[Icecrown] Looking for old guild Soulbound.

Guild Recruitment
I used to belong to a guild on Icecrown called Soulbound. I cannot find anything about it anymore. I used to be in the US Military and it used to make my ability to play WoW spotty. I just got out of the military after 14 years and got back onto my server to find it has been all but abandoned. So I am reaching out to find my old guild Soulbound from Icecrown.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Oh man, this IS a challenge - when did you last see them? I assume they were Alliance at the time? You might want to check and see if you can find out if any free transfers from Icecrown ever happened, especially around the Wrath launch, when they added a bunch of servers. I know we had a guild of that name on Galakrond (a wrath era server) a while back but I believe they were from Bloodscalp originally. (I also don't think Icecrown would have been a transfer to Gala, so I don't think they would have been your Soulbound, but stranger things have happened. I have guildies who were there, I'll see if anyone knows.)

Icecrown is especially tricky, because it was a member of the Nightfall battlegroup, which was dismantled entirely when realm connection happened in 2013-2014. All of those realms ended up on the Chicago servers, but it's harder to say where you should start looking, since depending on when the transfers were offered, your mates might have had more than the usual number of options! I'd start with the servers that were on Nightfall, maybe check the guild forums there if there is an active Soulbound or roll an alt to try to catch them in game?

Best of luck to you, it's a worthy quest! If you find you need a place to rest your head while you search, we would welcome you in Aegis-Galakrond, you can find me at btag Simsarah#1655.
I used to play in Soulbound, too, Migash. Right now, I've been mostly playing over on Lightbringer, but I'm still trying to find a good home.

I'm fairly sure that Soulbound is no more. I can't find the website anywhere, but if I uncover anything, I'll update here.