Looking for heroic raiding guild (Stormrage)

Guild Recruitment
-Alliance-
Mainly looking for a group of players that enjoy playing the game for what it is while progressing through content steadily and continuing to do so into BFA . Interested in potentially mythic raiding when gear / time / experience allows.

We really enjoy an active atmosphere with people that are genuinely interested in playing the game without complaining and arguing nonstop. We both have quite a few characters and enjoy playing multiple simultaneously while maintaining a main.

Currently our mains are sitting as a 950 frost DK and 950 arcane Mage.

I enjoy playing every role whereas my friend prefers DPS (but would be open to learning how to heal in a raid setting).

Times are up in the air, but both of us are within the EST time zone.
<The Night Show> is a guild on Horde Zul'Jin of close knit friends led by a couple 6/11M antorus raiders with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla. We currently had to leave our old guild as they pushed their raid times earlier which isnt doable with work for us. We currently are looking for people with a high interest in late night raiding.
We will be raiding Sun,Mon 10PM-1AM PST when the spots get filled. We are laid back when it comes to progression but also make sure that we get stuff done. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. We have no problem teaching players the fights as well as discussing what went wrong and ways to resolve such issue. Please contact me with any further info you may want.
We will be beginning in heroic to build synergy as a team and gearing people up then moving into mythic!

Recruiting: All roles
HUGE Priority: Tank, Heal, RDPS
Low priority but still need: Melee DPS

requirements: Discord, 955+ iLvl, eagerness to raid mythic content, likability, not soft hearted, 18+ years old.
GM: Hex#12929
Recruitment officer: Zen#1833
https://discord.gg/pXd7dDs
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>

About us:
We are Horde, so I hope you consider us despite the faction difference!

DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild. We currently do heroic but have to pug some people (have gotten to Vari). We want to progress as a full guild group. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and building relationships. We help gear those in need and prepare for raiding. A sense of humor is a must, we constantly pick on each other. Patience is another must. We are not perfect, and we do not intend to be.

There is a link at the bottom of our info. It’s a guild raid group rap by one of our very own! It says a little about us as a whole, our players, and our sense of humor!

Progress: 3/11H as a GUILD group.

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:00 pm Central Time.

Needs:
High Demand:
• Lock
• Priest(DPS)
• Pally(DPS
• DH(DPS)
• Warrior(DPS)

Moderate Demand:
• Druid(Feral)
• Death Knight(DPS)
• Mage
• Boomkin

Low Demand:
• Shaman(Heals)
• Hunters

This being said, we do accept those that are not high or moderate demand.

YOUTUBE RAIDER RAP VIDEO:

No one takes this video seriously, it’s all fun and games!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x0zQHUR7ww&t=42s

Contact Info:
• Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
• Discord: Superstylez#8948

Thank you for your consideration!
Please add my BTag: Roothless#11900
Greetings Vaethashion,
United We Loot located on Stormrage-Alliance are seeking additional members to finish out Legion and progress in Battle for Azeroth. We're a semi-hardcore guild that likes to push as deep into mythic each tier as we can, while having fun a team and not screaming at each other the entire time.

We're currently 5/11M ATB, we raid progression nights on Fri/Sat from 9p-12a EST and also run heroic on Thu 9p-11p EST for anyone interested.

If these days/times fit what you are looking for, please reach out to me Deathfire#1102

Thank you,

Deathfier
<Internet Dragon Slayers> (US-Area52 - Horde) is a group of real life and online friends who enjoy playing World of Warcraft and a variety of other games. Many of our members coming from other previous tier AotC guilds including multiple US Top 100 guilds, and are wanting to create something of our own heading into BfA. We currently have Antorus AotC (11/11H) (1/11M), and spend our raiding time either raids through normal, heroic or guild PVP (RBGS/ Arenas). We are also going to push for Mythic ABT (pending growth in our current roster).
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm EST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm EST

• Environment:
  • We’re here first and foremost to have fun and build a community.
  • Guild leadership is happy to support raid members in improving if needed, including gear runs, rotation advice/practice, and teaching mechanics.
  • We use Discord for comms which tends to be lively during raids.

• Roles Needed:
  • We’re needing multiple DPS and Healer/Tank off-specs to fill our minimum.
  • 935+ ilvl is preferred, however we’ll help anyone gear if they are interested in joining our ranks.
  • Any and all casual players are always welcome for M+ or other content.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: JimLahey#11901
  • Discord: Captain Daffodil#3912
  • Forlorn Union is a raid team that has been together since SoO. We have fun but are also an AOTC group that has earned each AOTC since SoO. Currently 12/12 h ATB. Looking for more. We are on stormrage, so no need to transfer. We are tight knit and like to have fun, it is part of the reason we have been together for so long.

Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10pm est.