Looking for chill heroic raiding guild.

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys! Returning player here looking for a permanent home for my gf and I, shes a Holy Priest & I play Feral Druid.

Mainly looking for the right guild, just want a relaxed atmosphere with players that can get things done without screaming at each other. We both enjoy raiding, hopefully in a heroic setting or higher when gear and experience allows. We'd also like to find a place where guildmates enjoy pushing keys, as that is something we are looking to get into.

Would rather be Alliance, but open to being Horde.

Also looking for active times to be around 10pm-2am EST.
Hellooooooo Khairys!

We're an active guild that's always willing to help new players (or returning players) get into the swing of things. We have fun alt runs on Wednesdays and Sundays so you can raid casually with us and if you're interested in the hard stuff after, we do that too. See my spiel below:

<Immortals> is 6/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST (11pm - 2am EST)
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST (11pm - 2am EST)

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
Hello!

Krypted Gaming is a friendly gaming community of long-time gaming pals looking to fill out our newly formed WoW branch for pre-expansion and Battle for Azeroth. Our primary goal is to raid twice a week before the expansion drops, that we can catch up on missed content and make sure everybody meshes well with our structure.

We're on darkspear, alliance side. We're primarily looking for returning or new players that can boost up to 110 and shake off the rust in Nighthold, ToS, and Antorus. We're looking for friendly people with a chill attitude, definitely no nerd raging.

https://kryptedgaming.com/

TLDR:
Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST
Looking for: Returning & New Raiders
Friend guild made up from a gaming community primarily from EVE Online, coming to WoW to start raiding.

Hit me up on battlenet, Porowns#1472.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hey! My guilds current times are 9:30 PM - 12:30 AM EST for raiding! We are pushing for mythic content and we enjoy doing M+! Please add my battletag so we can talk! DrFillerino#1153
Name: <Grim Batol Surfers>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Voice Comms: Twitch (used to be called Curse)
Progression: 1/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne
Raid Days: Tuesday/Thursday
Raid Times:
* Tuesday 6-8:30 server - (Heroic)
* Thursday 6-8:30 server - (Heroic)
+ Saturday 6-8:30 server – (Normal) Optional Farm Night

About Us:
From the very beginning, we wanted to create a place where all members had a voice and no one would be excluded from receiving the help they needed in order to be an integral part of our community. Many guilds out there today have stipulations and prerequisites that players must meet before they are even able to go on raids. This creates unnecessary drama and friction in guilds...it also causes a lot of guild members to become lost in the roster, where they are just another number. The only thing we ask, is that you have the drive to improve. We don't just tell you "This is the ilvl that you need, now git gud!" WE take the time to help YOU gear up and ensure that you are NOT left behind. This is truly a community that actually cares about the members. We don't push empty promises, we actually spend most of our time just looking out for one another. The Guild Masters and Officers are no exception to that philosophy. We all do our part to ensure everyone is taken care of. Some of us are also major alt-aholics, so there is always the opportunity to play whatever class/spec you want. We don't want to restrict our members.

I love this guild and the people in it. We are a rag-tag crew of misfits that just didn't fit the norm of how other guilds seem to operate today. There are no elitist, 'I'm holier than thou!' attitudes here. If you think you're better than everyone else, then you stand alone. We're a family...and we're welcoming you to be a part of that! We also understand that there are groups of people that like to stick together. We don't discriminate and we are open to accepting multiple people or accepting other guilds into ours.

Hope to welcome you into our family soon! :D *Bear Hugs*

******** P V E ********

What We Are Looking For:
We are in need of some extra bodies to fill out our weeknight raids to push further into Antorus. Below is the precedence of classes/specs that we are looking for. If your class is not in demand, fear not. We are always on the lookout for players willing to learn and put in effort to show us they want a spot, and one will be made for you.

Current Needs:

!!!!HIGH PRIORITY!!!!
Hunter
Mage
Warlock
Boomkin
Spriest
WW Monk
Enh Shaman

MEDIUM PRIORITY
Havoc Demon Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Rogue
Feral Druid
Fury/Arms Warrior
Ret Paladin

LOW PRIORITY
Deathknight
Resto/Bear Druid
Resto Shaman
Holy/Prot Paladin
Disc/Holy Priest
MW/Brew Monk
Vengeance Demon Hunter
Prot Warrior

BattleTag/Character Name:
Hillery#11208 (GM)
Ockiral#1994(Raid Lead)

We look forward to hearing from you!
<Vox>Server Tichondrius Horde 8/11heroic (Formed a month and half ago) Looking for more 940+ILVL DPS for our core team. About to be farming heroic and moving into heroic progression. Solid group of players. Thur/Fri 6PM Pacific Standard Time for 3 hours
(BFA Raid times Tue-Thur 5PM Pacific Standard Time for 3 hours)
+15s done weekly and helping alts as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnzbxmSjb_A
<Wicked Intent> is a new guild on Hyjal recruiting raiders who want Mythic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • This is the most important aspect of the guild. Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • I think my guild is a perfect fit for you. We are adult casual and very social.I also believe in heloing each other and building people up. We like to stay up late and play various games with each other or just hang out in discord. Here is the spam below.

Check us out hubris of malorne 1/11 mythic 11/11 heroic raid times are 730-1030 pst tue and wed. Add me on btag ash#1597. I hope to hear from you.
    Hello All!

We sit on the threshold of a new expansion with so much yet to do in Legion. It's our goal that we may come together to finish legion strong with clearing heroic Antourus before next xpac and clearing heroic content each tier in BFA
    Who we are
    We’re a guild on Argent Dawn-The Scryers. As of now the members and leaders of the guild are all over the age of 20. We have work and families as most of you reading this do and understand that those things come first. We wanted to come together not only play this game we love so much, but to help each other improve no matter what content we do.

What we want
    What we want is people to be able to accomplish what they want to. We do all areas of content:
    o Mythic keystones
    o raids
    o legacy achieve runs
    o pvp nights
    o and many more!

In addition to improving, we want people to be able to have a good time. This isn't a place you can expect to see constant political intrigue or clique mentalities. This is the place you can expect to log on to and be greeted by others who are either relaxing, having a good time doing quests, getting a laugh at the current battleground they're in, or working diligently to get those professions done or ilvl up.

This is the environment we want though we can't exactly promise it'll be completely family friendly. We will promise it won't be like walking into a frat party at 1am or like having to participate in the movie Mean Girls.

How we work

Lost Syndicate works off of an open council system. At all times there will be one guild leader (labeled Elder) and an even number of officers (labeled council). The different responsibilities of running the guild are delegated between the officers (such as setting up raid/pvp teams, recruiting, managing the bank, etc).

Anytime a major decision involving the guild has to be made, the guild leader and the officers will meet on discord in public to discuss them. These council meetings will be announced openly so anyone wishing to attend or put forth their opinion can. As these discussions may affect everyone in the guild, you should be able to share your ideas and opinions.

Plans for Raiding

Currently in the process of setting up the first static raid group of the guild. Our plans are to start with normal, as any of the guild raid groups will, and progress through that content until the group has the gear and skill to go into heroic. We want to start forming groups for when BFA raids comes out. With statics preformed for people now, we’ll have already learned how each person plays and how to work well together. A well practiced raid group going into a raid for the first time will almost always perform better than one that is newly formed.

For the first raid static, the raiding mentality we're looking for is akin to the mentality many had back in burning crusade and wrath. We are a casual-progression guild. We understand IRL>WoW. We raid Wednesday/ Thursday 8-11 EST. With a second weekend group on its way.

Recruiting Needs
    Dps
    o Lock(any spec)
    o Shammy
    o Druid
    o Warrior
    o Rouge
    o DeathKnight
    Healers
    o Priest
    o Shammy
    o Monk
    o Druid
    Tanks
    o Demon Hunter
    o Death Knight
    What we expect

-people not to be masters of their class, spec, or the activity that they’re doing.
    -people to be willing to learn
    -our members to be civil toward one another.
    -people to not be subject to a million frat boy jokes (memes however are welcome within reason)
    -everyone to have fun!

Thank you!

Contact info:
    MagicPants#113255 -recruiting officer
    AdventW0lf#1158 – Guild Master
    Hi Khairys,

Dark Origin may be a good fit. We raid Thursdays and Sundays from 10pm - midnight EST.

We're looking for DPS and and possibly a healer to join our team.

Our raid team is a group of adults, most of us in our 30s, some older, who have lives, jobs etc. We are a fairly casual normal/heroic only raiding guild, however we have achieved AoTC each tier and our goal is to continue to do so. We will not be doing mythic difficulty.

The guild is stable and has been around since Vanilla. We're a good, welcoming group of people with no cliques.

If it sounds like we might be a good fit please add me Amateria#1632 and we can chat!
    Hello Khairys!

If you would like to check out From Ashes here is our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753595256?page=5#post-89 . In short we are a family focused guild that work together to get as much done as we can. We have cleared normal and are 8/11 heroic. We raid twice a week Wed/Sun between 8 - 10 st. We are looking for a few healers and a dps or two to finish out the expansion and push on into BFA.

We also have players who enjoy M+, PVP, and old raid farming. You will normally find a handful of people on throughout the day, with the bulk of our players being on at night, we are not just a "raid night" guild! If you would like to learn more about us or just chat, feel free to hit me up on my battle tag Wyrmbreaker#1415. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Hey Khairys,

We are open to trialing both you and your girlfriend. You'd fit right in here, we have couples playing together and raiding with our group. We do have spots available for both you and your girlfriend in our core mythic roster, pending a trial.

Our guild is 4/11M after only 7 weeks of progression, so I'd argue we're actually really good.

We are horde, but let's deal with that topic after talking. If you're interested, my discord is derp#9197. Hope to hear from you.
    If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind, alliance side.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF Range DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Weekend Raid Team
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755656542

Weekday Raid Team
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762187695

Guild Website
    https://www.errantventure.org

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
    We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H.

Ideal ilvl for trials is listed below and can provide us with logs:
    Mythics is at 960
    Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

Being a semi casual weekend guild it is better if players know their OS as well. Here is our most pertinent needs:
    Hunter
    Mage
    Warrior
    Shadow Priest + Heal OS
    Ele Sham + Heal OS
    DPS Druid + Either OS
    Ret + Either OS
    DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will consider you

We raid Fri & Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
    Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
    Good Afternoon,

I wanted to see if my guild may be of interest to you. We are very small at the moment and slowly building up and our big focus will be doing content come the expansion and for now continue recruiting and doing things together as we can.

<ShipWreckCove Renegades> It is Alliance on the servers Fizzcrank/Aggramar. It is a fresh start up that is aiming to build up leading up to the expansion. The goal of the guild is to be a Social Casual guild that does content together as a group of friends. We want people that want to play and enjoy gaming together in a laid back non toxic environment.

Come BfA we will be raiding two nights a week Thurs/Fri 8 to 10 PM Eastern. For the remainder of legion we will only be focused on recruiting and socializing. If we end up with enough to do some Legions Raids we will do so.

If you have any questions please fell free to reach out to be on Battle.net - Ziriuso#1680 or Discord - Ziri#0004. Also feel free to check out our website www.shipwreckcove.net or my recruitment thread that goes into more detail. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762296981#1

Signed, Ziri