11/11M MW Monk (974e) LF new home

Guild Recruitment
Greetings recruiters!

Due to taking a new position at my job and my current raid team adding an additional day that doesn’t mix with my new work schedule (Sunday) in Argus BfA, I am currently looking for a new team. This is a tough decision for me as I like the team I am with, but also have to realize that I need to make a move sooner rather than later if I want to be set up in a strong position going forward.

A little about me:
I’ve been playing WoW since late 07, with only one major break (mid Cata to late MoP). I spent 8 years with the same guild, spending time as a recruitment officer, raid leader, and guildmaster, until we called our run at the end of WoD. A bulk of my progression experience comes as a healer, primarily Priest, Paladin and Monk, but with some Druid and Shaman mixed in. I enjoy playing most of them, and really don’t mind flexing to another healer or DPS spec when it is needed (or understanding when it is best to take the bench). I did had a stint this expansion playing mage up until mid ToS when I switched back to healing. I am likely playing monk in BfA, but it is always possible playing another class for the good of the team.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/whisperwind/iristaea

Argus is a bit of an outlier as our strategy involved suiciding healer bombs after the first and I spent most of P2 dead on the kills. This was done to try and make the DPS check early on in progression and despite now needing to hold DPS, we never changed the strat.

Upon request, I can also provide full raw kill videos from my PoV in addition to the guild edited kills, or hours of Argus progression wipes as long as they continue to exist in my stream archive.

I have no faction preference, and transferring is not an obstacle.

I am available Tues/Weds beginning at 7:30pm EST, and Monday/Thursday beginning around 9:30pm EST. Preferably you finish by 1AM EST. Sorry late night guilds, sometimes I do have to go into the office the next day. I travel about half the weekends of the year and spend most of those days working, and while I do have a laptop that is reasonable for some daily upkeep, it isn’t sufficient to raid (also hotel wifi), so no weekend guilds please.

I would greatly appreciate it if you take a moment and sell yourselves beyond just your standard copy paste, it doesn’t have to be more than a sentence or two, but it goes a long way. I value my time and yours to pick the right guild for the long term.

I will be keeping an eye on this thread, or you can contact me via btag volcryn#1515
Up for prime time and a couple minor edits
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
up for a good healer
To show you I read the post, our raid times are 9pm-12 EST. 30 minutes late is okay as I have hybrids available to cover healing until you're home (like myself).

We raid Tues-Thurs and add Monday during new content for a few weeks until the easy bosses are down, such as first 5 bosses of Antorus.

My recruitment post is probably the best way to sell myself so give this a quick read and you'll have a nice laugh: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754827367?page=1

I look for people who are long term players and have a like mindset. I've been in this guild since Firelands and been the GM since Throne of Thunder. Our goal as a guild is to kill the end boss before next content releases. Most of our members have been here for at least a year as well.

We just killed Argus tonight! This is a full time slot as I currently have a hybrid healing for the 4th slot or calling in a favor from an old raider.

I tossed you a btag request, mine is Traxion#1982
Hi!

<Spearmint Rhino LV> is a week old, semi hardcore raiding guild that raids on Tues/Wed 9-12pm EST. We are on Illidan-horde, if you are not opposed server and faction changing. I fully understand if you do not want to reprogress, if you don't please disregard.

We have 4/11m down in 3 hours of raiding this week. The experience of our raiders are anywhere between 0 to 11/11m this tier and were comprised of mostly long time friends who want to have a good time while raiding.

Our goal is to build a solid roster going into BFA while raiding on a lighter schedule until its launch.

It would be a pleasure to talk, if you are interested, please add me @ scklights#1163
Hi Iristaea, currently looking for a strong healer to complete our healing team for Antorus farm and heading into BFA. I'm also glad to see Mistweaver is looking much improved on the Beta so far! I notice your availability isn't perfect for our raid times but we could likely work with that.

Name: Trap Run
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage
Progression: 11/11M AtBT, 9/9M ToS, 10/10M NH
Raid Times: Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST

Immediate Need: Healer, Exceptional DPS (Hunter, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Balance Druid especially)

Who We Are:
We strive to maintain an equivalent pace with guilds that may double our progression time. We aim to consistently clear the most difficult content Blizzard has to offer in a timely fashion within our raid schedule. We run a raid full of reasonable, fun, and self-motivated adults who want to be the best we can be for the time we spend raiding. Above all else, we want to enjoy our guildmates during and outside of raid.

Our Schedule:
Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST, with raid invites going out 15 minutes before raid start during progress raiding.
That's just 7.5 hours per week. We never add additional hours or days during progression. We do, however, have an alt run that happens 1 night a week on Sunday from 7PM to 10PM EST, for those who enjoy maintaining more than one character.
Between tiers we may reduce raid time as needed, currently we raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST.

Attendance
As we do not recruit for bench positions, we expect all raiders to be able to maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible during progress. That being said, we understand life happens and just ask that we be notified of any possible absences as soon as you know about them.

Who You Are:
  • You put in the work necessary to kill a boss in a small amount of pulls
  • You want to maintain healthy relationships and a life outside of WoW
  • You want to enjoy the people you raid with
  • You are a team player that puts the guild's best interests ahead of your own
  • You are a quick learner and you always show up to raid prepared
  • You are internally motivated to actively research and improve your gameplay
  • You react positively to constructive criticism
  • You are in control of your own schedule
  • If you believe the above criteria applies to yourself, please fill out an application at:
    https://goo.gl/forms/MjTGyv6yQDsxdOM82

Contact Us
    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself via Discord: Inwaves#4306