972 9/11M lock LFG

Guild Recruitment
Considering coming back after a 3 month hiatus from the game after my previous guild stopped raiding. Looking for a guild to finish up the tier with and raid with in BFA. I would prefer a guild that raids at 7pm pst or anytime after. Would also prefer a team that’s alliance but wouldn’t completely rule out horde if it’s a good fit.
Synthesize. Join us and kill stuff!

Synthesize (Weekend): Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST 9/11M
- All Exceptional players will be considered.

Synthesize (Weekday): Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST 6/11M
- Tank (preferably druid or blood dk, but will look at any solid tank)
- Mage
- Elemental Shaman (w/Resto OS)
- Lock

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1

Turalyon is the server & we are EST.

Discord: Sieara#6473
Btag: Sieara#1968

Discord: Fiolated#9828
Btag: shinks50#1291
I'll keep this short.

[Horde] <Pull and Pray> 9/11 M (Runetotem and Uther connected Realms, Central Time zone realms)

We currently have no mages on our mythic raid team and would love to have one!

Raid times - Tues/Thurs/Sun 9-11 CDT (Sunday is always a wild card raiding night)

Want more information? Here's a link to our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763156229#1

Contact me: Wampas#1304
05/07/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Wampas
We currently have no mages on our mythic raid team and would love to have one!

Well this is awkward....
Also prefer weekdays over weekends
Requiem Team of <Eternal Kingdom>
US Proudmoore
10/11M working on Argus
M/W/Th 7-10 PM PST

I have one, possibly two ranged spots open for Argus progression.
Hit me up if you're interested in talking.

Dearc#1877 bnet
Dearc#4515 discord
05/07/2018 11:45 AMPosted by Sleezi

That's why we have 2 groups :)

I know my weekday is only 6/11M now, but we will be a strong group moving forward for the rest of this tier and into bfa. Our goal is to become competitive for 2 day guilds so we are constantly looking to make improvements as we go. We are also a sub guild of Synthesis who has two 11/11M teams and our gm/main recruiter has experience building those teams and started on this guild as a pet project because she couldnt fit everyone in Synthesis. She wants 4 CE teams, but we need people that will be dedicated towards pushing their individual team :)

Just some fun background things.
05/07/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Petdragon
US Proudmoore
10/11M working on Argus
M/W/Th 7-10 PM PST

Dearc#1877 bnet
Dearc#4515 discord

I believe we talked a few months back about joining ek but I had already gone horde. I’ll shoot you a tell in game when I get home from work
05/07/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Droofio
05/07/2018 11:45 AMPosted by Sleezi

I know my weekday is only 6/11M now, but we will be a strong group moving forward for the rest of this tier and into bfa. Our goal is to become competitive for 2 day guilds so we are constantly looking to make improvements as we go. We are also a sub guild of Synthesis who has two 11/11M teams and our gm/main recruiter has experience building those teams and started on this guild as a pet project because she couldnt fit everyone in Synthesis. She wants 4 CE teams, but we need people that will be dedicated towards pushing their individual team :)

I meant generally speaking lol
Heyo ^_^

<Last Attempt> of Lightning's Blade is looking for 2-3 exceptional dps, and a possible tank, to fill some roles in our mythic core. All players are welcome to trial. Boomkin: HIGH, BDK/BrM/Bear: HIGH

We are a 2 night/week mythic progression guild with an optional third night for heroic farm. Recruitment is for the long-term with the core group having raided together since MoP, and some since vanilla. We consist of mostly full-time working adults (hence 2-night raiding), and have a very active social atmosphere.

Possible paid transfer
Progression: 8/11M
Progression Schedule:Thursday/Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Farm Schedule (optional): Tuesday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Loot: Council - 3 officers and 1-2 raiders make up the council. Raider council positions are rotated. Gear is distributed to best benefit the raid.

05/07/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Sleezi
05/07/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Droofio

I meant generally speaking lol

Cant blame a man for trying *shrug*
Howdy Sleezi!

I'll leave spam below, but if its something that interests you, add me on Discord (Shadowbane# 1071) for simpler chatting (can't use bnet app at work).

We're recruiting a few more players, specifically a Warlock, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Antorus. During mythic progression, we clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
10/11 Mythic

Tomb of Sargeras Progression:
7/9 Mythic

Nighthold Progression:
6/10 Mythic

Full recruitment thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762247966#1

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbane#1864 or Discord: Shadowbane#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.lastpull.com
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

9/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
<nVus> is a 11/11m US#75 progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster for BFA. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, you may app at http://nvusguild.com/ Feel free to add my realID – Niroe#1133 or Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, hellahype, kenitek or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.
Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be!

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for a warlock for Mythic Argus progression.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
Hey Slee!

This might be a bit of a stretch since we're EST, but give us a look if you think you can swing the times!

Echelon @ Black Dragonflight-US is looking for capable raiders like yourself. We are focused on Mythic progression on Tues and Thurs 8-12pm EST and are currently 10/11M. Let me know if you're interested in more details. We can set up a Discord/Mumble chat if you think Echelon is right for you, or you can go straight to dropping us an app at http://www.echelonguild.com/. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Riventide
Recuitment contacts: Rerolled (Distinctive#1680), Arthaz (Jordan#1302), or Taterstots (Taters#1520)
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
05/07/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Sleezi
05/07/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Petdragon
US Proudmoore
10/11M working on Argus
M/W/Th 7-10 PM PST

Dearc#1877 bnet
Dearc#4515 discord

I believe we talked a few months back about joining ek but I had already gone horde. I’ll shoot you a tell in game when I get home from work

I believe we might have.
Just shoot me a message.
<Entrance to Kur> 11/11H 1/11M
Times: Wed/Thurs10:30pm-1:30am EST (server)
Optional Sunday alt run
Voice: Discord
Loot: RC Loot Council

About us:
ETK was formed in February of 2018 by a group of long time friends with the overall mind set to progress. As a newer guild, we have collected exceptional players that are returning to prepare for BFA. Our overall goal is to form a community of excellent players to continue progression in ABT but have a core roster ready to tackle BFA.

Current Needs:
RANGE DPS
Mage - HIGH
Warlock - HIGH
Shaman - HIGH
Boomkin - Medium
Melee DPS
Demon hunter - HIGH
Healers
MW Monk - HIGH
-any non priest healer with viable dps offspec-

If you are interested in chatting with us please contact me directly via btag
lakengriff#1612
pocketts#1190
We look forward to meeting you!
<Tactics> (9/11M) has been established for many years as a progression guild. We host a sizeable population of Mythic+ enthusiasts, many of whom maintain over a 3,000 Mythic+ score. Our guild is actively seeking success-minded individuals to push further content.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Wednesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Thursday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.
- Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
- At least 960 equipped, with 75+ weapon traits.
- At least 11/11 H, with 3+/11 M preferred.

Recruiting Contacts
Apt: Dzt#11245 (Discord: Apt#4773)
Chadmonk: Chad#12666 (Discord: Chad#6122)
Spicymïlk (Alt 0239): Gengar#11754 (Discord: Spicymilk#3658)
Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)