9.5/11 M exp Hpal Lf guild

Guild Recruitment
9/11M exp sub 11% wipes on agg before my guild died and I took a 2 month break I am back and I want to get this tier cleared out and also get ready for bfa!

I Main Hpal ret and prot are each arround 965+. I have a few other characters that are 960+ healers dps. I like to raid and I like to run Mythic +
I require a guild to be active and mature while being able to joke around at appropriate moments.

I work M-F 40 hours a week and I am off every day by 5PM Mountain Time.

I have been raiding since Vanilla I have been every role over the years Here is my btag for those who would like to add me and ask questions.
Nervous#1855
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (6/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (4/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M) * NEW *
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (7/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Massacre Scene - Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
---- **CONSIDERING XFER FROM ALTERAC MOUNTAINS TO TURALYON, JOIN THEM**
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Synthesize (Wknd) - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Synthesize (Wkdy) - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M) * NEW *
[H] Synthesis (Wkdy) - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis (Wknd) - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone: https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W
I forgot to add and it wont let me edit my post.
I am willing to class/role swap as well.
I have public logs for those who wish to look at them
Here is our Vari Prog kill https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/NqV3dMCR18X9g4nQ#fight=49&type=healing
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
We have an immediate opening for a skilled Hpal, if you're interested get with one of us and we'll chat

<Elusive> is a hardcore raiding guild currently recruiting exceptional players to add to our roster for the end of Tier 21 and Battle for Azeroth. We strive to push content as efficiently as possible while also ensuring we have a great time doing so.

As we wind down this expansion we're looking to add players that can bring consistently high raid performance as well as fit in with our more adult raiding atmosphere.

Maturity and a great sense of humor are definitely a requirement.

Guild Information:
Realm: Zul'jin
Faction: Horde
Current Tier Ranking: US 94
Raid Times: T/W/Th 6:00PM - 9:30PM (PST) | 9:00PM - 12:30AM (EST)

Current Recruitment Needs:
Warlock
Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Holy Paladin

Contact Information:
Swift#1228 - GM

Nef#11416 - Officer
Oktain#1673 - Officer
bucci#11583 - Officer
Teerian#11653 - Officer
Ante Meridiem, one of only two remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players. We pride ourselves on being a guild that has many players of the same stature, allowing us to have multiple raid teams that raid at entirely different times throughout the week.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*Note: All times are Stormrage Server Time (EST)

AM Raid Team (Mornings) 10/11M

Thursday/Friday/Monday
9:00am - 1:00pm

Recruitment open for all classes!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

PM Raid Team (Evenings) 9/11M

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
7:00pm - 10:00pm

Recruitment open for all classes!

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
To Apply
Fill out our application at goo.gl/W5ocWs

About Us
<Casually Competent> 11/11M is an adult 21+ progression minded guild currently located on the US-Sargeras server. We're looking for reliable raiders that are flexible in role, adapt quickly to new mechanics with a keen situational awareness, and aren't shy to own up when they occasionally skip a beat. We enjoy having fun, but know when to focus up to get the job done. CASUAL PLAYERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN.

Current needs:
Holy Paladin
Boomkin
Death Knight
Mage
Warlock
All exceptional players are welcome to apply.

We are a guild that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you're putting your best foot forward. That being said we are not here to run a babysitting program, help us help you.

Raid nights: Saturday and Sunday 6PM-10PM CST [invites start at 5:50PM to facilitate prompt pulls and organization] We strive to run a hardcore progression guild that operates on a semi-casual schedule with a tight roster; solid attendance is a must. Days are naturally reduced as content becomes farmed.

While these are our designated raid nights we remain quite active on off nights. Guild chat may get a tad interesting, please be prepared

Base Requirements

⊗ Competitive drive
⊗ 75 traits in your main weapon
⊗ Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences
⊗ Being prepared with Food/Pots/Flasks
⊗ Discord
⊗ Reliable internet connection
⊗ Consummate knowledge of your class with efficiency in playing multiple roles [keeping up to date with theory-crafting + min/maxing]
⊗ No-lifers a plus!

If you think you may be a good fit, whisper Maaxwell or Pxl in game at anytime!

Contact Us
Wes#12170
Max#12177
Abcboy#1225
Good morning, looking for qualities players to flesh out our roster moving into Battle for Azeroth.

Name: Trap Run
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage
Progression: 11/11M AtBT, 9/9M ToS, 10/10M NH
Raid Times: Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST

Immediate Need: Exceptional DPS (Hunter, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Death Knight especially), Healer (Paladin or Shaman preferred)

Who We Are:
We strive to maintain an equivalent pace with guilds that may double our progression time. We aim to consistently clear the most difficult content Blizzard has to offer in a timely fashion within our raid schedule. We run a raid full of reasonable, fun, and self-motivated adults who want to be the best we can be for the time we spend raiding. Above all else, we want to enjoy our guildmates during and outside of raid.

Our Schedule:
Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST, with raid invites going out 15 minutes before raid start during progress raiding.
That's just 7.5 hours per week. We never add additional hours or days during progression. We do, however, have an alt run that happens 1 night a week on Sunday from 7PM to 10PM EST, for those who enjoy maintaining more than one character.
Between tiers we may reduce raid time as needed, currently we raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST.

Attendance
As we do not recruit for bench positions, we expect all raiders to be able to maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible during progress. That being said, we understand life happens and just ask that we be notified of any possible absences as soon as you know about them.

Who You Are:
  • You put in the work necessary to kill a boss in a small amount of pulls
  • You want to maintain healthy relationships and a life outside of WoW
  • You want to enjoy the people you raid with
  • You are a team player that puts the guild's best interests ahead of your own
  • You are a quick learner and you always show up to raid prepared
  • You are internally motivated to actively research and improve your gameplay
  • You react positively to constructive criticism
  • You are in control of your own schedule
  • If you believe the above criteria applies to yourself, please fill out an application at:
    https://goo.gl/forms/MjTGyv6yQDsxdOM82

Contact Us
    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself via Discord: Inwaves#4306
    Heyyyy Nervous,

Wouldn't it be great to stay on Mal'Ganis and save $25?

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for a Holy Paladin.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
    - Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
    - Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
    - Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
    - M+ Key sales
    - We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
    - TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
    - There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
    Hi I'm from Angelic Horizon we are 9/11m recruiting for our core roster.

Angelic Horizon - Moonrunner, US [Alliance]
    7/7M Cutting Edge: Xavius
    3/3M Cutting Edge: Helya
    9/10M Nighthold
    6/9M - 9/9H ToS
    9/11M - ATB

Priority Recruiting:

DPS: Warlock, Demon Hunter, Rogue, Mage, Warrior, Boomkin, Hunter, WW Monk
    Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid
    Tank: Blood DK

Main Raid Sat/Sun 9pm-1am EST 6-10pm PST

Very active throughout the week with multiple alt guild runs. Looking for individuals that are social, guild-oriented, love to raid, and want to achieve more than the average player.

Contact Us In Discord: https://discord.gg/a7pmUH8
    *Please Post In The "Recruitment" Chat Channel On Our Discord To Apply!

Look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, please feel free to add our recruitment officer (YRNxMaGiiC#1134)
    Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
    - Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
    - Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
    - Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
    We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
    Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST