Missing character

General Discussion
This warrior im posting on is my OG vanilla warrior with legionnaire title. Cant access him in game, any idea what gives? Is spinebreaker no longer a server? Account was innactive for a few years.
This is a question for blizzard support, friend.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1011699/
Give these guys a poke and see if they can help ya.

Inactive accounts can have characters not show up when they first get back in.

Swap to any servers you remember having characters on and it should show them.
Otherwise I have heard that making and deleting a level one alt can force a refresh.
Beyond that I'd poke the Customer Service guys and/or put in a ticket.
Look at your character select screen. The number in parentheses next to the server name is the number of characters present on that server. Click through the servers that have numbers next to them and you should be able to find that guy.
05/08/2018 06:05 AMPosted by Orsnoire
Look at your character select screen. The number in parentheses next to the server name is the number of characters present on that server. Click through the servers that have numbers next to them and you should be able to find that guy.

If an account goes inactive for too long, it may not show their characters in that manner.
05/08/2018 05:57 AMPosted by Maxsauce
This warrior im posting on is my OG vanilla warrior with legionnaire title. Cant access him in game, any idea what gives? Is spinebreaker no longer a server? Account was innactive for a few years.

Spinebreaker is a server, you'll need to log into it for the list to refresh.