975 Monk / DH LF a raid guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey ya'll! I'm Travis, I have been taking a break from raiding since my old guild downed mythic Helya on my arms warrior. Came out, haven't been raiding in a while but I do know mythic mechanics for all of antorus. I have been wanting to get back into raiding since coming back to the game and have decided to really go for it now! I play all 3 monk specs at a high level, play both havoc and vengeance at a high level, and have 4 other alts that I can all play well and are all between 950-970 ilvl. Please hmu if your interested! No logs as of now cause I haven't really cared since I got back but if I need to go log some heroic lemme know! (Obviously I have discord and a working mic and headset so please don't ask xD)
Please respond on this forum or hmu on bnet for a more direct convo!

BTAG: TravisFrost#1876
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

*We need 2-3 more DPS to fill our mythic progression team!*
Healer and Tank spots are filled for progression group, however, we would like to recruit more players for mythic+ runs! Looking for 1-2 tanks and 1-2 healers to fill our guild roster.

-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-Looking for knowledgeable/skilled players
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs, helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
**Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Core Raider .. Ashley1640#1792
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>

About us:

DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild. We currently do heroic but have to pug some people (have gotten to Vari). We want to progress as a full guild group. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and building relationships. We help gear those in need and prepare for raiding. A sense of humor is a must, we constantly pick on each other. Patience is another must. We are not perfect, and we do not intend to be.

There is a link at the bottom of our info. It’s a guild raid group rap by one of our very own! It says a little about us as a whole, our players, and our sense of humor!

Progress: 3/11H as a GUILD group.

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:00 pm Central Time.

Needs:
High Demand:
• Lock
• Priest(DPS)
• Pally(DPS
• DH(DPS)
• Warrior(DPS)

Moderate Demand:
• Druid(Feral)
• Death Knight(DPS)
• Mage
• Boomkin

Low Demand:
• Shaman(Heals)
• Hunters

This being said, we do accept those that are not high or moderate demand.

YOUTUBE RAIDER RAP VIDEO:

No one takes this video seriously, it’s all fun and games!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x0zQHUR7ww&t=42s

Contact Info:
• Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
• Discord: Superstylez#8948

Thank you for your consideration!
<Entrance to Kur> 11/11H 1/11M
Times: Wed/Thurs10:30pm-1:30am EST (server)
Optional Sunday alt run
Voice: Discord
Loot: RC Loot Council

About us:
ETK was formed in February of 2018 by a group of long time friends with the overall mind set to progress. As a newer guild, we have collected exceptional players that are returning to prepare for BFA. Our overall goal is to form a community of excellent players to continue progression in ABT but have a core roster ready to tackle BFA.

Current Needs:
RANGE DPS
Mage - HIGH
Warlock - HIGH
Shaman - HIGH
Boomkin - Medium
Melee DPS
Demon hunter - HIGH
Healers
MW Monk - HIGH
-any non priest healer with viable dps offspec-

If you are interested in chatting with us please contact me directly via btag
lakengriff#1612
pocketts#1190
We look forward to meeting you!
<Sabbatum> on destromath is looking for a Hpal, MW monk, and experienced exceptional dps to add to our team, we are currently 7/11m about to push through the rest of the tier. We will be locking out shortly to progress. Always looking for more members to come join us for BFA as well!

OUR EXPECTATIONS
Attendance We ask that you attend 90% of the raids to maintain a core position. We also understand that real life happens and expect you to act accordingly by letting us know 3 days in advance that what days you will not be attending so we can prepare for your slot.
Attitude We do not tolerate any sort of toxic attitude elitism or member bashing. We ask that you come to raid focused prepared and positive for any outcome weather it be one shotting a boss or wiping all night long. We expect you want to run things with members in the guild as we are a community and not just a raid team.
Performance We ask that you give your best efforts doing your homework learning your class spending the time to make yourself better to make the team better. We ask that you are flexible and follow the strategies that we entail is deemed appropriate for the encounter.

ABOUT THE TEAM
The leadership is composed of multiple top tier raiders who have raided at top 300 US or higher in previous expansions.The team is consistent and attendance issues aren't really a issue, We are avidly recruiting adding in new members and teaching people as we go striving for excellence while providing a calm mature raid experience.

THE GOAL
Currently we are pushing for Cutting Edge before the end of the expansion, In BFA we plan on achieving Cutting Edge for all of the raid tiers in the expansion and future expansions. We also want to build several top end mythic plus teams for the guild as well. The guild wants to be a calm relaxed place to be and have fun together while pushing challenging content together as a team.

RAID DAYS
Sun-930pm-12:30 est
Tues-930pm-12:30 est
Thurs-930-1230 est (Optional Farm Night)
ALL exceptional players should still contact me for an interview!

Contact info
GM bravado#1304
Recruiter Natas#1536
Hey there!

We are looking for a Monk ( healer but could consider WW)!

We are a 7 year guild 11/11M Antorus, Previously 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649
Discord: Falux#8753
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Dominion

10/11M Antorus

We're an established and mature mythic progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Ranged DPS and exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
All range DPS

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812), Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
Are you looking for a guild? Do yourself a favor and make it easier on yourself by joining the Recruitment Discord! https://discord.gg/fw93rFe

You will be able to post in a spot that will be seen by all recruiters without having to sort through spam and worrying about losing your post. Easily search through guilds for one that meets your needs, or just post your info and let the recruiters contact you!

Be sure to read through the welcome channel for instructions on how to get the appropriate roles and format for maximum readability!

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

-Fio
Maximum Effort 4/11M is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-mage, boomkin, ele shaman, lock
-rogue, monk
-others will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/
Please put in an application if you're interested

btag Hethrus#1504
if you have any important questions
Can pay X-fer for the right people.