Show off your highest geared toon

General Discussion
05/06/2018 02:32 PMPosted by Freizel
Carrot chasers unite!

Are you that embarrassed about 948?
<---

I stopped playing several months ago shortly after Tomb as I have no time to raid and no more inclination to even do the weekly +15, because I spend more of my free time on not-WoW
975 or 977 with my highest ilvl equipped.
This is my bug druid. I can get to 980 when I strap on my pvp gear!

Roster boss is kicking our asses but we're progressing in mythic Antorus.
this is mine though i have a couple others in the mid 920's
Mine. Stopped progressing when my guild left the server and I decided to take a break from WoW until BfA.
I am very picky with gear. I sim absolutely everything and only take an item if it is an upgrade mathematically
I'm only 960ish
I have 5 toons with artifacts above 944, but only 3 toons with iLevel above 900. My highest is Karix (iLvl 927, artifact 949).

But I don't raid or pvp. So my iLvl and artifact increases are from WQs and invasions.
Hiya...

Not very impressive, I know. But hey...I've never done a M+ and only LFR.
05/06/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Kandiyohi
05/06/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Xialla
*shrug* It's not that important to me. I breath on stuff, it dies, my gear is good enough.

Have you thought about trying a different mouthwash?

It isn't the mouthwash, it is the ale.

btw: this is mine in all her mediocre glory.
This is mine!

/FLEX

Lets be real. I am stuck here without lucky WF/TF procs..... Don't like depending on those.
05/06/2018 04:13 PMPosted by Refixed
This is mine!

/FLEX

Lets be real. I am stuck here without lucky WF/TF procs..... Don't like depending on those.

Just to play devils advocate, you're 968 from only doing heroic antorus, that's pretty near the "limit". And you have two pieces that are only 945. Keep farming mate
05/06/2018 04:10 PMPosted by Allerise
Hiya...

Not very impressive, I know. But hey...I've never done a M+ and only LFR.

Really, the overarching point of this thread is that their are all sorts of people here with variable playstyles and item levels, and we all get a lot out of this game. WOW is pretty special when you think about it.
973. Finally got all I need from Heroic last night. Now I wait for Mythic
My first ever character (WoW Release Days), and the most geared.
This one , havent raided in a while and just unsubed for the summer :s be back slightly after bfa !

/shows off xmog
This druid, 949 currently. I'm not too concerned with gearing up because killing anything is super easy at this point. But I just want to get to 950 and then I'll be satisfied :p
My Main is 1000. No, I swear!
I might not have the -highest- ilvl in this thread, but I do have the most fashion sense.