11/11M Disc/Holy Priest LFG

Guild Recruitment
Below is my raider IO that has a link to my logs.

Intrested mainly in a 2 day raiding guild but open to 3 days. Times I can do are anything in between of 730 PM EST and 12 PM EST. I am hoping to find a guild that has an active mythic plus roster. I was consistently a Top 20 NA healing priest on mythic+ rankings. I stopped pushing around 4k due to class limits, but I plan to push more with the class changes in BFA. I actively play both Holy & Disc, but I have raided as every healer class but a Monk throughout all the expansions I have played. I just transferred to Stormrage to help my friends kill Aggramar & Argus. Seeing whats out there at the moment. I work full time as a procurement professional and my career is my #1 commitment, however I am also a prettty committed & competitive raider. I am looking for a close knit guild with a good varied officer/leadership core. Drop a comment w/ raid times & a Bnet ID. Or add my discord Guy#0994.

https://raider.io/characters/us/whisperwind/Guysavesyou#season=season-7.3.2
hey man

<Last Attempt> of Lightning's Blade is looking for 2-3 exceptional dps, and a possible tank, to fill some roles in our mythic core. All players are welcome to trial. Boomkin: HIGH, BDK/BrM/Bear: HIGH

We are a 2 night/week mythic progression guild with an optional third night for heroic farm. Recruitment is for the long-term with the core group having raided together since MoP, and some since vanilla. We consist of mostly full-time working adults (hence 2-night raiding), and have a very active social atmosphere.

Possible paid transfer
Progression: 8/11M
Progression Schedule:Thursday/Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Farm Schedule (optional): Tuesday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Loot: Council - 3 officers and 1-2 raiders make up the council. Raider council positions are rotated. Gear is distributed to best benefit the raid.

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Good morning, looking for quality players to flesh out our roster moving into Battle for Azeroth.

Name: Trap Run
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage
Progression: 11/11M AtBT, 9/9M ToS, 10/10M NH
Raid Times: Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST

Immediate Need: Healer, Exceptional DPS (Hunter, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Balance Druid especially)

Who We Are:
We strive to maintain an equivalent pace with guilds that may double our progression time. We aim to consistently clear the most difficult content Blizzard has to offer in a timely fashion within our raid schedule. We run a raid full of reasonable, fun, and self-motivated adults who want to be the best we can be for the time we spend raiding. Above all else, we want to enjoy our guildmates during and outside of raid.

Our Schedule:
Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST, with raid invites going out 15 minutes before raid start during progress raiding.
That's just 7.5 hours per week. We never add additional hours or days during progression. We do, however, have an alt run that happens 1 night a week on Sunday from 7PM to 10PM EST, for those who enjoy maintaining more than one character.
Between tiers we may reduce raid time as needed, currently we raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST.

Attendance
As we do not recruit for bench positions, we expect all raiders to be able to maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible during progress. That being said, we understand life happens and just ask that we be notified of any possible absences as soon as you know about them.

Who You Are:
  • You put in the work necessary to kill a boss in a small amount of pulls
  • You want to maintain healthy relationships and a life outside of WoW
  • You want to enjoy the people you raid with
  • You are a team player that puts the guild's best interests ahead of your own
  • You are a quick learner and you always show up to raid prepared
  • You are internally motivated to actively research and improve your gameplay
  • You react positively to constructive criticism
  • You are in control of your own schedule
  • If you believe the above criteria applies to yourself, please fill out an application at:
    https://goo.gl/forms/MjTGyv6yQDsxdOM82

Contact Us
    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself via Discord: Inwaves#4306
    We might raid a little much for you but I think you'd fit in great with us. I'm sure you'll get a ton of btag requests so I'll leave it up to you to add me if you want to talk further.

I look for people who are long term players and have a like mindset. I've been in this guild since Firelands and been the GM since Throne of Thunder. Our goal as a guild is to kill the end boss before next content releases. Most of our members have been here for at least a year as well.

You can catch my hilarious recruitment post here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754827367?page=1

We're <Swarm> 11/11M and we raid Tues-Thurs from 9pm-12 CST. We add Monday at the beginning of new content for the first few weeks.

My btag is Traxion#1982