951 Guardian/926 Veng DH LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello!

Recently coming back to the raiding scene after a few months break after getting 5/11M in ToS.

As of right now, days don't matter and I would prefer to have raids end by 1 AM CST. I am open to going Alliance.

Feel free to add me on Btag if you have questions.

Btag: Nightingale#1480
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello!

About Us:
<Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade. Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistent raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier.

We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests.

Raid Times (EST):
Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm EST
Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm EST

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 N | 7/7H | 7/7M
Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 6/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 5/9M
Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11N | 11/11H | 5/11M

Recruitment:
• Balance Druid
• Priest Heals/Shadow
• Mage
• Warlock
• Hunter
• Holy Pally
Other classes interested should feel free to apply.

Activities Outside of Raid Night:
When you join Wumbology you are joining an active gaming community. In addition to World of Warcraft we play Path of Exile, Ark Survival, PUBG, and other steam games together as a way to stay connected outside of raid. We also have many guildies interested in achievement hunting, PvPing, gold farming, pet collecting, and mount collecting.

Contact Info:
Battle tag: Asclepiuz#1845
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-blade/Wumbology
<Monkey Patrol> is a casual guild with members interested in all aspects of the game. We started a raid group 2 months ago and have progressed to a full normal clear as well as 2 heroic bosses. We are looking to add new raiders to fill out our core raid team!

Raid Times - Wed/Sun 8 p.m. EST
Server - Terenas/Hydraxis
Faction - Alliance
Needs - Tanks/Healers, also accepting anyone who just wants to be part of a
casual raid team.

We are a casual raid group who just like to make progress. The progress we have made has been done over a 2 month raid period.

Progression - 11/11N Antorus, 2/11H Antorus

We put having fun above all else when it comes to raiding. We are not a guild pushing for world/server first. We provide a fun relaxed environment to come and raid. We still expect raiders to understand their class and be able to pull their own weight. As I said we have only raided together for 2 months and were able to progress through normal in that time. We are extremely laid back and just looking to add new members to join us. Even if raiding isn't your thing don't hesitate us to contact us. We are welcoming to players interested in any aspect of the game!

If interested either leave a post here or contact Vizual#1504 or Chaos#1649 on battlenet!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Khenarthi,

NOOOOO, don't go alliance! Broken is rebuilding & recruiting all 21+ adult raiders for now and beyond. We recently moved to Bleeding Hollow, raid 2 nights a week Tue/Thur from 9:30 PM EST- Midnight. If you'd like to read more our full guild spam is located over here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764236485#1

I sent you a bnet request, btag is Bloodrooted#1329 and I'd be happy to chat if you have any questions. Good luck in your search!

~Blood
Heya Khenarthi,

While going Alliance means you may have trouble finding the bathrooms for the first few weeks, it is allot of fun for us here on US-Lightbringer!

If you are looking for a raid team with a specific schedule and progression goals in mind, check out the US-Lightbringer post here that lists the schedules by day/time: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764146423

Check us out and see if one of the guilds/raid teams recruiting suits your fancy.

p.s. we have a US-Lightbringer community discord server too! Check that out here: https://discord.gg/5Gd7JYm