10/11M 974 Ret LF CE Guild!

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone!

After spending most of the expansion with a great guild, we disbanded in the beginning of the year and I've been bouncing around ever since. I took a bit of a break the last few weeks, but I'm looking for a new home to finish the xpac with and hopefully continue into BfA with!

The dirty details. I'm a 974 equip ret and I'm 10/11. I only have one aggramar kill but I'm confident in my abilities to reclear, and to kill Argus as well. I'm very high parsing and good at my class. The few fights I don't have above 80% on I'm a little embarrassed by - I always strive to be the very best I can be and hold myself accountable to do so. That being said, I'm no parse !@#$%. I do what I need to do when it needs to be done to kill the boss!

I'm looking to raid 2-3 days a week. I'm available from 10pm-1pm CST pretty much any day, but week days preferred. I would like to join a guild that's 11/11 by this point - I feel like that's the level of play I am capable of and want to achieve going forward. I'm open to a 10/11 guild as well.

The most important thing for me is community - I'm an outgoing social guy who works in the arts, and I want to raid with people I enjoy. If we're spending 9 hours a week together, I'd like to have a laugh, drink some beer (and or whiskey), and enjoy my time with you! I'm looking for a mature, adult environment, free of egos and ^-*!@#$s.

Proof of my existence:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/taaryn

Reply to this if you want to, otherwise hit me up on Battle.net. My btag is CptJello#1513. Looking forward to chatting with any of you out there!

Cheers, and thanks for reading!
Scootin to the top...
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey thanks for the reply! Unfortunately I'm available only from 10CST onward. Good luck with recruiting!
Scooch!
Bumperino
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hey thanks for your reply. I'm not available until 11pm EST. Thanks though!
Still looking!
< Here's the Kicker >
Sargeras - Alliance
Semi-Hardcore

Progression:
11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge
9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras - Cutting Edge
10/10 M Nighthold - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
Wednesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
Monday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST

Currently in need of all exceptional raiders for the rest of Legion and going into Battle for Azeroth.

Element#1438
Jessie#12540
Jelly#1267
Please contact us with any questions you have.
Hey Taaryn,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be!

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for melee DPS.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
Hey folks thanks for the posts. Unfortunately I'm only available 10 CST - 1 CST. No earlier, no later. Still looking!
Still looking feverishly!
Still looking folks. Trying to find a home.
Looking eagerly!
Bumperoski
( 11/11 M)Mystic -US Stormrage is looking for good DPS of all classes. A large group of 11/11 raiders who left Death Jesters following a disagreement in leadership, we quickly re-cleared to 11/11 M and now have our sights set on pushing rankings on the server come BFA.

Prog : 11/11 M
Raid Times : T/W/TH 10p-1am EST
Recruitment: exceptional DPS of all classes
Server/Faction: US-Stormrage/Alliance
Add Loyd#1257 or Visit Mysitc.gg for more info.