Returning Player LF guild to grow with

Guild Recruitment
I'm a returning player from about 2 years ago. Looking for a casual/grouping guild to have fun with. No drama and mature players is a huge plus. I am on Doomhammer server. I just started on Horde and have majority Alliance characters
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
<Wicked Intent>, a Hyjal based guild, is recruiting raiders who want Mythic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • This is the most important aspect of the guild. Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
    <Monkey Patrol> is a casual guild with members interested in all aspects of the game. We started a raid group 2 months ago and have progressed to a full normal clear as well as 2 heroic bosses. We are looking to add new raiders to fill out our core raid team!

Raid Times - Wed/Sun 8 p.m. EST
    Server - Terenas/Hydraxis
    Faction - Alliance
    Needs - Tanks/Healers, also accepting anyone who just wants to be part of a
    casual raid team.

We are a casual raid group who just like to make progress. The progress we have made has been done over a 2 month raid period.

Progression - 11/11N Antorus, 2/11H Antorus

We put having fun above all else when it comes to raiding. We are not a guild pushing for world/server first. We provide a fun relaxed environment to come and raid. We still expect raiders to understand their class and be able to pull their own weight. As I said we have only raided together for 2 months and were able to progress through normal in that time. We are extremely laid back and just looking to add new members to join us. Even if raiding isn't your thing don't hesitate us to contact us. We are welcoming to players interested in any aspect of the game!

If interested either leave a post here or contact Vizual#1504 or Chaos#1649 on battlenet!
    I wanted to see if my guild may be of interest to you. We are very small at the moment and slowly building up and our big focus will be doing content come the expansion and for now continue recruiting and doing things together as we can.

<ShipWreckCove Renegades> It is Alliance on the servers Fizzcrank/Aggramar. It is a fresh start up that is aiming to build up leading up to the expansion. The goal of the guild is to be a Social Casual guild that does content together as a group of friends. We want people that want to play and enjoy gaming together in a laid back non toxic environment.

BFA Raid Times
    Our plan is to raid Thursday and Friday evenings 8 PM to 10 PM Eastern in Normal and Heroic Content.

If you have any questions please fell free to reach out to be on Battle.net - Ziriuso#1680 or Discord - Ziri#0004. Also feel free to check out our website www.shipwreckcove.net or my recruitment thread that goes into more detail. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762296981#1

Signed,
    Ziri
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    05/13/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Thorick
    I'm a returning player from about 2 years ago. Looking for a casual/grouping guild to have fun with. No drama and mature players is a huge plus. I am on Doomhammer server. I just started on Horde and have majority Alliance characters

Hi Thorick,

What we are doing going into BfA is to maintain two casual raid teams. One Horde and one Alliance. We will raid 2x a week (Once on each faction).

We are not progression minded, we are happy raiding on Normal Difficulty. No pressure just a bunch of friends having fun together.

Our inspiration: Our Horde Guild <Minstrels of Doom> has been raiding together since Siege of Ogrimmar. We quickly developed strong friendships and genuinely enjoyed playing WoW with one another. Our approach had always been to raid on Normal to get an idea of the fights then switch to Heroic. We found we enjoyed it more when we stopped caring about loot, meters, progression or number of wipes. So at the start of Antorus we decided to stick to normal difficulty and just relax and have fun with friends.
    For the upcoming expansion, we have decided to alter this approach slightly. We also want to do this on an Alliance team as well. Once normal is on farm, most raids can be cleared in one night. Not having to min/max and stress about everything will allow us to also raid a second night on Alliance.
    The Horde Team is on the Nesingwary/Vek'nilash/Nazgrel server group, and the Alliance Guild is on the Thorium Brotherhood/Farstriders/Silver Hand server group.

So we are looking for like minded people to join us. We are small right now with a team of 14 people, but have some players returning soon. We want to get to about 15-20 people. Raid Nights are Mondays and Fridays from 8:30 to 11:30 pm EST.

We are a bit older, avg age likely late 30s. We have married couples, professionals and try to remain drama free.

In keeping with casual mindframe, loot is personal, we love to help each other with crafting and consumables, etc. And off nights we run Mythic + and old raids.

If you are interested contact me at: Tega#1389.

Yours,

Tega
    Hi Thorick, if you're not committed to the new horde life, you might enjoy our alliance guild on Galakrond.

Aegis (aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com) is a social guild that supports raiding, rather than a true raiding guild, so our primary goal is to create a stepping-off point for whatever adventures our members dream up. For us, playing wow is about the relationships we build with other players (in some cases literally, I married one of our raid leaders several years ago, with guildies in attendance) and Aegis has been home to some of us since 2009.

We have been fielding current-yet-casual raid teams since Wrath of the Lich King. Right now, we have three, two progression teams and a casual free-for-all. Raidball is a 2-day Heroic raid (Thursday/Sunday evenings) that has cleared Heroic Antorus and is currently pursuing a collection of end-of-expac entertainments. (So far, achievement runs, continued heroic clears and a new alt raid Horde side, to encourage us to step out of our comfort zones and try new things.) Our newest raid team, Morning Woodies, is not for the faint of heart, they raid at 6 am server (central) on Sundays and are also looking to expand their roster in the runup to BfA, as they have completed their own AotC. (I'm anticipating great success with this team on the heroic level, it's a new time slot but an experienced and focused leader.) For the more casual member, Saturday night is home to an informal Drunk/Fun run around 8 server. All of our raids prefer to take the player, rather than the class, and encourage you to play what you enjoy, but specifics are up to each individual leader.

We also have plenty of non-raiding members who are active in guild chat and will enthusiastically join you on a five man of any level, old content farms, fishing parties or whatever you dream up. It's a nice mix of people who like to talk shop about class mechanics and people who can't stop drinking the altohol. We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on the totally unscientific guild chat approach to polling...) Lately, people have been rolling new toons to play through the new leveling system on their allied races, and we've seen more action on our horde outpost as well.

If any of this sounds appealing, apply on our website or approach me at battle tag Simsarah#1655 or discord Simsarah#2087 (Yes, I wish I could get those to match.)
    Hey Thorick, welcome back to the game!

No need to transfer servers, and you're welcome to join us even if one of these other guilds still interests you!

DFR is a cross server community full of helpful players from both horde and alliance. We do offer a weekly horde raid, outside of that we do mythic dungeons together and just generally hang out and try to improve ourselves and help others!

Come check us out on discord if you'd like!

https://discord.gg/rpSq6Cm

Here's a link to our recruitment post as well:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763896313

-Vee
    Hey there, Thorick and welcome back to WoW :)

Maybe we'd be a good fit!

We're a casual guild with a laid-back atmosphere. We are a mixed group of old-school players, 'new school' players, formerly hardcore raiders and formerly (and still) casuals. YES we are recruiting for raiding, but you will also see there are constantly things going on from mythics, trinket runs, arenas and all that jazz. :)

Raidwise, we raid 8-12pm EST Tuesdays and Fridays. Currently 3/11 on heroic. Sundays we generally reserve for PVP and Mondays are 'Mythic Mondays', otherwise it's a free for all and there's generally people online to group up and if nothing else, bs on discord a bit. We have fun :)

We hope to hear from you, but if not, good luck!!
    ~ Abs (Feel free to add Saxx#1747 on R-ID and chat!)
    The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
    We are currently 11/11N 11/11H taking it easy for the end of the xpac while getting ready for BFA. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for some melee Dps, Rdps, and heals to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
    In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend sending in an application as we would like to get to know you!
    If you are interested in joining us please fill out an application at http://theclique.guildlaunch.com/ and if you have any questions please feel free to contact Kutu or Hadorya. Battle tags are Hadorya#1497 and Kutubiyya#1460.