956 (A)Enhancement Shaman

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for a progression raiding guild to join. I have interest in mythic plus and rated pvp as well but find it difficult to find consistent people to play with. I was a heroic raider by the end of wrath and very progression oriented in cata but my guild falling apart in firelands really put a halt to that mentality. Since then I have been playing very off and on missing most of mop and warlords on a dead server. Everytime I come back I play for a month or so then quit because I can't find a consistent group to play with. Right after tomb came out I started playing again and managed to find a guild. I have experienced heroic progression through both tomb and antorus with good numbers and a very solid knowledge of my class. I have heroic raid ready dk, druid, priest as well but my 75 trait enhance and resto shammy with sim optimized gearing is the best. My old guild found that they wanted to do things without a true raid leader and officer bickering prevented us from really developing as a group so now I seak to learn with a new group. I don't have mythic experience but am interested in raiding at that level in bfa and am willing to put in the time and effort with a good group of players.
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:

*We need 2-3 more DPS to fill our 20-man progression team! Preferred classes include
- Ret Pally
- Warlock
- Shadow Priest
- Other exceptional DPS

*Ret/Holy Paladin needed for Class Lead position

*Also looking for back up tanks and healers that are active, as we have many M+ groups that run in the evenings!

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
**Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792
I'll spare the spam, but I'd love to chat! Fakade#1706

TL:DR: We've been here since Vanilla, Currently 5/11M, and we're always looking for more folks to join our merry band of funloving <expletive deleted>.

Cheers!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
<Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>

About us:

DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild. We currently do heroic but have to pug some people (have gotten to Vari). We want to progress as a full guild group. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and building relationships. We help gear those in need and prepare for raiding. A sense of humor is a must, we constantly pick on each other. Patience is another must. We are not perfect, and we do not intend to be.

There is a link at the bottom of our info. It’s a guild raid group rap by one of our very own! It says a little about us as a whole, our players, and our sense of humor!

Progress: 3/11H as a GUILD group.

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:00 pm Central Time.

Needs:
High Demand:
• Lock
• Priest(DPS)
• Pally(DPS
• DH(DPS)
• Warrior(DPS)

Moderate Demand:
• Druid(Feral)
• Death Knight(DPS)
• Mage
• Boomkin

Low Demand:
• Shaman(Heals)
• Hunters

This being said, we do accept those that are not high or moderate demand.

YOUTUBE RAIDER RAP VIDEO:

No one takes this video seriously, it’s all fun and games!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x0zQHUR7ww&t=42s

Contact Info:
• Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
• Discord: Superstylez#8948

Thank you for your consideration!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey boss if your able to raid sat/sun nights from 830-1130pm cst id love to talk to you. My btags wawa#1628
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 6/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Raid leader has 9/11 M experience
Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
Forlorn Union is a raid team that has been together since SoO. We have fun but are also an AOTC group that has earned each AOTC since SoO. Currently 12/12 h ATB. Looking for more. Our server, Stormrage, is probably the highest populated Alliance server so there is always something to get into. And not to worry our officers dont bicker and we have a true raid leader!

Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10pm est.
Bruce,

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

Tickle#1358

https://wardenstyranny.enjin.com/

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all classes, levels, and specs. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic). 11/11 H Antorus

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Monday 8-11 PM EST
ABOUT US:
<Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid heroic every week. There are nothing but laughs, fun, and a good time. We want to progress as a guild but currently have to pug some DPS. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!
Faction: Horde
Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar(PvE, CST
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused. Casual Mythic.
Raid Mentality: Casual/Semi-Hardcore(Waiting to be semi-hardcore)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-10pm CST.
Antorus Needs: DPS
HIGH DEMAND:
• Lock
• Priest(DPS)
• Pally(DPS
• DH(DPS)
• Boomie
• Warrior(DPS)
MODERATE DEMAND:
• Druid(Feral)
• Death Knight(DPS)
• Mage

Battle For Azeroth Needs: DPS(See list above)
Discord: Superstylez#8948
BTag: Lolipalooza#1139
Please add my Btag: Roothless#11900