2 Returning Players LFG

Lightbringer
Hullo!

We are 2 mythic raiders who took a 4 month break and now we are back and we are looking for a guild to be in. We like to experience difficult content, but we only like doing so on a casual basis. We do not wish to return to a strict raiding schedule.

We would prefer a group who raid on the weekends, and we would also like a group that likes to do high level M+

We strongly want to avoid any hard-core raiding, or anything with a remotely strict raiding schedule :)

I am willing to heal, and my husband is willing to dps. Let us know what you're interested in!

We hope to hear from y'all soon :)

manoasky#1356
Hey Eled,

Take a look at the post below where we are building a raid day/time schedule for all the core raid teams on US-Lightbringer. This includes their Progression and goals.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764146423

It also includes details on the individual guilds, other activities they do and what they are about!
Hellooooooo Eled!

We're an active guild that's always willing to help new players (or returning players) get into the swing of things. We have fun alt runs on Wednesdays and Sundays so you can raid casually with us and if you're interested in the hard stuff after, we do that too. See my spiel below:

<Immortals> is 6/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
Our new guild didn't work out, anyone still looking for two raiders? :)
Hey man, if your still looking for a guild Cønquest is recruiting all players. If you want to just chill, quest, raid or M+ we do it all. We're a really chill group that just loves to play the game! We do not allow any drama, and haven't yet had any issues with it. We like to think of our guild as a home for anyone and everyone that wants to join!

Raids are:
Wed/Thurs (Progression) @ 530 PST
Sat (Achievement, Xmog, Norm Runs) @ 530 PST

M+ Days are Mon & Fri @ 530 PST

If that interests you add me please! Madhatter#1415 or usually on my Tank, Asylánce (or my Shaman Mádhatter) if you want to send me a quick whisper instead.
Do you like to have fun? Do you like to progress? Do you hate your guild for pushing you out of your raid because your class/spec doesn't do the DPS "needed"?

We'll take you!

Knights of the Alliance is an old guild that had been around since Vanilla. We rocked the server until Cata when alot of our raiders got deployed. However, we are back and kicking it again!

In Legion, we have are currently heading into Normal Antorus and will be pushing into Heroic Antorus ASAP. We have achieved AotC in both Normal and Heroic in Nighthold and ToS. We are currently 11/11 in N-Antorus, 11/11 in H-Antorus, and 1/11 M-Antorus. We are your local, friendly neighborhood guild that just happens to kick !@# when we do things together.

There are a few things you need to know about us before you consider joining us -

1. If you are worried about being the first on a server, jumping into mythic immediately, or getting gear, we aren't the guild for you. There are plenty of elites $%^-*!@ guilds that will take you. Good luck in your endeavors.
2. The vast majority of us were in the military. As such, we swear, we talking crudely, and we are blunt. Suck it up.
3. This guild started off as a family guild, and we continue that in both reality and tradition. I have 2 older brothers who I raid with and my parents are also in guild. So with tradition, that means you will be made fun of if you join us. You will be called all sorts of names because it's fun to tear down your brothers. If that is going to hurt your feelings, we aren't the guild for you.
4. We are extemely laid back, especially on trash and bosses that we have on farm. And bosses that we are currently working on. And bosses that we are trying for the first time. Pretty much all of the time, we are laid back. You aren't going to be booted for accidently pulling. You should expect us cause general chaos and mayhem before, during, and after a pull. Have a sense of humor, people! It's a damn game! If this bothers you, don't bother writing me.

If you have made it this far in my post, it's time to tell you the date and times of our raiding.

Thursday and Friday 8-1030 CST, although Friday's may go over.

We are looking for RDPS and healers - We are accepting pretty much any DPS, but we are specifically looking for a mage or 3 (we have none), a Shadow priest, an Enhancement shaman, and DPS warriors.

Finally, we don't care what class or spec you have. We prefer a wide variety of both, with an even mixture between melee and ranged. For us, it's about how to play your class and who you are as a person, rather than your spec and class.

If you are interested, message me on my BNet ID - FallenAngel#1436