968 WW Monk LF Mythic Antorus Raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, 968 WW Monk Looking for a Mythic Antorus Guild

Any Raid time is fine by me I'm pretty flexible with the times.

Don't Mind transferring to Alliance if i need to.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/xevach <---- Logs

https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Xevach

Also i can play my other 2 specs about as well as my main spec incase you need a fill in tank and or healer one night.

BTAG = Xevach#11465

Thank you for your time.
<Wicked Intent> is a new guild on Hyjal recruiting raiders who want Mythic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • This is the most important aspect of the guild. Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Hello Xevach, personally, I'm a bit biased towards monks, but it's a good thing that WW are doing pretty well this tier. Currently, we have two WWs, but one will likely be switching off come BFA.

Who are We?
    Venturing off in the pursuit of excellence, we have founded this team to Cultivate
    Mass and this mentality. Setting tough, but fair standards, is one of the ways we will accomplish this. Due to a shortened weekly raid schedule, we are actively recruiting those who can commit fully to the time we have to raid to progress before BFA comes out and we do it all again.

We are a 6/11 Mythic Team after a month of entry and will keep this momentum going. We have raided together for months and will continue to do so into the future.

Focusing our energy into those who want to grow and succeed is our number one priority. As long-term veterans of the game, we have dabbled in different specs, classes, and responsibilities, learning from each, and applying it now. We are happy to discuss performance and look for ways to help individual members grow and develop.

Cultivating Mass is more than just another raiding team on Thrall, we truly believe in the value of development on multiple levels of gameplay. We have a shorter raid week to make time to assist in mythic+, old raid runs, other developmental tasks that may be lost in longer raid schedule.

With an aura of excellence through standards, development, and community, we know that we will be Cultivating Mass.

What do We Need?
    TL:DR, we are looking for solid DPS. We have room for a lot of different classes and fully believe in allowing people to play what they want, as long as you pull competitive numbers while being able to execute mechanics. We also have room for one to two more healers, where being able to swap between a healer and DPS would be helpful on fights that may not need as much healing.
      Ranged DPS
      Arcane Mage - High
      Frost Mage - High
      Fire Mage - High
      Marksmanship Hunter - Medium
      Beastmaster Hunter - Medium
      Elemental Shaman - Medium
      Shadow Priest - Medium
      Balance Druid - High

Melee DPS
      Arms Warrior - Low
      Fury Warrior - Low
      Assassination Rogue - Low
      Subtlety Rogue - Low
      Frost Death Knight - Low
      Unholy Death Knight - Low

Healers
      Holy Priest - Medium
      Discipline Priest - High
      Mistweaver Monk - Medium

Raid Schedule
  • Tuesday 8-11pm EST Mythic Night, Mandatory
  • Sunday 8-11pm ESTProgression Night, Mandatory
  • Wednesday 8-11pm EST Heroic Farm Night
  • Currently, we kill Heroic Argus on Tuesday for Pantheon trinket upgrades before doing Mythic farm. As the gear from the first bosses becomes unneeded, we may use our skips up to Imonar and focus on Progression on Tuesdays as well.

What is Expected of You:
  • Be Timely: We only have 6 hours a week for mythic, this means we have to be smart on breaks. Any delay in starting or extraneous breaks impacts the time we all have together. Come ready to rock some things out.
  • Take an Active Role In Your Own Development: We require that you run a +15 weekly, the guild runs them frequently. Reach out if you’re worried about your dps and are looking for advice. If you’re missing your BiS legendary, do content that awards BLP and Wakening Essences.
  • Participation within Guild: Some of us have no lives, and we are always on. That does not mean that you have to be; however, it is imperative that our raid members get along with one another. Our chat is not always PG, but during raid we have a good time and tighten up chat.

• Logistics:
  • Loot Council: We currently distribute loot on a 4 person loot council for mythic content. All loot is available for those who participated in the kill, with the exception of high Titanforges which are prioritized for Main Raiders before trials
  • Be at least 960 for Mythic Content: This is to ensure you have enough health to survive mechanics, especially on later bosses and mythic
  • Maintain at least 50th percentile parses for your ilvl: Barring significant RNG based events (tier, legendaries, etc) we will judge this on a case-by-case basis.
  • Artifact Weapon at Rank 75: Super-Fast now, Argus treasure chests are your friend.
  • Mechanical Awareness: Can be improved overtime. Regularly running M+ will help with this.
  • Versatility: Not the Stat, being able to adapt to changes in fights due to RNG (Coven) is key for ongoing success.

• How To Contact Us
    You can reach us in game by adding me on Bnet Atrael#11267, or by sending in game mail to Swank or Atrael on Thrall.
    Hello, my guild's name is <Did We Log>(on Mal'ganis-H). We are 6/11M, and we raid 6-9 PM M/T/W. We are looking to add more strong DPS Raiders to give us the best shot, and you would be a great fit!

My btag is jmo#11508, and our forum post is here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762186361.

Let's talk ASAP!! :)
    <Last Attempt> of Lightning's Blade is looking for 2-3 exceptional dps, and a possible tank, to fill some roles in our mythic core. All players are welcome to trial. Boomkin: HIGH, BDK/BrM/Bear: HIGH

We are a 2 night/week mythic progression guild with an optional third night for heroic farm. Recruitment is for the long-term with the core group having raided together since MoP, and some since vanilla. We consist of mostly full-time working adults (hence 2-night raiding), and have a very active social atmosphere.

Possible paid transfer
    Progression: 8/11M
    Progression Schedule:Thursday/Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
    Farm Schedule (optional): Tuesday 8:00-11:00PM EST
    Loot: Council - 3 officers and 1-2 raiders make up the council. Raider council positions are rotated. Gear is distributed to best benefit the raid.

<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
    Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:

*We need 2-3 more DPS to fill our mythic progression team! Preferred classes include
      -Ret Pally
      - Warlock
      - Shadow Priest
      - Other exceptional DPS for progression

*Ret/Holy Paladin needed for Class Lead position
    * Tanks and Healers for m+ groups to fill out overall guild roster

Who we are:
    -Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
    -We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
    -Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
    -During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
    - Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
    - Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
    - Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
    **Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
    Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
    Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
    Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
    June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
    Heyyyy Xevach,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be!

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for melee DPS.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
    - Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
    - Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
    - Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
    - M+ Key sales
    - We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
    - TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
    - There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
    <Sabbatum> on destromath is looking for a Hpal, MW monk, and experienced exceptional dps to add to our team, we are currently 7/11m about to push through the rest of the tier. We will be locking out shortly to progress. Always looking for more members to come join us for BFA as well!

OUR EXPECTATIONS
    Attendance We ask that you attend 90% of the raids to maintain a core position. We also understand that real life happens and expect you to act accordingly by letting us know 3 days in advance that what days you will not be attending so we can prepare for your slot.
    Attitude We do not tolerate any sort of toxic attitude elitism or member bashing. We ask that you come to raid focused prepared and positive for any outcome weather it be one shotting a boss or wiping all night long. We expect you want to run things with members in the guild as we are a community and not just a raid team.
    Performance We ask that you give your best efforts doing your homework learning your class spending the time to make yourself better to make the team better. We ask that you are flexible and follow the strategies that we entail is deemed appropriate for the encounter.

ABOUT THE TEAM
    The leadership is composed of multiple top tier raiders who have raided at top 300 US or higher in previous expansions.The team is consistent and attendance issues aren't really a issue, We are avidly recruiting adding in new members and teaching people as we go striving for excellence while providing a calm mature raid experience.

THE GOAL
    Currently we are pushing for Cutting Edge before the end of the expansion, In BFA we plan on achieving Cutting Edge for all of the raid tiers in the expansion and future expansions. We also want to build several top end mythic plus teams for the guild as well. The guild wants to be a calm relaxed place to be and have fun together while pushing challenging content together as a team.

RAID DAYS
    Sun-930pm-12:30 est
    Tues-930pm-12:30 est
    Thurs-930-1230 est (Optional Farm Night)
    ALL exceptional players should still contact me for an interview!

Contact info
    GM bravado#1304
    Recruiter Natas#1536
    Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
    - Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
    - Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
    - Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
    We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
    Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
    Hey there :)

My guild is 10/11M with Argus in phase 3 and we are looking for a couple DPS, a healer, and a tank with a viable dps spec to help kill him, round out our roster for comp, and of course for BfA. After cutting edge our plan is to get everyone the kill and the mount, as well as the mount from Mythic Nighthold. I am sure we will find other stuff to keep us busy until BfA

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from around 7PM PST to 10PM Pacific (Server) time. We use RCLC to distribute loot, at least until whatever changes they make go live.

If you are at all interested in joining us, please feel free to contact me by adding my battletag (Taalisman#1695) or my discord (Nate#6136) We would love to have you!!!

NateTheBear
    Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
    We are a guild of veteran players recruiting to move into mythic content. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding seriously, in mechanics, and attendance. We are currently 11/11H and looking to build a larger team before moving into mythic content. We also do M+ keys whenever anyone needs!

Raid Times:
    Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12am EST

#battlenet // Discord
    Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
    Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
    Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
    Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
    Trial of valor- 3/3M
    Nighthold- 10/10M
    TOS- 5/9M
    Antorus- 3/11M

We are looking for exceptional DPS!

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to round out our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players with a background of mythic raiding experience. Our focus is building a cutting edge team for BFA while mythic raiding/selling heroic loot runs now!
    We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge. We also enjoy running mythic+ keys on our off nights!

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
    Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
    www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
    BNET: weezyb#1870
    DISCORD:Bryce#8569
    Guild: <Pillow Talk>
    Realm: Sargeras - US
    Faction: Alliance
    Raid Days/Times: Friday & Saturday 9PM - 12:30AM CST
    Progression: 9/11 M
    Contact: Btag: Daugger#1481, Drasamii#1497, Yuffiex - Velayn#1455 or Discord: Daugger#7115, Drasamii#5598, Yuffiex - Velayn#5167
    Need: DPS/Healer/Tank 960+ 75 AP Any exceptional applicant should apply. Please have 6/11 Mythic experience. Our goal is to get CE. Come and join us for the final two boss kills of the expansion.
    Dominion

10/11M Antorus

We're an established and mature mythic progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
    Tues 8-11pm Est
    Wed 8-11pm Est
    Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
    Ranged DPS and exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
    All range DPS

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
    Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
    dominionstormrage.shivtr
    Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812), Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
    Are you looking for a guild? Do yourself a favor and make it easier on yourself by joining the Recruitment Discord! https://discord.gg/fw93rFe

You will be able to post in a spot that will be seen by all recruiters without having to sort through spam and worrying about losing your post. Easily search through guilds for one that meets your needs, or just post your info and let the recruiters contact you!

Be sure to read through the welcome channel for instructions on how to get the appropriate roles and format for maximum readability!

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

-Fio
    [teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
    Our times:
    Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
    Optional Wednesday Raid: Starting 8:30PM CST Heroic Farm/Alt Raid.

Current Progress: 10/11M, 8/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
    http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
    Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
    Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
    Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
    Hi! I am Laatu from Hypnotic here on Turalyon. I am the Gm and raid lead for the guild! We are recruiting atm for Antorus reclears & for BFA. Looking to keep building our team better and better each tier/expac.

< Hypnotic > US Turalyon #1 6hr/week guild in the US
    Alliance | Progression 11/11M US 144
    2 nights/week | 6 Hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST

Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/
    Discord | RCLoot Council

LF MDPS:
    Anything but Feral
    LF RDPS:
    Anything but Warlock

If your class is not listed. Please still apply! We are always looking for talented and experienced raiders!

How to Apply to Hypnotic

Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application.
    http://www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment
    Any questions please add my btag below
    More info:

Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956
    Officers: Niadoria & Truthwatcher

Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760688159#1
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Hey hey! If you're still looking, I sent a BNet invite, look for Mehan! We're 10/11M and looking for some great DPS.

Tues/Wed/Sun: 8:30pm-12am ET
    www.crisisguild.com

hope to chat!