a pretty long time since I scrolled the forums.

And hello there Brawn, hello there Redead :)
name sounds familiar... were you a lock?