972 Blood DK LF Mythic raiding

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: Preferably Fri-Sat 8pm-1am. Also available Tuesday through Thursday 8pm-10pm(Although one of those 3 days has to be an off day). All times are in EST! **NO NON-OPTIONAL RAIDING ON SUNDAY**
2. Server preference: Thrall or any server in CST/EST timezone preferably that is not low population. Type does not matter since pve and pvp are not gonna be a thing next expansion.
3. Faction preference: Horde. That is non-negociable, unless I get very good offers from you Alliance scum, in fact perfect offers.
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: 11/11H, 2/11M current. Past: 7/7H EN, 1/3H ToV, 10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS
6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/amarelys
7. Contact info: BTAG: Aurelya2000#1404 Discord: Aurelya2000#7890
8. Anything else: See below

Blood/Frost DK looking to start mythic raiding properly and pushing higher keys in BfA, possibly for the remainder of Legion, note that I am looking to reroll to DH in BfA as it currently stands. Highly prefer tanking, but I will go dps if that's what the team truly needs. Looking for core tanking spot preferably, but I am open to 3rd tank if need be. Can also play DH, Pally and monk tank, warrior is still a work in progress and I do not intend to play druid since they are boring.

I am not just looking to dip my toes in mythic, I want to be able to clear it or at least the majority of the current tier before another is released. I most of the time will attend raids at my available times, the only times I won't is if I have family events and real life happen since it is far more important.

**The current team I just joined is having massive attendance problems, so I am open to any offers.

Will link alt logs and raider.io at request of potential recruiters. Add me on BTAG and/or Discord so we can chat if your guild is interested and/or if you want more info.

*I am not looking for a bench spot*

**Looking for a guild that has people willing to push high keys as well(18-22ish)**

*Edit: Weekday frame may be adjusted soon.
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (6/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (4/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M) * NEW *
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (7/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Massacre Scene - Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
---- **CONSIDERING XFER FROM ALTERAC MOUNTAINS TO TURALYON, JOIN THEM**
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Synthesize (Wknd) - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Synthesize (Wkdy) - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M) * NEW *
[H] Synthesis (Wkdy) - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis (Wknd) - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone: https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Up
Up again
Up
So, I just read over the list provided and it seems none of them fit both my schedule and interests apart from one:
05/04/2018 07:06 PMPosted by Sìeara
[H] Synthesis (Wknd) - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE

Are there any openings currently?
If your weekday time frame can adjust an hour we'd love to hear more but i know its a stretch. <Reason> Zul'jin 9/11M Is looking for you! We are a 2 Day Raid (Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST) with an optional Weds alt/farm Heroic. Currently we are in need of smart, dedicated raiders to strengthen our roster to push CE and going into BFA! Have a look at our forum spam link posted below and/or add one of us and we're happy to talk to you. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763906245#1
Up
Still looking
Up!
Up we go!
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Up!
Bump
Up
We are <alone> a long time raiding guild on aerie-peak, we are looking to recruit for a casual non-stress raid team that's working towards mythic. We are rebuilding after taking a break, recruiting like minded individuals to clear content as much as we can. Casual shouldn't be synonymous for bad, we strive to be best we can with our limited play time.

We raid Friday & Saturday, 5.30 - 8.30 server time (8.30 - 11.30 EST)
We are currently 5/11 M Antorus, 11/11 H Antorus

We will provide
Food
Flask
Repairs

Currently looking for ilevel 960+ for Friday and Saturday Mythic raids.

Loot System
We currently use RC loot council as our loot system

Currently recruiting
All spots are open

Apply at aloneguild.com
or Contact any of us
Kaylii#1948 (bnet)/ Kaylii#5028 (discord)
Rachel#1391 (bnet)/ Rachel#3325 (discord)
Kelza#1446 (bnet)/ Kelz#1428 (discord)
Hey! I raid lead for a 6/11M guild on Area 52 Horde. Raid times are 10pm - 12 am EST Mon, Tue, Wed. We would love to trial you and see if you fit into our little community. Add me if you're interested! Choga#1882

Also as a side note, if you're looking to push keys, we have several people in guild pushing +23/24s including me! You can check me out on raider.io. Look forward to talking :)
05/09/2018 04:55 AMPosted by Kaylii
We are <alone> a long time raiding guild on aerie-peak, we are looking to recruit for a casual non-stress raid team that's working towards mythic. We are rebuilding after taking a break, recruiting like minded individuals to clear content as much as we can. Casual shouldn't be synonymous for bad, we strive to be best we can with our limited play time.

We raid Friday & Saturday, 5.30 - 8.30 server time (8.30 - 11.30 EST)
We are currently 5/11 M Antorus, 11/11 H Antorus

We will provide
Food
Flask
Repairs

Currently looking for ilevel 960+ for Friday and Saturday Mythic raids.

Loot System
We currently use RC loot council as our loot system

Currently recruiting
All spots are open

Apply at aloneguild.com
or Contact any of us
Kaylii#1948 (bnet)/ Kaylii#5028 (discord)
Rachel#1391 (bnet)/ Rachel#3325 (discord)
Kelza#1446 (bnet)/ Kelz#1428 (discord)

Thanks for the offer, but as it currently stands I do not want to switch factions. I however am open to server transfer.

05/09/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Notchoga
Hey! I raid lead for a 6/11M guild on Area 52 Horde. Raid times are 10pm - 12 am EST Mon, Tue, Wed. We would love to trial you and see if you fit into our little community. Add me if you're interested! Choga#1882

Also as a side note, if you're looking to push keys, we have several people in guild pushing +23/24s including me! You can check me out on raider.io. Look forward to talking :)

Thanks for the offer, but as it currently stands, the raiding times do not work for me. I am available Tuesday through Thursday from 8-10(May be adjusted to 11 soon)pm EST and Fri-Sat from 8pm-1am EST.

05/05/2018 02:29 PMPosted by Ooshie
If your weekday time frame can adjust an hour we'd love to hear more but i know its a stretch. <Reason> Zul'jin 9/11M Is looking for you! We are a 2 Day Raid (Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST) with an optional Weds alt/farm Heroic. Currently we are in need of smart, dedicated raiders to strengthen our roster to push CE and going into BFA! Have a look at our forum spam link posted below and/or add one of us and we're happy to talk to you. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763906245#1

Thanks for the offer, but as it currently stands my weekday frame remains at 10, for now. I may be able to adjust it to 11 soon-ish but you might've found a tank by then. Even then, I would highly prefer raiding on Friday and Saturday.

Also, bump.