960 DK Tank or 955 frost mage LF Weekend Team

Guild Recruitment
Hello Fellow Azerothians,

I am currently looking for a weekend raid team for the rest of the expansion and BFA to call home. I am looking to find a guild that wants to progress and run M+ with. I will be focusing on MDI for next year as well.

Tanks-
960 Blood DK
950 Demon Hunter
940 Guardian Druid
930 Prot Paladin
930 Prot Warrior
900 monk (just leveled)

DPS
955 Frost Mage

Alpha/Beta
120 DH
120 DK
120 Paladin
115 monk
113 Frost mage

I will be getting them all to 120 and be testing which one is a better fit and 2 to main.

What I offer-

I am always prepared with flasks/food/pots and enchanted. I have one of every profession to coincide with all of this.

I am hopping that I can find the guild that is the right fit and who is ready to hit BFA running.

Hit me up here or btag which is Kingstonde#1787.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello all,

Tension Tamer is a fairly new guild on Dalaran looking for raiders to round out a Mythic Progression team.

Raid Times
Friday and Saturday- 9pm-12am EST (subject to change)

Currently 1/11 M ABT Prog
11/11 H ABT

Currently Looking for players of any role!!

Will currently pug the missing members until we round out a team. Currently all are welcome to join if they have Argus Ahead of the Curve (Can work around this if it is not obtained yet) (there will be far more restrictions in place once we can field an entire mythic team).
Loot is handed out via loot council (Personal Loot until we have a full team).
Current rules are pretty lenient as we are more looking to get our foot in the door progression wise, and expectations will become more clear once that happens.

About us!

We are a group of returning raiders who have finally found the time in our adult life to raid again. We cleared (under my command) all of the relevant difficult Wraith of The Lich King Content up to H LK running with half pugs in the group. I also currently raid in FFXIV where I have cleared every piece of content while it was relevant, so my raiding knowledge is high enough to translate over to fielding a mythic team here.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining us for some semi-fresh prog, you can contact me here, in game at Ryythe#1431 or on Discord (or method of communication) at Ryythe#1729.

Hope to see you soon :]
We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H.

Ideal ilvl for trials is listed below. We require that potential trials provide us with logs:
Mythics is at 960
Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

We will be beginning Mythics soon. As such we are looking for versatile players:
Shadow Priest + Heal OS
DPS Druid + Heal/Tank OS
Hunter
Warrior
Ret + Holy/Prot OS
DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will gladly accept you

We raid Fri & Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
Still looking for a weekend raiding guild
6/11M exp still looking for a group on the weekend
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
up
still looking
Hope everyone has a good weekend. Still in the market
Happy Mother's Day to everyone
Faction: Horde
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused. Casual Mythic.
Guild Progress: 11/11H
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Needs: Ranged DPS + Healer
Discord: Rex#4531
BTag: NoHero#1606

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761958068?page=1
Good start of the week everyone
Faction: Horde
Server: Area 52 (EST, PVE, High Horde Pop.)
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused. Casual Mythic.
Guild Progress: 11/11H 5/11M
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Time Saturday & Sunday 8 p.m.-11 p.m. EST.
Needs: Healers + Tank
Discord: Anke#2354
BTag: Garrett#1996

Hi there, Were Left Coast and were currently looking for Healers and a Soild Tank for our current ATBT Mythic Team and for Core Raiders for BFA.

We run +15's every week. Some people do Arenas/World Quests groups on the weekly.
We also attempt to full Clear Heroic Ant every Friday.

I'd love to hear back from you hopefully!
Thankyou for your time.