Win a PC on May 12! Costco RBG tourney!

Battlegrounds
Ok so rules are simple I need a few more RBG leaders for a RBG/Draft tourney being held on May 12th. The draft is open and first pic will go to whoever rolls the highest, the draft is open, meaning anyone can sign up but the does not garuntee you get drafted by a team. If you are in the draft you must play with the team you where drafted by, 1 or 2 trades per team, and I may put in some trade veto rule in if I feel like it might become an issue.

Thanks to our sponsors Prizes are a custom water cooled 1080 ti, ryzen thread ripper, 1 tb ssd gaming pc with custom tempered glass case and adjustable lighting and TWO monitors 27 inch Gsynch dell s2716dg monitors seen here ( https://i.imgur.com/Htm1UVy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/I0ltIzG.jpg and second place gets adjustable highly customizable spice rack seen here (https://i.imgur.com/WW9ZQic.jpg)

Anyway ya, need leaders for an actual RBG tourney that will happen 100% next week.

No stupid rules, no rosters, just teams playing each other to see who is the best. And the draft will make things even and the games hopefully close and exciting.
05/05/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Bellicostcop
second place gets adjustable highly customizable spice rack seen here

That has to be the greatest prize for anything I've ever seen. Do all 10 players get one?!
05/05/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Deathikus
05/05/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Bellicostcop
second place gets adjustable highly customizable spice rack seen here

That has to be the greatest prize for anything I've ever seen. Do all 10 players get one?!

Nope highest roll on the team gets the prize.
05/05/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Bellicostcop
Nope highest roll on the team

Gotta read that fine print. I never win rolls.
I’ll play but only have an Ally char
Wheres the draft gonna be held
05/05/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Deathikus
05/05/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Bellicostcop
Nope highest roll on the team

Gotta read that fine print. I never win rolls.

Or lowest. Idk or care team figures it out maybe hold a vote and give the MVP the prize. That be my suggestion, or might have the viewers vote on the MVP and they decide who on the team gets the prize? Idk taking feedback here
05/05/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Bellicostcop
Idk taking feedback here

It's a really cool prize, but it sucks that only one player on the winning team gets it and their nine teammates get nothing.
05/05/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Forums
05/05/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Bellicostcop
Idk taking feedback here

It's a really cool prize, but it sucks that only one player on the winning team gets it and their nine teammates get nothing.

Not sure how it's going to be givin out yet. Im thinking of giving it to the MVP of the winning team. Either anonymous voting by teammates not allowed to vote for themselves, voting by every team involved, or maybe including the stream. Not sure yet tho open to suggestions.
How/when/where do we sign up for the draft?
05/05/2018 04:15 PMPosted by Unratedx

Here
05/05/2018 04:26 PMPosted by Bellicostcop
05/05/2018 04:15 PMPosted by Unratedx

Here

U want to be a leader?
I would like to play, I will lead a team if I get to pick from a pool of players like you're saying
05/05/2018 04:28 PMPosted by Bellicostcop
U want to be a leader?

Why you add me with a full btag list.
I'll play.. druid, rogue, hunter, warrior
05/05/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Rossmanswole
I would like to play, I will lead a team if I get to pick from a pool of players like you're saying

daddy ross will u take me
This is amazing Bellicostco looking forward to it! Glad to see some excitement happening in the rbg scene now woooo! #MissionAccomplished
Game Time
05/05/2018 05:22 PMPosted by Darkpenx
This is amazing Bellicostco looking forward to it! Glad to see some excitement happening in the rbg scene now woooo! #MissionAccomplished

Want to lead a team?
05/05/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Bellicostcop
05/05/2018 05:22 PMPosted by Darkpenx

Want to lead a team?

I’d love to! Thanks man!