Honor Talents are in!

Battle for Azeroth Warmode and PvP
Just logged in to Beta servers, and honor talents are now available on the standard talent selection screen!
Oh my Lordy I hope MMO/WoWhead updates quickly. I’m at work.
War Mode also seems to be in
05/08/2018 04:16 PMPosted by Laotl
Just logged in to Beta servers, and honor talents are now available on the standard talent selection screen!

Hopeful not troll <3
So, T1 is there. T2 was removed. That's fine.
But, we only have 3 slots for the other talents. On live, we essentially have 4 slots. Was a slot removed due to the ability to choose any talent per slot instead of the tiers on live? It's a little upsetting. There's a lot of talents to only get 3 choices.
Are most talents just the same as the legion ones?
05/08/2018 04:45 PMPosted by Knocrogue
But, we only have 3 slots for the other talents. On live, we essentially have 4 slots. Was a slot removed due to the ability to choose any talent per slot instead of the tiers on live? It's a little upsetting. There's a lot of talents to only get 3 choices.

I believe that’s the general idea, fewer choices to make harder decisions, and because of being able to over-load a build (too much mobility etc).

For many classes, honestly, they come out on top since every class had a scenario where a row might be useless or a combo that would be amazing to have was locked in the same tier. I don’t mind having one less real choice for the variance trade off, personally.
05/08/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Snizfiz

I've only been able to check a few classes because of infinite loading screens and frequent disconnections, however at present it does look like most are exactly the same.
05/08/2018 04:45 PMPosted by Knocrogue
isn't there another slot for 120? or did I hear that wrong thought I heard there was somewhere
Only checked sub rogue so far, but aside from making a regular talent into an honor talent (??) they are almost exactly the same. They removed the second row though.
05/08/2018 04:49 PMPosted by Shyja
I believe that’s the general idea, fewer choices to make harder decisions, and because of being able to over-load a build (too much mobility etc).

For many classes, honestly, they come out on top since every class had a scenario where a row might be useless or a combo that would be amazing to have was locked in the same tier. I don’t mind having one less real choice for the variance trade off, personally.
I don't know. Feels bad giving up something you had before. :(
05/08/2018 04:53 PMPosted by Oäk
isn't there another slot for 120? or did I hear that wrong thought I heard there was somewhere
That is possible and I did hear that, as well. Just looked at the UI:
https://i.imgur.com/hP4aRHz.jpg
I feel like there'd be an empty slot there for 120. But, maybe the UI updates when you hit 120 and my character is bugged?
05/08/2018 05:10 PMPosted by Knocrogue
05/08/2018 04:49 PMPosted by Shyja

I don't know. Feels bad giving up something you had before. :(
05/08/2018 04:53 PMPosted by Oäk
That is possible and I did hear that, as well. Just looked at the UI:
https://i.imgur.com/hP4aRHz.jpg
I feel like there'd be an empty slot there for 120. But, maybe the UI updates when you hit 120?

At 120 it's 3 + trinket choice.
The most significant change I've found so far is that the stun removal/immunity is gone from Way of the Crane, which I think is a pretty great change (and I say that as a MW player).

There are also a few adjustments to account for abilities that have been changed or removed. For example, for MW monks, Effuse is gone, but the pvp talent that used to improve it (Fortune Turned) now has the spell baked into it.

Also, I still only have three talent slots (+trinket) at 120.
Yea to me that looks like we only get 3, I dunno I kind of like having to choose between an offensive build or defensive build.

As a negative though there will be a lot of dead talents. I can’t see any shaman ever picking a totem talent for example which is a bit of a shame I.e why would you go skyfury which can be instantly killed when you can go other passive damage talents.
Yep with the build today guys the PVP talents are finally in the Beta!

Please keep in mind these are a bit of an early work in progress and we're very eager to hear your feedback on them. Currently nothing is 100% set in stone regarding them so please murder each other and give us your thoughts :)
Thanks horny yak man,
What about other war mode features like world pvp objectives and stuff I’m guessing this is still to come?
05/08/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Ythisens
Yep with the build today guys the PVP talents are finally in the Beta!

Please keep in mind these are a bit of an early work in progress and we're very eager to hear your feedback on them. Currently nothing is 100% set in stone regarding them so please murder each other and give us your thoughts :)

Spirit bond for BM? ;)

Admittedly I’m not home yet, but I just assume it’s not there.
Can you please add some clarification on what war mode is, what features it enables, goals/design intentions?
05/08/2018 05:20 PMPosted by Vertigo
Can you please add some clarification on what war mode is, what features it enables, goals/design intentions?

Seconded to this. It would be extremely unfortunate if it made leveling more efficient but even still, I would like to know so I can plan.
What will be the conquest cap?

first HK I got, was only 7 honor. Tooltip says killing horde assassins rewards 25 conquest.

doesnt seem to be much. maybe the objectives will be worth more?