BFA Feral Feedback

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
Prev 1 46 47 48 76 Next
08/21/2018 01:30 PMPosted by Alanoora
Will ele shaman ever be fixed also?

They'll fix ele when you post about it in a relevant place.
08/21/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Kaivax
We're currently working through a tuning package for Feral Druids.

Specifically, we're adjusting Feral performance relative to other specs in dungeons and questing. Please know: we've been reading all of the incoming feedback and keeping a close eye on player results in-game.

Thank you for all of this feedback. Much of it has been very useful in determining the substance of this adjustment.

This is something that we're testing carefully, and probably won't be finished and available to put into the live game until later this week. I'll let you know as soon as we have final numbers, and I'll post about it a final time when it goes live.

Really appreciate the response, Kaivax. I think with some dialing in on the performance aspects and overall feel of Feral, it's gonna be an absolute joy to play this expansion.

Specifically, we're adjusting Feral performance relative to other specs in dungeons and questing. Please know: we've been reading all of the incoming feedback and keeping a close eye on player results in-game.

Thank you for all of this feedback. Much of it has been very useful in determining the substance of this adjustment.

This is something that we're testing carefully, and probably won't be finished and available to put into the live game until later this week. I'll let you know as soon as we have final numbers, and I'll post about it a final time when it goes live.
Probably need to address that the spec is also completely overcomplicated for the damage it would even put out after your tuning. I could literally play a monk and mash 4 buttons and do better than a perfect feral rotation

So happy to hear this! But what about a little love for balance / guardian? I believe resto is in a good spot but I'm sure no one would complain if they got a little love also, number adjustments in the works also?[b][/b]
I hope that the devs have also taken notice on the DD/Bleed arguments within these posts as well, while the OP was voicing up his dislike about the more spammy version, I enjoyed reading and seeing others voicing up their love for it and how that iteration was more fun for them than the very slow paced one some enjoy (to an extend I hope they are the lesser number). I personally do not understand how its even an argument, when with latest Legion iteration you get the best of both worlds while retaining the aspect of keeping your bleeds that feral has always had.

But in general, very glad to finally see a direct answer to the biggest issue that both groups of ferals can agree on, even after being brought up several times prior to BfA release, which is our AoE situation after losing our Artifact Wearpon.
The whole thing that its one of the most punishing specs to still play while not seeing direct results compared to other classes I think could potentially be addressed later on, but if you guys feel like touching on that, that would be great :D
I was on the point of giving up my feral for another toon. Thanks that I can keep going with it.
But I have to say, things sure are uglier than I thought to see a blue post on a feral feedback.
Finally. Don't know why you couldn't do this in beta before we started paying for it. But better late than never. Just sad to see another repeat of the same issues.
Better late than never. :3
08/21/2018 01:46 PMPosted by Meme
Finally. Don't know why you couldn't do this in beta before we started paying for it. But better late than never. Just sad to see another repeat of the same issues.

you seem like a well adjusted poster. im sure devs love you.

any changes for balance druids? please??

/poke
/poke

Hey.... Hey Mister.... please talk to the Priests in the Priest forum too.... the Shadow ones have issues and if we wait too much, they'll start asking for nerfs for the Discipline boys. It's the War of the Conclave.

Hallelujah. The changes had better be big.
08/21/2018 01:44 PMPosted by Sopa
when with latest Legion iteration you get the best of both worlds while retaining the aspect of keeping your bleeds that feral has always had.

Legion Feral was the spammy DD Feral. Full stop. Yes, you could play bleed feral, but it was 100000000x more work and didn't do as much damage as DD feral anyway. Too much damage was shifted into Shred and Ferocious Bite in WoD and mid-late Legion, evident by how in a typical Antorus fight a Feral would only see maybe 20-30% of their damage come from their bleeds while around 70% came from Shred/FB.
08/21/2018 02:09 PMPosted by Ginobili

Hallelujah. The changes had better be big.

What concerns me is that this isn't a fix to any of the issues mentioned in this post, and is specifically a "performance" fix where they bring our numbers up.

This doesn't make me feel great that they "read the feedback and has informed them" and more "Feral is really low and we just picked biggest Feral Feedback post to make it seem like we read it"

Seriously we've been talking about these issues since Alpha, and there was no dialogue the entire development cycle on the spec. Finally when the game launches and Feral is trash tier and feels like trash, we get a response "We're buffing your performance but you're still going to be !@#$ to play"

This post went up FOUR MONTHS AGO, and just now got a response saying "We're buffing your numbers"

Streamer Benefits right here...

Ele Shamans, Demo Locks, among other specs hurting just as badly, or worse... but hey... Twitch streamers don't play those specs...
Gumber, it's not streamer benefits, I can tell you that Feral was by far the worst spec in the game. Ele Shamans and Demo Locks looked as good as DH in comparison. Hopefully the changes get done quickly so we can move onto helping the other classes, but Feral absolutely should be first priority in this case.
i think all dps classes for druids need tunning (look at the charts), ferals might be high up on the rankings. However normally switching to a spec to atleast do better damage so ur not completely useless should be an option which it currentl isnt other than aoe, but yeah thats meh itself.

But with the new tuning this will be fixed i hope. Can't wait to see what they have in development right now.
08/21/2018 02:31 PMPosted by Gumberculeez

Streamer Benefits right here...

Ele Shamans, Demo Locks, among other specs hurting just as badly, or worse... but hey... Twitch streamers don't play those specs...

The class needs a tuning and an buff. we're litteraly the LOWEST on the charts no matter what spec we go. Yeah, streamer benefits there, when you have a discord of over 50k druids and people over the net just talking about how BIG of an ISSUE this is.

The class is so bad it badly needs a buff, we can't play anything and when tanks do more damage than both feral and boomie there is a problem. A ton of players even got kicked out of the group for how bad the class it, mostly cuz of badly optimized gear while leveling with wrong stats.

Enchantment is one of the top tier specs and you can easily go that, i tried going From Feral > boomie > Guardian > Rest where healer and guardian was putting up a fight against other classes but still doing worse.
I'm very surprised, I honestly thought a fix would be a matter of weeks/months, not later this week.

Thank you Blizz, just renewed some of my excitement for the game!

Alpha > Beta > Pre-Oatch > Live, you guys had plenty of time to address the Feral issues, and just not the Feral issues but every classes issues.