Alliance hunter freezing trap bugged

Bug Report
Horde pets are instantly breaking out of alliance hunter's freezing traps in all bgs. This has been going on since the patch a couple of weeks ago. Alliance pets get trapped for 8 seconds, horde pets are trapped and instantly break out.

Belf priest shields cause alli hunter freezing trap to disappear.
Belf priests are running over my traps and if they have an active shield, my trap disappears when they run over it. The priest is not being trapped and are simply running over it and causing the trap to disappear. Traps have only been dropped a few seconds before the priests go over them.
Priests without a shield are being trapped.
This is still an issue with horde hunter pets instantly breaking out of my hunter freezing traps. Horde bird pets seem to be the most common but just about any pet will instantly break out as soon as it is caught.

My pets are remaining trapped for 8 seconds.
Still an issue and I have a video for you on youtube at the following link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPRb_U17PWg&feature=youtu.be

My gnome survival hunter was in Warsong Gulch attacking a troll shaman. I threw a freezing trap behind the shaman hoping it would run into the trap but it didn't. Instead a horde hunter's pet pig ran past the trap and activated it. The pig did not go over the trap and was not caught. it simply ran past the trap and set it off.

If the horde pet runs through the trap they are caught but instantly break free. If they run past the trap they activate it but are not caught. And it doesn't matter if it's a horde bm, mm or survival hunter, all their pets do it.

If any of my hunter pets get caught, they remain trapped for 8 seconds. I use a level 99 human bm hunter with pet wolf, and level 19 gnome survival hunter with pet mechanical rabbit.
HORDE PLAYERS ARE ACTIVATING MY HUNTER FREEZING TRAP NOW AND INSTANTLY BEING RELEASED. YOU MOVE THE TRAP BUG FROM PET TO PLAYER. AND NO THEY ARE NOT USING AN ESCAPE TRINKET BECAUSE TRAPS ARE GOING OFF EVERYWHERE THE HUNTERS ARE AND NOBODY IS BEING CAUGHT AND IF THEY ARE CAUGHT THEY ARE INSTANTLY RELEASED AND THEY DONT NEED TO USE A TRINKET.
---------------
Edited by moderator to remove derogatory language directed at the developers. Calling out other players or Blizzard employees is considered harassment and will result in the suspension of posting privileges. Please adhere to the code of conduct when posting.
um... ANY DAMAGE RECEIVED WILL REMOVE SAID TRAP, also if they have any dots on them it will auto cancel, https://wow.gamepedia.com/Freezing_Trap
the players and pets instantly being released from traps are not taking damage and dots are removed from them when they get trapped.

warsong gulch a few minutes ago and a goblin rogue attacked my bm hunter. I dropped a freezing trap next to me where the rogue was. The trap vanished and the rogue was completely unaffected.

when are you going to fix this?

you moved it from pets to players.
Just wonderful work with the programming.

Twin Peaks bg.
my level 99 human bm hunter was fighting a horde rogue. I put up a flare and dropped a freezing trap. When I put down the freezing trap I got a big message across the screen saying "MISSED".

Somehow I missed a rogue that ran over my freezing trap.

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

HOW CAN I MISS SOMETHING THAT ACTIVATES A TRAP BUT DOESN'T GET CAUGHT OR AFFECTED BY IT IN ANY WAY?

I don't see horde hunters having this problem so I assume it is another HORDE BIAS BUG,.

SO THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS BUG. I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
Twin Peaks a moment ago.

a troll monk is attacking my bm hunter while I was running towards a healing leaf.

I threw a freezing trap ahead of me because the monk had slowed my movement speed.

The monk went straight thru my freezing trap and the trap disappeared and the monk was completely unaffected by the trap.

You need to fix this bug because it is biasing the game in favour of horde and disadvantaging alliance hunters. And that is not in the spirit of the game according to you lot who claim the game is balanced, fair and both sides are exactly the same.

THIS IS A HORDE BIAS BUG THAT YOU MADE AND YOU NEED TO FIX IT NOW BECAUSE IT HAS GONE ON TOO LONG.
well congratulations go to the programming staff.

not only do alliance hunter freezing traps get activated by horde players and pets going past them and they do not catch anything, you balanced the game by doing the same thing to your horde mates.

horde hunter freezing traps are now activating when alli players run over the traps, and better yet, we can see the traps before they are activated. And we don't get caught either.

so alli hunter traps are stuffed and go off but don't catch anything, and now horde hunter traps do too. And everyone can see the traps before they go off, so we are all having a party jumping up and down on the traps to activate them because we won't get caught.

BRAVO.... BRAVO..... EXCELLENT WORK.
AND AS SOON AS I MENTION THE GAME IS BALANCED AND ALLIANCE CAN SEE HORDE HUNTER TRAPS, IT GETS FIXED SO ALLI CAN NO LONGER SEE HORDE HUNTER TRAPS BUT HORDE ARE SURE AS HELL AVOIDING MY TRAPS.

AND HORDE PETS ARE BEING RELEASED INSTANTLY WHEN CAUGHT IN MY FREEZING TRAP BUT MY PET IS REMAINING TRAPPED FOR 8 SECONDS. SO JUST GREAT WORK THERE

YOU LOT ARE SO GOOD AT PROGRAMMING, YOU SHOULD GET A JOB AT MICROSOFT.

HOW ABOUT FIXING THIS BUG YOU MADE?

THIS BUG YOU CREATED THAT FAVORS HORDE HUNTERS AND HORDE PPLAYERS AT THE EXPENSE OF ALLIANCE PLAYERS.
Hunter freezing trap is still bugged. I can't believe I had to download a 16.3 gigabyte patch and the trap is still bugged.

Horde warriors are activating freezing trap when they heroic leap over the trap. The trap disappears when they do this.