Looking for Guilds Mythic Antrous

Guild Recruitment
<pressure> on Yesera looking for a partner guild who would like to attempt Mythic Antorus Runs. We are currently 11/11H looking for a guild similar to us.
We would be looking for all roles.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Also we are going to be very active in BFA in August.
@Lucaafer Awesome yah, the Communities feature is going to make cross realm alliances etc allot more of an option.

I suggest checking out if one of the Mythic level raid guilds on US-Lightbringer is up for doing a cross-realm team with you to help gear/get experience for some of their alternates.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764136444

I mainly suggest you hit up <Blood Line> or <Lose Your Life> and see if they may be interested in doing what you propose. Good peeps in those guilds!

Be wary of bigger guilds trying to gobble you up tho. with BfA it is totally possible for you to stick to your own guild tag and still be in a raid team!
Thanks! I agree I like looking for a someone smaller guild in the same boat as us. We usually have 10-16 people for our heroic raids but finding people this late in the game is hard. Figured there would be a similar guild who is already bored with heroics like us that want to try a new challenge!

05/14/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Libration
@Lucaafer Awesome yah, the Communities feature is going to make cross realm alliances etc allot more of an option.

I suggest checking out if one of the Mythic level raid guilds on US-Lightbringer is up for doing a cross-realm team with you to help gear/get experience for some of their alternates.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764136444

I mainly suggest you hit up <Blood Line> or <Lose Your Life> and see if they may be interested in doing what you propose. Good peeps in those guilds!

Be wary of bigger guilds trying to gobble you up tho. with BfA it is totally possible for you to stick to your own guild tag and still be in a raid team!
@lucaafer no problem one initiative we have taken on our server is to start a Community Discord for our server here on US-Lightbringer. You should check if there is one for your realm already, if not maybe reach out to some of your local guilds and start one :)

Helps allot with organization and just being a part of the direction your realm is taking.
Ysera!
We gear newer players!