BFA Feral Feedback

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
Prev 1 47 48 49 76 Next
I'll add my experience to the mix. The energy regen is just low. Too low. Right now, I should be running the talents Savage roar, Lunar Inspiration and bloodtalons. However, if I used that, i wouldn't even have the energy needed to maintain my dots. The cost of my abilities compared to my energy regen is massive. Ferocious bite can cost upwards of 50 energy. That is 1/2 of my default energy pool.

That is what my experince is thus far. Just really low regen making it impossible to keep my dots up. Let alone a proper build.
08/21/2018 01:13 PMPosted by Dysheki
My feral dungeon experience: guardian AoE is pretty good!!!

Sigh.

Same!
08/21/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Hodari
08/21/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Kaivax
We're currently working through a tuning package for Feral Druids.

Specifically, we're adjusting Feral performance relative to other specs in dungeons and questing. Please know: we've been reading all of the incoming feedback and keeping a close eye on player results in-game.

Thank you for all of this feedback. Much of it has been very useful in determining the substance of this adjustment.

This is something that we're testing carefully, and probably won't be finished and available to put into the live game until later this week. I'll let you know as soon as we have final numbers, and I'll post about it a final time when it goes live.
Probably need to address that the spec is also completely overcomplicated for the damage it would even put out after your tuning. I could literally play a monk and mash 4 buttons and do better than a perfect feral rotation

Bloodtalons just needs to go and something unique that doesn't require adderall to play should be created. It's kept me from playing my druid for 2 expansions now.

Every single other specs most optimal DPS rotation has been simplified except for feral. It just gets worse.
HOORAY I CAN STOP PLAYING BALANCE ON MY DRUID!
How about shadow priest, elemental shaman or enhance shaman, ya know the specs that you didn't have time to fix.
i bet its gonna get ham fisted and the strength of non damaging abilities will be buffed while bleeds and attacks get nerfed. I don't believe them.
Thank you for visiting Feral.

The spec used to be fun to quest with, but since the pre-patch, it's been an expensive, unrewarding, frustrating chore. It feels like it's lost 3 of its paws, and takes many seconds to reach for and use a foam bar to pat one NPC in a mob. My friend, who loves and mains Frost Mages, helps my Ferals now - it used to be the other way round. Sigh.
Joining the crowd of feral-since-Vanilla posters here. This was the first toon I rolled, it will always by my main, and I refuse to spec anything but feral. Through the lows and highs, I'm hanging on.

7.3 was a blessing - it let me play the class I've always loved while actually dealing damage with every button I press. I enjoyed the ability to jettison SR and BT both, and press buttons and kill things.

Bloodtalons feels bad, has always felt bad, and is never going to feel good. Combined with Savage Roar, it's awful to do even more things that aren't dealing damage during times when damage needs to be dealt. Our class fantasy shouldn't be chasing a yarn ball in the corner (pressing buttons that deal no damage) while there's prey to be taken down.

I'm the Raid Leader for my guild, and playing a complex spec while running the show is tough, but 7.3 was a dream because our AoE output was finally acceptable and I didn't crash to the bottom of the meters on single-target fights because I had to run off to do mechanics. Target switching in raids early in Legion (ToV, for instance) was terrible, and by ABT it was manageable.

My biggest issue in BFA so far has been constant energy-starvation (compared to life with Soul of the Archdruid or Chatoyant Signet) and damage output that drastically falls behind other classes at a similar item level in the same instance. I'm still running with the same guildies that were neck-and-neck with me at the end of Legion (skill and playstyle won't have altered much), but having a drastically lower output speaks to a tuning issue and new mechanics (or lack thereof) that aren't performing well.

I implore you - please be aware that some of us don't like Bloodtalons and Savage Roar. I've played that before, and I don't particularly look forward to being stuffed back into that horrible box just to deal moderate damage.

I appreciate that the devs are giving us a review, and look forward to positive changes.
Maybe I won't unsub just yet.
The amount of concerns posted since the beginning of May about feral... and only now something is being done about it?

Is there a reason to post feedback at all when it seemingly gets ignored unless the Dev's selectively agree with something?

Specifically, we're adjusting Feral performance relative to other specs in dungeons and questing. Please know: we've been reading all of the incoming feedback and keeping a close eye on player results in-game.

Thank you for all of this feedback. Much of it has been very useful in determining the substance of this adjustment.

This is something that we're testing carefully, and probably won't be finished and available to put into the live game until later this week. I'll let you know as soon as we have final numbers, and I'll post about it a final time when it goes live.

Thank you for letting us know there's something in the works. You guys need to look at how depressing it is that Bloodtalons dominates it's talent tier, and how under tuned Feral's AoE abilities are relative to the amount to of energy it costs in our rotation.
08/21/2018 04:13 PMPosted by Idealize
The amount of concerns posted since the beginning of May about feral... and only now something is being done about it?

Is there a reason to post feedback at all when it seemingly gets ignored unless the Dev's selectively agree with something?

This is the result of sodapoppin and his viewers crying on the front page of twitch everyday. not the feedback
Feral is simming second last on single target....lol

I mean if we're trash aoe, trash single target thenw hats the point.
Imagine if other popular streamers cried on stream about their class everyday. Every spec would get major changes before 8.1 releases : ^)
08/21/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Yushee
Imagine if other popular streamers cried on stream about their class everyday. Every spec would get major changes before 8.1 releases : ^)

I was thinking the same thing.

Then again, you'd have to find streamers that played consistently bad classes for that. Lol.
This is great to hear! I'd love if we could get a stealth animation too, OR, just give us the walk animation that we used to have.
WE DID IT BOIS

Thanks for the reply, but i need to know, this tunning, will be to increase his damage, or have a better play style?

I mean, my feral druid is REALLY on par with other dps classes

https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/goldrinn/Silphis

I dont think you need to direct buff the damage, but i would really like to have a little bit of more aoe, since its really boring to do 9k damage single target and 8k damage at aoe (since i usually spend more time moving when there are aditional mobs)

Seriously why can't blizzard let druids suck for once. Had a shaman since TBC can they get some love I mean resto shaman for another xpac is a spirit link ***** and nothing more. Maybe actually have some significant healing outside of a couple cooldowns. Prot warrior is in a bad place. If druids wanna do damage roll balance.
Feel like feral is in a pretty good spot right now. My buddy tells me nothing but good things about their DPS right now