970 Rsham lf team to finish Antorus with

Guild Recruitment
Greetings! First, I feel it's very important to say this up front: I have no plans to leave my current guild. This will be a major sticking point with a lot of groups, and severely limit my options, so I think it's best to say it right up front and not waste anyone's time. I am an officer in my current guild, and we've just decided to take a raiding hiatus until BFA. Since my guild is not raiding for the next few months, I would like to find another team to raid with in the interim.

Anyway, on to me:

I am a healer. My current main is this shaman from whom I'm posting. You can find recent mythic and heroic logs here: ( https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/kevashida ). My Shaman has 79 traits in its Resto weapon, as well as 75 in both enhancement (my set for which is 965, and I am very comfortable playing Enh in a Mythic setting) and Elemental (my set for which is 966, however I am NOT comfortable playing Ele in a Mythic setting— I can, but I do not have the practice in yet).

Additionally, I am a solid Holy Priest and Restoration Druid player. My Priest's ilvl is 965, with 75 traits, and my Druid is a bit behind at 940 and a few traits away— nothing a heroic lockout or two won't fix. I mention these because I am happy to play whatever class is needed to fit a team's composition.

My current experience is 3/10 mythic, with progression time put in on High Command and Portal Keeper as well. I ended previous tiers at 5/9m (ToS) and 5/11m (NH; Krosus and Tich down).

I am looking to continue progressing through Antorus, The Burning Throne with a mature, respectful team. I am not interested in being carried— I expect the raiders in my own guild to pull their weight, and will hold myself to the same standard when raiding with yours. To me, this means quick learning and adapting to new encounter mechanics, coming prepared with all relevant consumables, and having a strong familiarity with your class and how best to maximize its output.

Availability: I am available Monday - Thursday, ~7pm EST - ~2am EST. Those times are flexible, and only there to give you a general idea of when I would like to raid. I cannot commit to Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays, as I work in catering, which is a weekend business.

I'm sure there's more to say, but this is all I can think of at the moment. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have. My Battletag is Kevashida#1529. Thank you for your time and attention!
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Thanks, Loopiez! I'm looking for a group that is working on Mythic, though.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Tactics> (9/11M) has been established for many years as a progression guild. We host a sizeable population of Mythic+ enthusiasts, many of whom maintain over a 3,000 Mythic+ score. Our guild is actively seeking success-minded individuals to push further content.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Wednesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Thursday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.
- Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
- At least 960 equipped, with 75+ weapon traits.
- At least 11/11 H, with 3+/11 M preferred.

Recruiting Contacts
Apt: Dzt#11245 (Discord: Apt#4773)
Chadmonk: Chad#12666 (Discord: Chad#6122)
Spicymïlk (Alt 0239): Gengar#11754 (Discord: Spicymilk#3658)
Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)
Thanks, all! Still looking. I'm happy jumping into any level of mythic progression.
Moo.

We're on our stretch run of Argus progression right now, 10/11M.
I'll toss you a btag invite.

Glayde#1541

Ascent on Thrall, Tue-Wed,Thu 8pm-11:30pm EST.