7/11 Ret H LF M prog guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi!

As the title states I am looking for a Mythic raiding guild that's determined to finish Mythic Antorus before BFA comes out. I am currently a 968 ret. I can raid any day within a week at almost any time. I am chill and determined in raiding, and I never rage even if it takes a 100 + wipes to finish a boss.

Here is a link to my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bonechewer/shigi

I am currently in Bonechewer, and I am not willing to transfer realm. Cross realm mythic raiding is available for Antorus anyway. :)

shigi#1174

Thank you!
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey - we could definitely use a talented ret for our team right now, we're pushing for a cutting edge kill and prepping for BFA. Looks like what you're looking for and what we're looking for might align.

Current progression: 10/11M

I'll toss our about us below - and do feel free to reach out: Rith#1500

We are changing our raid times and adding a night to BFA. Coming in as one of the server top teams at only 6 hours a night, we're going to 9 and will be pursuing the server first rank. Currently in the middle of the shift and looking for top-notch players interested in pushing cutting edge and raiding right up until BFA hits and then securing a spot on the core BFA team.

Times:
Current Times: Fri/Sat 9:30PM-12:30AM CST
New Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9:30PM-12:30AM CST
(Shifting to new times as soon as possible)

About Us:
Held together by a close-knit leadership core, our team is full of players who raided much more seriously in the past, but still thirst for the kill so we make time between our families, jobs, and other responsibilities that come with age.

We are only looking for talented players who identify with us. You're not looking to put up with petty guild drama, you don't want to put up with raiders upset about being benched, you'd love to !@#$% with your friends about your kids, partner, or job woes, and you're not willing to put up with other raiders coming without their A-game.

You're kind, you're respectful, you value consistency and expect the same others, and tend to take issues into your own hands. You're looking for a consistent set of players to shoot the ^-*! with week in, week out, that all collectively thirst for the kill.

If you're interested, reach out: Rith#1500.

Or if you'd like, our site is helios-gaming.enjin.com as well.