972 MW Monk / 965 AFF Warlock Alt LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am 11/11 H currently, unfortunately, due to the lack of alliance players on Bleeding-Hollow, I have yet to move into mythic raiding(3 guilds 11/11 H on Bleeding-Hollow for alliance). I have been playing since Vanilla WoW, on and off, never went full-fledged into raiding, though I plan to change that since I have much more free time now w/ work. I also have a DK I may work with somewhat, as well as a hunter/druid/pally yet to level for the horde; though, I don't plan to play much other than my monk & warlock for the time being. I'd like to say I am a fully competent player willing to put in the extra time to be better & more efficient than the rest.

1. Times available & time zone:

SUNDAY/MONDAY/TUESDAY // (WED-SAT) ALL HOURS PAST 6 PM CST, PREFERABLY DONE W/ RAIDING DUTIES COMPLETED BEFORE 11:30.

2. Server preference:

BLEEDING-HOLLOW(CURRENT). WOULD BE WILLING TO JOIN ANOTHER SERVER IF NEED BE

3. Faction preference:

ALLIANCE - MAY SWITCH IF WORTH IS THERE.

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:

HARDCORE, THOUGH DUE TO MY WORK-WEEK IT MAY BE CONSIDERED SEMI-HARDCORE.

5. Current progression/experience:

11/11 H - NO MYTHIC PROGRESSION ON MY CURRENT REALM FOR ALLIANCE FACTION.

6. Recent logs (if available):

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/28002706
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/31077291

7. Contact info:

Bdawg6969#1498
EMAIL - bmwalshforlife@gmail.com
Hello all,

Tension Tamer is a fairly new guild on Dalaran looking for raiders to round out a Mythic Progression team.

Raid Times
Friday and Saturday- 9pm-12am EST (subject to change)

Currently 1/11 M ABT Prog
11/11 H ABT

Currently Looking for players of any role!!

Will currently pug the missing members until we round out a team. Currently all are welcome to join if they have Argus Ahead of the Curve (there will be far more restrictions in place once we can field an entire mythic team).
Loot is handed out via loot council (Personal Loot until we have a full team).
Current rules are pretty lenient as we are more looking to get our foot in the door progression wise, and expectations will become more clear once that happens.

About us!

We are a group of returning raiders who have finally found the time in our adult life to raid again. We cleared (under my command) all of the relevant difficult Wraith of The Lich King Content up to H LK running with half pugs in the group. I also currently raid in FFXIV where I have cleared every piece of content while it was relevant, so my raiding knowledge is high enough to translate over to fielding a mythic team here.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining us for some semi-fresh prog, you can contact me here, in game at Ryythe#1431 or on Discord (or method of communication) at Ryythe#1729.

Hope to see you soon :]
<Sabbatum> on destromath is looking for a Hpal, MW monk, and experienced exceptional dps to add to our team, we are currently 7/11m about to push through the rest of the tier. We will be locking out shortly to progress. Always looking for more members to come join us for BFA as well!

OUR EXPECTATIONS
Attendance We ask that you attend 90% of the raids to maintain a core position. We also understand that real life happens and expect you to act accordingly by letting us know 3 days in advance that what days you will not be attending so we can prepare for your slot.
Attitude We do not tolerate any sort of toxic attitude elitism or member bashing. We ask that you come to raid focused prepared and positive for any outcome weather it be one shotting a boss or wiping all night long. We expect you want to run things with members in the guild as we are a community and not just a raid team.
Performance We ask that you give your best efforts doing your homework learning your class spending the time to make yourself better to make the team better. We ask that you are flexible and follow the strategies that we entail is deemed appropriate for the encounter.

ABOUT THE TEAM
The leadership is composed of multiple top tier raiders who have raided at top 300 US or higher in previous expansions.The team is consistent and attendance issues aren't really a issue, We are avidly recruiting adding in new members and teaching people as we go striving for excellence while providing a calm mature raid experience.

THE GOAL
Currently we are pushing for Cutting Edge before the end of the expansion, In BFA we plan on achieving Cutting Edge for all of the raid tiers in the expansion and future expansions. We also want to build several top end mythic plus teams for the guild as well. The guild wants to be a calm relaxed place to be and have fun together while pushing challenging content together as a team.

RAID DAYS
Sun-930pm-12:30 est
Tues-930pm-12:30 est
Thurs-930-1230 est (Optional Farm Night)
ALL exceptional players should still contact me for an interview!

Contact info
GM bravado#1304
Recruiter Natas#1536
<Entrance to Kur> 11/11H 1/11M
Times: Wed/Thurs10:30pm-1:30am EST (server)
Optional Sunday alt run
Voice: Discord
Loot: RC Loot Council

About us:
ETK was formed in February of 2018 by a group of long time friends with the overall mind set to progress. As a newer guild, we have collected exceptional players that are returning to prepare for BFA. Our overall goal is to form a community of excellent players to continue progression in ABT but have a core roster ready to tackle BFA.

Current Needs:
RANGE DPS
Mage - HIGH
Warlock - HIGH
Shaman - HIGH
Boomkin - Medium
Melee DPS
Demon hunter - HIGH
Healers
MW Monk - HIGH
-any non priest healer with viable dps offspec-

If you are interested in chatting with us please contact me directly via btag
lakengriff#1612
pocketts#1190
We look forward to meeting you!
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 3/11M

We are looking for exceptional MW monk!

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players with a background of mythic raiding experience. Our focus is building a cutting edge team for BFA while mythic raiding/selling heroic loot runs now!
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge. We also enjoy running mythic+ keys on our off nights!

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:

*We need 2-3 more DPS to fill our 20-man progression team! Preferred classes include
- Ret Pally
- Warlock
- Shadow Priest
- Other exceptional DPS

*Ret/Holy Paladin needed for Class Lead position

*Also looking for back up tanks and healers that are active, as we have many M+ groups that run in the evenings!

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
**Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792
I'm sure you'll probably get a million btag adds so I'll leave it up to you if you'd like to chat or not.

You can catch my hilarious recruitment post here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754827367?page=1

I look for people who are long term players and have a like mindset. I've been in this guild since Firelands and been the GM since Throne of Thunder. Our goal as a guild is to kill the end boss before next content releases. Most of our members have been here for at least a year as well.

We're <Swarm> 10/11M and we raid Tues-Thurs from 8pm-11 CST. We add Monday at the beginning of new content for the first few weeks.

My btag is Traxion#1982