10/11M Aff Warlock and Resto Druid LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 7 Next
Just like the title states, my friend and i are looking for a Mythic raiding guild!

-Availability: No Mondays,T-W Any time past 6pm PST, Th-F before 10pm PST, and Weekends anytime

-We prefer a well established guild that is already 11/11M but will consider guilds close in progression with our current.

Warlock logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/hyjal/shredder
My warlock was a reroll about 3-4 months ago because of guild needs.
Resto Druid logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/hyjal/chickenstewz#

-Both of us are still contemplating what we want to play going into BFA. We have been beta testing and haven't came to a conclusion just yet. We are also not opposed to 1 split run if needed.

-I like to keep it short and sweet so for more information outside of logs please contact me in game or on discord. We are looking for a serious home into BFA so if everything checks out we will be transferring as soon as possible.

Btag:Litebright#1533
Discord:Nudesornah#8890
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Bump
Bump!
And again!
Bump
Bump
up up and away
<nVus> is a 11/11m US#75 progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster for BFA. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, you may app at http://nvusguild.com/ Feel free to add my realID – Niroe#1133 or Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, hellahype, kenitek or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.
Awesome stuff Niroe
Bump
Bump
Bumpz
About <Noted>
<Noted> was founded in March 2017 with the goal of creating a guild with a competitive raid environment. We previously raided as an Alliance guild located on the same server but have made the switch to horde to meet our competitive goals. Since transitioning to horde, <Noted> has earned Cutting Edge! for The Nighthold.

The majority of our core has been together since Mists of Pandaria and as such we value the friendships we have made through the years and strive to keep the guild environment friendly while maintaining and promoting a raid setting that is suitable for many of our highly competitive raiders.

Progression Schedule
9 PM - 12 PM (EST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Sunday (9 Total Hours)

Progression
Tier 19 - US 388
Tier 20 - US 379
Tier 21 - 10/11M

Loot System
Loot Council - Awarded based on an individuals value to the raid group (performance/spec/attendance/attitude)

What <Noted> Offers
  • A group of past US top 100 raiders raiding seriously on a strict 9 hour schedule
  • Focus on building friendships in addition to progression
  • Optional alt runs on off days along with M+ groups
  • Member Expectations
  • Members are expected to be available for all scheduled raids
  • Members are expected to be accountable for their mishaps in the raid
  • Communication is essential, as such, voice communication is required
  • Recruitment
    Noted is always recruiting players of exceptional talent in each respective combat role. Exceptions can be made if your spec or class is not listed. However, exceptional talent must be balanced with an exceptional personality. Please click on the link and fill out the form if you think we are a fit for you!

Tanks
    none

DPS
    Demon Hunter
    Paladin
    Priest
    Shaman
    Warrior

Healer
    Druid
    Shaman

https://goo.gl/forms/chREwBsi6aBAev7s1

For additional information or questions regarding the application or the guild please contact one of our officers:

Buhbles(Recruitment Officer) - bubbles#12637
    Rouk(Guild Master) - Fuhz#1260
    Raine(Healing Officer) - Bill#11940
    Revenge(Raid Leader) - Revenge#1322
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Bump
    Bump
    BUMP!
    To the TOP
    Bump